Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) (64149 Views)

Shehu Sani, Suleiman Hunkuyi & Journalist Attacked During Press Briefing (Pics) / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos) / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Xposer: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Governor of Anambra state -Wilie Obiano today visited the Mosque in Onitsha which was attacked during Pro-Biafran protests yesterday. The governor also toured the Bridge Head and Nkpor to assess damages done. Obiano urged Ndi Anambra to carry on with their daily activities without fear of molestation as sanity has been restored.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/pics-governor-obiano-visits-mosque.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
"War must be, while we defend our
lives against a destroyer who
would devour all; but I do not
love the bright sword for its
sharpness, nor the arrow for its
swiftness, nor the warrior for his
glory. I love only that which they
defend"

What are the defending? The only reason for the East/South wanting Biafra Nation is the Oil in it.

Say No to War and embrace Peace.

BTW, this governor kind of look like 'Stevie Wonder'

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oboy.... D man d vex today oooo he no D smile shocked

I know D gentle governor will rebuild it....... That's additional / unplanned expenditure, money that would have helped to better the state or its citizens....

#dangersOFwar

Those soldiers doh..... If dem slap you eeeh, the slap will create an automatic "stretch marks" Weh go extend to your generations unborn

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Maisuya1: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
i like this guy, i just cant place my hands on why.

15 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na gofano be dat?
He be like agbero wey wia soot.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by dridowu: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
It is easier to destroy than create.
Sooner or later, their eyes will be clear.
I thought some guys said the mosque was not destroy, well the 1st pics show that part of the mosque was burnt may be not all. With their unnecesary protest i can say some miscreant will hijack it which we all might suffer for it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by cjrane: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shebi they said mosque was burnt, its obvious they attacked shops around it.

BTW, why were soldiers sent to quell a peaceful protest by unarmed civilians?

Of course as usual, the soldiers opened fire into the crowd provoking the throwing of Molotov cocktail.

The only IPOB has not gone far is that 80% of Igbos don't support them. If soldiers continue killing peaceful protesters, that will change the influence of IPOB and people on both sides will start dying, not just IPOB protesters.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by bronzegoddess(f): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
I hate to say this but......

My igbo brothers are disappointing me with this IPOD thing.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by AnamCity: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
The mosque is very much intact, it was never touched, I believe the media spread the wrong message without verification.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by looseweight: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
All I see are two mean looking soldiers who if you find yourself been slapped by them, u will direct inherit the Ibadan tribal marks.

Even the gov seems unhappy with IPOB. sad

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by damton(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Governor, speak words of wisdom to this youths

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by funkyibodude(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
I hope those f.ools that said that the mosque was burnt down to ashes can now see for themselves undecided

19 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by B69U: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
SAHARA REPORTERS PROPAGATORS OF HATE WILL CONTINUE TO LIE.

WHERE IS THE BURNT MOSQUE?

JTF MURDERED PEACEFUL PROTESTERS AND LIE ABOUT BURNT MOSQUES.

THE TRUTH IS OUT, NO MOSQUES WAS BURNT.

16 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by braine(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Lastdon02(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
ok
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by sochima1989(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
everybody dey vex

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Singing imagination by john legend
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by victor2220: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Gov ko
Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by sandrajazmin(f): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
If u miss heaven, u can never miss hell.
The end is very near

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) by drake22: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
I think d mosque wasn't touched.
Churches have been burned all over north BT there Gov never visited it.

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scamā  / AA Governorship Candidate, Balogun Congratulates Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.