Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigeria Public Universities And Our Corrupt Lecturers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Public Universities And Our Corrupt Lecturers (363 Views)

Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria? / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / Enugu State University Sacks 153 Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Public Universities And Our Corrupt Lecturers by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria public universities, where the brilliants, that should have graduated with at least second class upper are rewarded with third class or pass just because they refused to settle the lecturers, Welcome to Nigeria public universities where those ones that graduated with second class upper can't even write a simple formal letter as in the case of one of my elder sister's friend. She said she used to save at least 36 thousand naira every semester to settle some of her lecturers, now she is now a graduate with no job, my elder sister adviced her to apply for a teaching job but what she told my sister was that she can't teach what she doesn't have
Re: Nigeria Public Universities And Our Corrupt Lecturers by RobinHez(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigeria Public Universities And Our Corrupt Lecturers by Lescott7(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2015
I have a lecturer that do coerce us to buy a photocopy of less than 30pages for 1200 every semester and after that u can't get more than 'B' in his course. This man is a professor and has money,don't know why he loves extorting money from poor students.

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! Reagister For Your Professional Uk-certification Now / Interview At National Judicial Council On October 31,2015? / Ways Of Success, Step 1 - Know Your Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.