Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS - Culture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS (63584 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES / 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures / Ijebuland's Ojude Oba Festival 2015 (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS by Abagworo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
XBLadez:
Anambra slaves burning grin grin grin
[img]http://4.bp..com/-173neu2D4e8/VWxJ3wtf8QI/AAAAAAAAAo4/5geQmP9oqJU/s1600/IMG_20150601_123052.JPG[/img]

Stop using the dead to mock the living for all the living must die including you and I.

Onitsha residents are generally naive and less exposed, hence Chino's behaviour is not surprising. You need to hear them speak in Port Harcourt and disgrace they bring upon other better exposed Igbos.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS by XBLadez: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abagworo:

Stop using the dead to mock the living for all the living must die including you and I.

Onitsha residents are generally naive and less exposed, hence Chino's behaviour is not surprising. You need to hear them speak in Port Harcourt and disgrace they bring upon other better exposed Igbos.
Ok, bro. No more dead people, cos Chino11 is already dead. But I'll keep exposing their roads
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS by intrepid: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
What and who made the Obi of Onitsha the custodian of Igbo culture.? Please do not misinform the people,especially young minds who read nairaland. Thank you.
Dhugal:

*sigh*
I won't even go Igbo-wide,Anambra state alone will suffice.
The Onitsha monarchy,though presiding over a well known city,does not and cannot hold a candle to the Eze Nri and the Igwe Nnewi.
Being popular does not a custodian of culture nor foremost King make.Onitsha monarchy is but a baby placed beside the antiquity of Nri or Nnewi.
If any traditional ruler in Anambra should lay claim to being custodian of Igbo culture,it's the Eze Nri followed by Igwe Nnewi.
Go check how the Traditional Rulers Council in Anambra is ordered,backed by law,before you make more childish show of yourself.
Btw,the Emirship of Kano may be popular,but his overlord still remain the Sultan of Sokoto.
You would educate me over something you know nothing about,smh.
Let's not detract from celebrating a worthy monarch,an awesome heritage.Just cool it with the overly enthusiastic verbiage.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS by ekafine(f): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hmmm slaves? Not fair oo
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS by XBLadez: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
Even the plantain trees were not safe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS by Pchidexy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
chino11:
Obi of Onitsha is a superior king- Ihedioha cheesy

Useless bastard don't quote me. I discuss with people not scum bags.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List / 15 Top Rated International Musicians Of Yoruba Descent (Old and Contemporary) / Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.