Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers (17566 Views)

6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi / Rivers Poll : Tribunal Strikes Out APC's Application / Peterside Qualified To Contest Rivers Guber Poll-tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by sammyj: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2015
ok
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by Juliaann(f): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a victory to every well-meaning rivers people. APC does not exist in Rivers state.

Congratulations to PDP!
barcanista

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by Waksdabos(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2015
vedaxcool:

Speak for yourself, man.

Today is sad day for democracy, when the Judiciary failed to retrieve stolen property from beneficiaries of theft
"When d judiciary failed to retrieve stolen property"!!! U can't b serious. Its seem u're still day dreaming. APC has no place in rivers. Get dat into ur thick skull.
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2015
Since people are free to talk, silly comments will be heard here and there.
How I wish the people you are fighting for are really enemies
sad sad sad
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by j4sure(m): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2015
OK now APC VS PDP
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by VISTIN(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2015
hardywaltz:
Let us watch and see what happens at the Court of Appeal
Justice Pindiga was the same judge that was thrown out of the Governorship election tribunal coz we already knew what he was up...

How can a Judge sit down for several weeks listening to the merits of the petition by the petitioner only to dismiss the case on the premise of Preliminary objections - failure of APC to give INEC 21 days notice before conducting its primaries.
An Issue the Court Of Appeal had earlier ruled in favour of APC last month.
With today's Judgement there is finally light at the end of the tunnel coz the COA will just reverse the entire ruling and give judgement based on the merits or demetrits of the petition and not on pre-election technicalities...

I like your support for APC, follow losers to the grave.
Buhari lost Presidential election three time (glaring) and he went to court three times.
Jonathan lost (inspite irregularities) and paved way.

Maybe you're yet to come to terms with the present Nigeria political structure.

Take it easy. Those guys don't even know you and I.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by chandmax: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by nsyforreal: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2015
vedaxcool:

Speak for yourself, man.

Today is sad day for democracy, when the Judiciary failed to retrieve stolen property from beneficiaries of theft

how is today sad for democracy.if decisions do not go in apc way,its a sad day.Lets learn to accept defeat and face reality.Apc is not welcome in the east.if they conduct elections one million times,apc will lose.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by nigeriancuban: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2015
APC hating since 19bc
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by PecE2Make: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2015
And the hailing hailers will hail while the willing wailers will wail...
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by PecE2Make: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2015
And the hailing hailers will hail while the willing wailers will wail... it depend on the department you belong
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2015
vedaxcool:

Speak for yourself, man.

Bro, he just spoke the truth, there is no place for the APC in Eastern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by katazozo: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2015
Even after the court of Apeal,APC will still head to the supreme court ,that's the only their lawyers can obtain more money from them
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by Benwems(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Later some e-fools will claim there was no election in Rivers state. SMH
Its really funny how some people reason. Most of the saying no election in Rivers was not there on the election day and may have never been to Port Harcourt. I dont have time for tribal sentiment but majority of those saying no election in Rivers are yoruba people because they are supporting tinubu. Its unfortunate illiterate, agbero and low minded people have access to the Internet to talk trash. Quote me anywhere. I dont reply idiots.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by UnimkeAk(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Later some e-fools will claim there was no election in Rivers state. SMH

don't mind those fools that have not been to PH b4, talk less of even living there.

they don't know the mood on ground ; even tho those elections are to be held again, 100 times ; APC will still loose. same goes 4 the gubernatorial.

Ameachi himself can't even defeat wiki in a free and fair election

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by spencekat(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2015
APC has no place in SS and SE for now.
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by Leyemoshood: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2015
yes,we'll appeal

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/0
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by free2ryhme: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Lawmakers elections has nothing to do with governorship elections. If lawmakers elections is faulted then it will automatically affect presidential elections results. But the governorship elections was more devastated in Rivers state than the presidential elections.
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by ddippset(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2015
I thought they said the apc federal government was influencing tribunal cases in pdp States? Now that pdp is winning cases, they are not talking o, but when apc wins some now, Olisah Metuh will lead barcanista and these riff raffs around here to start making noise again.
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by ojomide: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Heavy gunshots around 4th Avenue Festac please be careful and warn others tooo
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by hopilo: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2015
That is part of the bargaining going on to allow Ameachi pass as Minister.
Political infants on nairaland will be here fighting each other.
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by Truckpusher(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Patiently waiting for dekdek and demdem the grand patron of all fools and NgeneUkwenu the sodomite to cry me a river.

6 feet awaits both of you . grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by 1shortblackboy: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2015
That Lawyer. B.E Nwafor is one of APC's problems in Rivers state. He'll keep convincing APC to go to court and they keep losing but he'll keep getting paid. Na dem sabi
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by saint047(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2015
"There were no Elections anywhere in Rivers State"

News: Tribunal validates PDP NASS members victory in Rivers

Who lied?

Court or APC
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2015
apc just can not learn the rudiments of conceding to defeat...reason why they are running up and down the tribunal like chickens instead of them to focus on governance... angry angry
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by chuksmad(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2015
Juliaann:
barcanista
Is that ur real pictures? damm beautiful
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by Catalyst007(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2015
I remember those days PDP was in power and saying things like, "we'll rule for 60 yrs"... Hmmm, I love my life.

Let me see, where are they? Oh, APC's there.... The same fate will befall her if the Status Quo is not dealt with accordingly... Hmmm,..... This one is strong.

Pardon me people, that's how I talk whenever malaria enters my cerebrum.
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by Jesusloveyou: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a victory to every well-meaning rivers people. APC does not exist in Rivers state.

Congratulations to PDP!
d pdp victory in river state was before presidential election, after d presidential election, pdp become a dead party, that is why wike has to resort to rigging

1 Like

Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by Ephemmm: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2015
kingdompropty:
I have said it over and over. There is no place for APC in the SE and SS.

Reasons.

1. They see it as a sectional party.

2. They see it as an Islam party.

3. They see them as liars.

4. They see them as unserious minded.

Imo is in South West shey? It is high time you stop drinking your burukuru tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by Alezy(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Congratulations to PDP!
From that statement "APC DOES NOT EXIST IN RIVERS STATE" I conclude u need help Asap.
Re: Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers by kingdompropty: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Ephemmm:

Imo is in South West shey? It is high time you stop drinking your burukuru tongue tongue tongue

Even a dunce knows that the IMO election was heavily rigged in many LGAs. Common sense is if you lose senate , HOR and state assembly you cant win the centre- Governorship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service / Atiku To Critics: Prove I Am Corrupt Or Shut Up Forever / Lagos Assembly Denies Three Nominees, Confirms Omotoso, Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.