Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,669 members, 7,847,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Wailers Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailers Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved. (360 Views)

Dear Northern Youths......... I Cannot Be Crying More Than The Bereaved! / Why Are The Igbos Crying More Than The Bereaved??? / Jonathan's Probe:Igbo Leaders Crying More Than Ijaws-S/East Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wailers Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved. by kel4soft: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is not like you love the so called technocrats or want to see them serve our country. You re just been paranoid with the government of the day as usual. Now provide a link where PMB promised he will appoint only technocrats to his government? Mind you Diezani is a tecnocrat and Iweala managed our economy superbly well.
Who says people he appointed can't do better than their predecessors? So, you guys want ministers you can ridiculed. You'll be the first to mock APC members if PMB had ignored them for non-politicians.
Shut up your mouths and allow the nominees resume first.

2 Likes

Re: Wailers Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved. by DaBullIT(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tell them o

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Affirms Sen. Saraki’s Elections In Kwara / Kogi Apc Group Alleges Intra-party Plot To Stop Audu / Pls I Want You Guys To Judge This...i Cant Realy Jugde..its Too DOPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.