Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana (39823 Views)

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by adimchisimcard: 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2019

Emily Eric, wife of Nigeria’s youngest senator, Elisha Abbo, who was caught on camera assaulting a woman at a intimacy gadget shop in Abuja, has supported her husband, declaring him innocent of all 'allegations'.

In a video which has since gone viral, Senator Abbo can be seen slapping a lady repeatedly before asking an armed officer to take her away. Read Story HERE

In a post which she shared on Facebook, Abbo's wife, Emily Eric wrote;

"I stand with you babana
And we will always stand for truth
My husband is innocent of what people are saying against him" she wrote.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/i-stand-with-you-babana-and-we-will.html?m=1

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by adimchisimcard: 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Chuks9000: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Meaning?
You stand with your husband, 100% correct action.
You stand for the truth, ok?
Your husband is innocent of the allegation? She no get data watch the video?
Let's even say the other two girls were not with the senator and that he was in a gworo/fura da nono shop. Is the multiple slaps rendered by the senator on a defenceless girl an allegation? After seeing it on video? That is the problem of this country.
Keep mute on issues that enslave us and talk trash on matters as clear as daylight.

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Looks more like a victim than a wife

261 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by AmazonHippolyta(f): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Some women sha undecided
Did she have to come make a fool of herself lipsrsealed.
There is a video and you are claiming "innocent".
Abeg make dem give madam data make she watch the video grin abi her eyes dey pain her cheesy
What was he looking for in that store is that not an insult to you as his wife it means he got no respect for you and you lack self esteem.
Na because say he get money that is why madam got to protect her investments. wink
One would wonder if that is not the same treatment she is getting at home but would not speak because oga has money.
For a man to do this outside means he does it to his wife at home angry

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by aolawale025: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lots of undertones here

4 Likes

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by WisdomFlakes: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
If Fatoyinbo's wife can unabashedly defend her husband, why can't this one too defend her own husband, even in the face of overwhelming evidence that he is culpable of what he's being accused of. lipsrsealed

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by richard69(m): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Which kain agama lizard be this?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Or11: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
You will be standing with him in Kirikiri if they allowed couples cohabit in prisons.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by success1smyn(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
You mean you stand with him?

sorry na so he dey beat you everyday.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by festacman(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
It is obvious that if she doesn't support and defend him, one of the girls he took to the sex shop would move in and take her position. She knows that she is married to an arrogant 'slave master'.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
If Ganduje can deny his open bribery allegation, who's the wife of Abbo that cannot deny her husbands own.

20 Likes

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by czarina(f): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
That pink lipstick!

Gaskiya, we need more emojis on Nairaland

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Look at this plank

20 Likes

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
czarina:
That pink lipstick!

Wonder what she'll look like without make-up. Very ugly piece of shït

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by czarina(f): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Wonder what she'll look like without make-up. Very ugly piece of shït
Her words made her ugly though.

Ugly inside = ugly outside

Now, I'm hating her lipstick of all things! cheesy

ModeleWannabe cool

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Babaalata: 12:10am On Jul 03, 2019
When she knows if den jail the husband no money for her again. Madam, no worry you go sit with am for prison visitation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by BuhariAdvocate: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2019
Okay chief justice of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Sirjamo: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2019
I am sure she isn't even educated enough to write that trash, her five year old Son wrote it for her.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by roundman: 12:45am On Jul 03, 2019
Sirjamo:
I am sure she isn't even educated enough to write that trash, her five year old Son wrote it for her.
Chair...you are a wicked somebody...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Omudia11: 2:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Foolish woman.

8 Likes

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 03, 2019
The wife looks sick too. undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:28am On Jul 03, 2019
adimchisimcard:

"I stand with you babana
And we will always stand for truth
My husband is innocent of what people are saying against him" she wrote.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/i-stand-with-you-babana-and-we-will.html?m=1
grin grin grin grin until she discovers that the nursing mother is her husband's side chick!!! Or first wife self while she was the presentable one grin grin grin grin

Wetin concern am as long as nobody is dragging the Senate's wife with her!!!

Banana abi na Babana has done something terribly wrong but there are people who have done worst very close to the presidency and they were singing their praises!!!

Festus Keyamo up till today has not condemned such act but they, the presidency and his cronies tends to react when such person is in the opposition, an enemy or they have a political gain!!!

This is very bad!!! #nationalinterestaboveall

5 Likes

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 03, 2019
czarina:
That pink lipstick!

And the foundation grin

1 Like

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:19am On Jul 03, 2019
After admitting that he committed such an assault in March, his bitchy, doll looking wife have the temerity to say she stood by his actions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Craigslists: 4:19am On Jul 03, 2019
Lol

Like Biodun Fatonyibo's wife like Elisha Abbo's wife cheesy

They definitely have one thing in common...

Fish brains grin

It is a well known fact that majority of Nigerian women tend to lose their sense of reasoning and judgement once money is involved.

Sex slaves calling themselves wives.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by starbuck(f): 4:20am On Jul 03, 2019
Hanty, ugly people like us have sense na undecided undecided undecided

USE IT

8 Likes

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by hezy4real01(m): 4:20am On Jul 03, 2019
No be only babana u will soon stand with his banana too

2 Likes

Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:21am On Jul 03, 2019
una no dey sleep ni?
Re: Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana by Enniez2018(m): 4:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Cacawa2:
Looks more like a victim than a wife

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lagos May Be Underdeveloping The Rest Of Nigeria - Ynaija / Why We Re-opened Silverbird, Rhythm FM - AMCON / Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.