Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

See The Woman Who Is Tagged World Ugliest Woman Alive (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Woman Who Is Tagged World Ugliest Woman Alive (photos) (2397 Views)

Sani Idris 'Moda' Debunks Death Rumor, Says "I'm Still Alive" (Photos) / Check Out The Photos Of The Woman Labelled As The Ugliest Woman In The World / After Kylie Jenner Is Tagged “more Popular” Than Kim, 6 Nude Photos Hit The Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Woman Who Is Tagged World Ugliest Woman Alive (photos) by hub123: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
A woman labelled the 'ugliest in the world' has revealed the amazing way she tackles online bullying.
Lizzie Velasquez, now 26, was born with a rare disease that makes her blind in one eye and prevents her from gaining weight.

Her life changed for ever after she stumbled across a YouTube video labelled 'the world's ugliest woman.'. Lizzie, who was just 17 at the time, was horrified to find that the girl in the clip was her.
READ MORE AND SEE MORE PHOTOS >>>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/see-woman-who-is-tagged-world-ugliest.html

Re: See The Woman Who Is Tagged World Ugliest Woman Alive (photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: See The Woman Who Is Tagged World Ugliest Woman Alive (photos) by Dotwillis1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Scary
Re: See The Woman Who Is Tagged World Ugliest Woman Alive (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
I'm still looking for what's so "ugly" about this woman.
I see a beautiful soul stuck in a world that's obsessed with a mythical form of beauty and perfection.
we are slaves to our ideologies of what beauty should be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Woman Who Is Tagged World Ugliest Woman Alive (photos) by pet4ril(f): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oh no angry
Re: See The Woman Who Is Tagged World Ugliest Woman Alive (photos) by mrpatozky(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
phrenoz:
I'm still looking for what's so "ugly" about this woman.
I see a beautiful soul stuck in a world that's obsessed with a mythical form of beauty and perfection.
we are slaves to our ideologies of what beauty should be.

Nice literature writing undecided
Re: See The Woman Who Is Tagged World Ugliest Woman Alive (photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2015
No gold digger is pretty as this lady! embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Madness: Fans Criticize Tiwa Savage For Rocking Ripped Jeans (photos) / Meet Ebimobowei Joshua Agai, A Feminine Looking Model And Make-up Artist (pics) / Check Out Wizkid’s Alleged Boo, Justine Skye In The Kitchen Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.