Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. (1851 Views)

See The Guys Drawing That Got People Talking. / See The Controversial Sculpture Spotted In Benue That Has Got People Talking / See The Photos A Lagos Boy Shared On Instagram That Have Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Straight up.
This is WAB Designs..
Call/WhatsApp: +234 810 280 2908.
Drop your comments and criticism

Let's go!

lemme tell a little story about me through this masterpiece.

Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2015

Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2015

Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015

Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2015

Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2015

1 Share

Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2015

Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by Donald3d(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
I must confess, from your very first post on nairaland asking for help on how to improve in your designs till now,YOU ARE DOING GREAT !!!!!!.kEEP IT UP
Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2015

Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Donald3d:
I must confess, from your very first post on nairaland asking for help on how to improve in your designs till now,YOU ARE DOING GREAT !!!!!!.kEEP IT UP
Thanks, Boss!
Any observation or criticism ?
Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2015
Now. let's pause and unveil the guy behind the designs, which is me WILLIAMS AZIBANEGHE BOBBY (WAB).
A proud Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2015

Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2015

Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
.Your criticism is highly welcomed.
Bring it on!
Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Full contact details:
EMAIL: williams.azibaneghe@yahoo.com , wabgraphicdesigns@gmail.com , FACEBOOK: Williams Azibaneghe. WHATSAPP/CALL: 08102802908.
Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Cc: felixchip tollysmart punkyveer naijabuoy misssclassy misspicy suptol rolatin czar
Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by misspicy(f): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lovely designs op
Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:
Lovely designs op
Thank you ma'am. Getting replies from this section can be difficult, you know.
Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by misspicy(f): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2015
willbob:

Thank you ma'am.
Getting replies from this section can be difficult, you know.
Yes sir buh keep dping ur thing,ur design is cool tho,i like them...can u design a pix for me?...i no gt money o
Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Yes sir buh keep dping ur thing,ur design is cool tho,i like them...can u design a pix for me?...i no gt money o
lol. lemme see it
Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by willbob(m): 1:12am On Oct 18, 2015
You are welcome Romancelanders, please comments, criticise...
Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Nice! cool
Re: Now, Let The Pictures Do The Talking. Please Come In. by Irelokeh(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wooooow OP you're a genius,pls keep it up

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Drew Yemi Alade ....see The Awesome Drawing / My Digital Art Library- Donathello. / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.