Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice (1507 Views)

Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE / WAEC Throws Light On Exam Remarking, Withheld And Outstanding Result / Kaduna Polytechnic Expells Students For Exam Malpractice (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by lordthree(m): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2015
I'm a final year student and it's clear to everyone in my class I'm going to graduate with a two one (two one is a big deal in my faculty) Anyway, i have this friend that has gotten a number of F's and it's weird how he keeps getting F's especially when he carries expo into the exam hall, that hasn't worked for him so last semester he asked me to write a carry over exam he had, i refused saying i was scared, now we are in our last semester about to write our final exams and this guy is begging me to help him write another exam he got a carryover in, i told him the exam in question my project supervisor is an invigilator during the exam and he knows everything about me.. but this guy kept begging, saying that since i refused last semester i shouldn't disappoint him now, said he doesn't want to have an extra year, he begged for over 20mins so i said okay and left him, but since i got home i have been restless fighting with myself because of this decision, i just have this feeling something bad is going to happen.. what do i do about this cause i feel sorry for him, don't want my friend having an extra year, but I'm also scared i might get caught, what do i say to him?
Re: Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by Oche211(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2015
Op, DON'T U EVER DO DAT NO MATTER WHAT.
Are u the only friend dat guy has or is he d only friend u ve? Cut dat relationship if he persist. This is ur entire future at stake here remember.
He won't be there whn u begin 2 face d storm if u re caught. Na wa 4 some students self. IS HE SO DULL HE CAN'T WRITE AN EXAM ND GET EVEN A D (LET MY PEOPLE GO).
Probably, u ve a soft heart nd dis ur friend is very Manipulative. He is using dat against u.
REMEMBER, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN, DON'T EVER WRITE DAT EXAM COS U WILL BE CAUGHT. Maybe d devil wan use ur friend to get at u after all ur hardwork.
Use ur brain, head, face, heart nd even strength to say NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOO......
MAY BABA GOD NT ALLOW ALL UR YEARS OF EFFORT BE IN VAIN.
STAY BLESSED.

4 Likes

Re: Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by twixx(f): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Op this is very serious, it is your last semester, what if something goes wrong
Re: Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by kodded(m): 7:16am On Oct 13, 2015
undecided

tell him to go and read his book undecided undecided
Re: Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by whirlwind7(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Dude, grow some balls and tell your friend you can't do it. You haven't said anything that could justify your taking such a risk at this tail end of your studies.

That your project supervisor will be one of the invigilators for the exam he's begging you to write is more than enough reason for you to decline. It isn't being nice or kind or brave or even sympathetic...it will be an utterly stewpid thing to do.

Moreover, if you write the exam and pass it, with the series of Fs he has been scoring, would it guarantee he won't still end up spending an extra semester? Be wise. Use your head, not your heart...unless you have, at this point, decided to not give a fvck about what the outcome could be.

3 Likes

Re: Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 13, 2015
Since you are having premonition on it already, its better you don't do it, or else .....................
Re: Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by jamalchance(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2015
U had better leave him to write is paper on his own,plus this is ur final year don't throw it all away cos of ur friend
Re: Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2015
Save your self man...
Re: Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2015
Those who tried it in my school were both expelled immediately.

If you are cool with wasting your time, effort and finances over the past 4 or 5years, go ahead and do it
Re: Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by trend101(f): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2015
Wow this is clearly the devil trying to ruin all your hardwork, you do not want to seem wicked and that is understandable, but this is your final exam, you dont want to do this, just say No and stick to it

Mods please help this guy.
Cc fynestboi, lalasticlala
Re: Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2015
Tell ur frnd its not possible and dnt feel sorry for ur decision!
Re: Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by jaymichael(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2015
lordthree:
I'm a final year student and it's clear to everyone in my class I'm going to graduate with a two one (two one is a big deal in my faculty) Anyway, i have this friend that has gotten a number of F's and it's weird how he keeps getting F's especially when he carries expo into the exam hall, that hasn't worked for him so last semester he asked me to write a carry over exam he had, i refused saying i was scared, now we are in our last semester about to write our final exams and this guy is begging me to help him write another exam he got a carryover in, i told him the exam in question my project supervisor is an invigilator during the exam and he knows everything about me.. but this guy kept begging, saying that since i refused last semester i shouldn't disappoint him now, said he doesn't want to have an extra year, he begged for over 20mins so i said okay and left him, but since i got home i have been restless fighting with myself because of this decision, i just have this feeling something bad is going to happen.. what do i do about this cause i feel sorry for him, don't want my friend having an extra year, but I'm also scared i might get caught, what do i say to him?
Dont do it if you do, them go catch you. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by Fynestboi: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2015
trend101:
Wow this is clearly the devil trying to ruin all your hardwork, you do not want to seem wicked and that is understandable, but this is your final exam, you dont want to do this, just say No and stick to it

Mods please help this guy.
Cc fynestboi, lalasticlala
What help ma?

The answer to the guy question is simple, DON'T DO IT. SIMPLE HELP YOU CAN DO FOR HIM, do a kind of brief review with him two days, and a day to the exam.

1 Like

Re: Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice by Fxwarrior: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Op think about all the money, time, efforts and stress you have suffered. Are you willing to give all up just to please a loafer?

Infact to be honest am disappointed you can even consider doing it. Your future is about to flushed down the drain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

KWARA POLY STUDENTS House Still Available For Rent Here / If You Are Not Posted Yet By Jamb--latest News From Jamb. / Clarification On Recent Media Announcement By NUC On Nti's PGDE And B.ed Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.