Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) (39829 Views)

President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Young4jose:
Honestly speaking, U Ugly pass Obasanjo....! #Fact#

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by sukkot: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:

buhahaha grin grin in PEJ voice "Biafra Engrishh'''
lmao PEJ the destroyer. one hell of a woman grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
sukkot:
lmao PEJ the destroyer. one hell of a woman grin grin

Indeed sire... Indeed grin grin grin lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by LieDetector(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
sukkot:
get a better phone or a better brain. something is wrong with one of either wink
I'm sorry dear great orator but you may need to explain what you meant by "one of either". Last time I checked, nothing of sort existed. #Patiently waiting cool

Thanks.
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by aresa: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Progress for Nigeria means Bad Luck and Bad News for biafra villagers... grin
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by Eziachi: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Good for them cool

Buhari sef, can't he just look normal for once?

Damnnnnnnn!!!
Obasanjo is too ugly grin grin

FTC!!! On Lala's thread and i'm like this grin
What is normal to you? And did you became an expert on the looks of geriatrics?
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by sukkot: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
LieDetector:
I'm sorry dear great orator but you may need to explain what you meant by "one of either". Last time I checked, nothing of sort existed. #Patiently waiting cool

Thanks.
english language does not have to be rigidly followed. you can re-arrange words around each other if you have a good command of the language. ' one of either ' means there are two entities in question and reference is made to either one of the two entities. wink

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by cristog120: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
obasanjo is more poisonous than snake venom.he shd steer clear aso rock
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by nightmile: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
chymystique:
From the first last pics, it seems like Obj is getting uglier daily... Its about time he retires from politics like his counterparts... #OnyeanyaUkwu

Please show us the picture of the vulture you call your father..
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by LieDetector(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
sukkot:
english language does not have to be rigidly followed. you can re-arrange words around each other if you have a good command of the language. ' one of either ' means there are two entities in question and reference is made to either one of the two entities. wink
believe me you that in the process of trying to rephrase or restructure the English language, you're bound to make grevious mistake like you evidently did here. I'm not gonna start to correct you as English is not our mother tongue but rather a borrowed language and behoves us to keep learning. That you are able to string good sentences together doesn't make you a Lord over anyone that may be unfortunate to do so. Pointing out one's error and providing an appropriate correction would have been a wiser decision. I'm not perfect either.

Last bullet:
Nothing like "one of either" exists.

Thanks
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by chymystique(f): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
nightmile:

[s]Please show us the picture of the vulture you call your father..[/s]

My dad is a very handsome gentle man who doesnt seek unnecessary attention unlike like yours thats so uncouth and a tout... if my comment dey pain you, go jump off a cliff. ihu mkpi... bye
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by nightmile: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
chino11:
You mean the common commissioner? I hope you don't mean Buhari as he has sinced denied Tinubu access to Aso rock.. cheesy

Imagination of the criminal tribe...igbos
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Eziachi:

What is normal to you? And did you became an expert on the looks of geriatrics?
I don't need to be an expert on it cool
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by drauj(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
HzRF:

While dey continue to reduce ur chances of making it
Buuuuuzzzzzz, wailer spotted.
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by sukkot: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
LieDetector:
believe me you that in the process of trying to rephrase or restructure the English language, you're bound to make grevious mistake like you evidently did here. I'm not gonna start to correct you as English is not our mother tongue but rather a borrowed language and behoves us to keep learning. That you are able to string good sentences together doesn't make you a Lord over anyone that may be unfortunate to do so. Pointing out one's error and providing an appropriate correction would have been a wiser decision. I'm not perfect either.

Last bullet
Nothing like "one of either" exists.

Thanks
OK i will do the bolded. No disrespect but I dont think you are in a position to tell me what is correct or not considering the simple mistakes you are making grin wink
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by nightmile: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
chymystique:

My dad is a very handsome gentle man who doesnt seek unnecessary attention unlike like yours thats so uncouth and a tout... if my comment dey pain you, go jump off a cliff. ihu mkpi... bye
Compare your description of your Igbo dad and your comment on an old man. Both of you are shit.
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by Shymm3x: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
sukkot:
OK i will do the bolded. No disrespect but I dont think you are in a position to tell me what is correct or not considering the simple mistakes you are making grin wink

Loool.

Big bredrin, when did you become a Professor of Linguistics? You need to leave these paigons alone cuh celestial beings don't speak earthly languages - they speak celestial and spiritual languages earthly men can't decipher lol.
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by LieDetector(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
sukkot:
picking out "grevious and behoves" as errors underscores your frailty in English language. I can help you with their respective meaning if you don't mind.
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by sukkot: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Big bredrin, when did you become a Professor of Linguistics? You need to leave these paigons alone cuh celestial beings don't speak earthly languages - they speak celestial and spiritual languages earthly men can't decipher lol.

grin grin grin bruv i am versatile. i can slang and i can speak impeccable english if required to.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by sukkot: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
LieDetector:
picking out "grevious and behoves" as errors underscores your frailty in English language. I can help you with their respective meaning if you don't mind.
bruh, when you make such simple errors, you have undermined your credibility. it is what it is. wink

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by LieDetector(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
sukkot:
bruh, when you make such simple errors, you have undermined your credibility. it is what it is. wink
You're are the one wrong bro but irrespective of that, I'll however decline to further engage in an argument with an openly narcissistic fellow.

Do have a pleasant night rest bro cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by sukkot: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
LieDetector:
You're are the one wrong bro but irrespective of that, I'll however decline to further engage in an argument with an openly narcissistic fellow.

Do have a pleasant night rest bro cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin Yeah that was funny. the bolded that is. lmao. lwkm. Have you a pleasant night rest too bro. it was nice kicking it with ya wink

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by Shymm3x: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin bruv i am versatile. i can slang and i can speak impeccable english if required to.

Loool. I know, right?

I remember when I first started posting and cos the forum never had anything cerebral to offer - based on how piss-poor the English usage is, I just basically used to post only slangs and relay messages the way I speak socially with folks (which I still do). Some clown must have challenged me to a duel loool. I ate the plonker for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the same time lol.

Not everyone likes sounding super-educated all the time, especially when the medium is littered with illiterates. You have to dumb it down from time to time. And most of these fools confuse that with being inarticulate lool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Godfullsam:

I'm very sure i'll look like a baboon when I reach baba's age.
Pele grin
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
phiszo:
I'm an ugly bulldog
Hilarious grin
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by sukkot: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. I know, right?

I remember when I first started posting and cos the forum never had anything cerebral to offer - based on how piss-poor the English usage is, I just basically used to post only slangs and relay messages the way I speak socially with folks (which I still do). Some clown must have challenged me to a duel loool. I ate the plonker for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the same time lol.

Not everyone likes sounding super-educated all the time, especially when the medium is littered with illiterates. You have to dumb it down from time to time. And most of these fools confuse that with being inarticulate lool.
grin grin yeah plus you dont want to come across like you are showing off so you have to blend with the crowd. but you know i equally enjoy speaking american ghetto slang so I just mix everything up as you see me do.
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by hassman: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
OBJ likes influence even when not in power and in old age, but they were comrades in the Nigeria Army.
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by LieDetector(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Yeah that was funny. the bolded that is. lmao. lwkm. Have you a pleasant night rest too bro. it was nice kicking it with ya wink
It's good to argue every once in a while albeit devoid of any form of vendetta. However, your undying attribute of not easily getting swayed is enviable wink
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by Shymm3x: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin yeah plus you dont want to come across like you are showing off so you have to blend with the crowd. but you know i equally enjoy speaking american ghetto slang so I just mix everything up as you see me do.

Lool. And patois. Dun noe.

But you need brush up ya London slangs tho lol.

Anyway, you need to move back to Ldn and hit the gym with me. I can be ya personal trainer for free. Training hard right now - just taking a little breather to play with my phone and watch some models with humongous batty twerking on insta.
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by DonProphet: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Obasanjo is a great master of Nigeria politics. He is the grand master of Nigeria political mafians. I am always happy when I see him around PMB.
Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
mascot87:

U look fu*kable smiley

Re: Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) by sukkot: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool. And patois. Dun noe.

But you need brush up ya London slangs tho lol.

Anyway, you need to move back to Ldn and hit the gym with me. I can be ya personal trainer for free. Training hard right now - just taking a little breather to play with my phone and watch some models with humongous batty twerking on insta.
gym ? hell nah. me and gym dont mix lol. lol bruv that london slang dont work in my county. london slang only works in london. outside london, the further up north you go, you gotta change your swag. that london swag will get you killed in gunchester. you gotta be low key. speak more polite and polished so they dont think you are part of some gang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Is Buhari Dead?’ Becomes Most Searched Phrase In Nigerian Internet Space / How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng / Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.