Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) (37628 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
FreeGlobe:

opinion differs and facts are sacrosanct. obiano is miles better than peter obi.

True. 'Just like the way Jonathan was miles better than Obasanjo'

We both have a point.

Maybe we should debate another day.

Or peharps you draw up a table to compare.
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish

Tell me you didn't mean that
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by chiagozie054(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Here comes the most dirty Governor in History of Anambra State where the state roads are divided into halves to accomodate refuse dump.anyway Anambra decides 2018
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by dexcira(f): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rest in peace to the dead ones! Can't just get d way som ppl take things. U saw a tragic news all dat came to ur brain is just to insult d governor of d state. Smh! Anyways incase u don't know ur insult doesn't count and his still d governor so seal ur lips. He doesn't even know u exist. Pheeew! D man is trying if am to say

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by lordmagic(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
My able govanor wearing sun glasses even @ night!
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Unclerukus: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Now what do they tell God at the pearly gates? They were watching masquerades and glorifying demons.
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pls God give this loser below me small sense, so that when vital issues are discuss let him shut up. Our dear Governor humane enough to visit his beloved people while u are here exposing your curse mentality to the world.
Atlantian:
This Obiano is now looking like a compound idiot, why is he using walking stick and dark glasses. Looks drunk all the time.
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by walozanga(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Atlantian:
This Obiano is now looking like a compound idiot, why is he using walking stick and dark glasses. Looks drunk all the time.

You lack respect
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by cally3D(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Richie0974:
Visits is all they do, they never deal with the cause. Smh
I give u 100/100! U think well.
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by iukpe: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Richie0974:
Visits is all they do, they never deal with the cause. Smh

I wonder.
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
flyca:

Don't blame the government for people's carelessness.
Good day. smiley
stop saying zilch things to be relevant, I said I can't remember the last time visiting an accident scene brought back lost lives, how does that connote blaming the government? Over sabi
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by princeBlack77(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
Which one of them is Obiano?

We don't care for local news in Surulere.

it was human beings lyk u dah died..... show sympathy
tomorrow might be ur turn.... don't feel bad when sombodi will repeat what u ve just said

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by iphy86(f): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
So this how the drunk driver want to finish my village people...RIP to the dead... Umuchu ala nso
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
Be ayi....
Inukwa m ni
Ihe nkene
Eje akpo kwa nu ya gini
Akabekwe m ala

iphy86:
So this how the drunk driver want to finish my village people...RIP to the dead... Umuchu ala nso
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by wiseoneking: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Atlantian:
You are born fool that speaks from the AnUs. First time fool. I know you do beat your father. Oseaka
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by wiseoneking: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Atlantian:
What a rude beast. You are a dirty thing. Your words stinks. I am sorry for the Father that sired you. I am very sure you have been abused by who knows. Called him a compound idiot? You must have had a parentless upbringing. You really sound unhappy. Go for deliverance, i think you are CURSED. Seriously.
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by wiseoneking: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Dunce guvnor, newsflash. Go and open good hospital, ensure vehicle inspection, close roads when festivities are occurring, etc
if you are bold enough, mention the name of your state and let nairaland judge. Mallam
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Cargoed: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
The Govt is always to blame in such incidents.
1) They own and make the roads, was a safety culvert missing or not installed at that location.
2) They can request by legislation that no trailer travel on the road without a yearly MOT Check. In this case they can investigate when and where was the last not.
3) They are responsible for creating markets. Again why is such market located in the direct path of a truck.
Even Lagos govt banned them for night only so please people the gov is responsible that is why he is running to the scene it is his Job. He is an elected civil servant not a Royal.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Emmyginger(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
dis news is inconclusive,dats ma villa,death toll is 47 plus others injured.mostly youths tho.rhank God i dnt watch masqurade wud av bin crushed 2.RIP to ma relatives who died...jst so u knw d driver nd d conductor of d trailer are safe nd sound
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
wiseoneking:
if you are bold enough, mention the name of your state and let nairaland judge. Mallam

Unfortunately I have nothing to prove to you, especially my boldness.

But I think you for calling me a righteous name as Mallam.

Have a nice day, hope NEPA no take light comot grin
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by Julleytex(m): 3:01am On Oct 13, 2015
The governor that has his people @ heart. You are a God-sent governor to Ndi-Anambra. You are willingly working. May your days be long!!!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by eaglechild: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
stop saying zilch things to be relevant, I said I can't remember the last time visiting an accident scene brought back lost lives, how does that connote blaming the government? Over sabi
Your comment is insensitive.

It will not bring back the dead but there were also people that were injured and relations to empathise with.

Besides it will help in the assessment of the accident site to see if any preventable cause was responsible.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by nolybest(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2015
What a sad news to my village ibughubu,its a dark sunday evening to us cos some of my good frnds lost their life on d process.may ur jentle soul rest in peace chidozie okwuogu
Re: Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) by jahlove4jah: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2015
so bad for us. This is a tragedy for us as a town.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby / Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.