Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS - Culture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS (62090 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES / 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures / Ijebuland's Ojude Oba Festival 2015 (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS by Ihuomadinihu: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Yujin:

Lol. I thought you would even mention communities more in the central areas of Igboland. Ihiagwa near Obinze, Eziobodo and Iheabiam. I guess that's where you are from. Those people very close to rivers state. Isikwuato people who came from the cross river areas to the rocky areas of Abia state. I'll do a research on them and get back to you. I
Lol,why are you guessing? I just asked a question. I wanted you to explain how these people are mixed. Do they have records of admixtures or migration from non igbo communities like Onitsha igbos?
Isuikwuato has no record of migration from any Cross river group. Do your research and get back to me.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS by chino11(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2015
XBLadez we kill the slaves for nothing Kikikikikikikikiki

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS by Yujin(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Shame on you Chino and XbladeZ. Ifele meegbue unu. Tufiaaaaa!
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS by Pchidexy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
I want to categorically say that I am disappointed with the response of many Igbos on this thread.

Firstly, Igbo doesn't start and end in the South East.

Secondly, the area called Onitsha today includes the following places: Ogbaru,Obosi,Nkpor,Nkwelle. How can the Igwe of Onitsha be more important than the Igwes of the aforementioned towns.

Thirdly, every Igbo town is as important. Therefore, we must respect the culture and tradition of others. We mustn't see them as bush people or inferior.

Lastly, Igbos should unite and build a common front. Politics in Nigeria is a game of number. We must unite with our brothers in the so called South south( a geographically impossible location).

Last bullet: no igbo town is superior to the other. Respect!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS by chino11(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Obi of Onitsha is a superior king- Ihedioha cheesy

Pchidexy:
I want to categorically say that I am disappointed with the response of many Igbos on this thread.
Firstly, Igbo doesn't start and end in the South East.
Secondly, the area called Onitsha today includes the following places: Ogbaru,Obosi,Nkpor,Nkwelle. How can the Igwe of Onitsha be more important than the Igwes of the aforementioned towns.
Thirdly, every Igbo town is as important. Therefore, we must respect the culture and tradition of others. We mustn't see them as bush people or inferior.
Lastly, Igbos should unite and build a common front. Politics in Nigeria is a game of number. We must unite with our brothers in the so called South south( a geographically impossible location).
Last bullet: no igbo town is superior to the other. Respect!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Jewels Of Africa Nairaland Heritage Fair / The Wodaabe Fulani In Africa, Where Women Can Marry As Many Husbands (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.