Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Tupac Speaks On Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tupac Speaks On Churches (4598 Views)

Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches / It is well / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Speaks On T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tupac Speaks On Churches by Mudley313: 5:51am On Apr 27, 2009
I know all you self righteous naijarians will wanna come in here and say he's not the best person to speak on this subject but this is the gospel truth especially in relation to all the flamboyancy exhibited by today's modern day prosperity preaching, private jets/convoy riding men of God(?) in todays Nigeria in the midst of abject squalor and poverty in the land (and amongst most of their seed faith/multiple offerings/tithe paying members)

[center][flash=425,355]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/edfsC6WrdlI[/flash][/center]
Re: Tupac Speaks On Churches by manmustwac(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2009
If the churches took half the money they was making and gave it back to the community we'd be alright. If they take half the buildings they use to praise God and gave it to the mother fcukers who need God we'd be alright. We'd be alright. Have u seen some of these God damn churches lately? Theres ones that take up the whole block in New York,  Its homeless people out here,  Why aint God letting them stay there? Why these niggers got gold ceilings and shit? Why do God need gold ceilings to talk to me? Why do God need coloured windows to talk to me?

Tupac Shukur may your soul Rest In Perfect Peace.

1 Like

Re: Tupac Speaks On Churches by KunleOshob(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2009
It's quite sad that the truth is coming out of the mouth of an unbeliever whilst our mordern day pharisees who should be telling us the truth are dwelling in hyprocrysis and taking advantage of fellow christians.
Re: Tupac Speaks On Churches by morpheus24: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2009
KunleOshob:

It's quite sad that the truth is coming out of the mouth of an unbeliever whilst our mordern day pharisees who should be telling us the truth are dwelling in hyprocrysis and taking advantage of fellow christians.
Who said "Tupac" was an unbeliever. He just don't believe in the systematic gold digging of the CHURCH!
Re: Tupac Speaks On Churches by KunleOshob(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2009
morpheus24:

Who said "Tupac" was an unbeliever. He just don't believe in the systematic gold digging of the CHURCH!
He certainly was not living the life of a christian judging from his lifestyle and the type of songs he sang. Hence i called him an unbeliever
Re: Tupac Speaks On Churches by morpheus24: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2009
KunleOshob:

He certainly was not living the life of a christian judging from his lifestyle and the type of songs he sang. Hence i called him an unbeliever

Only "God can Judge him now"
Re: Tupac Speaks On Churches by Mudley313: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2009

yea its quite sad to see dis in my country naija where the majority live in abject poverty while our revered men of God(?) endlessly collect their pennies n kobos to compete 4 which of em get the most magnificient church building, private jets, private universities not for the poor, fleet of the latest rides, designer suits etc

smh
Re: Tupac Speaks On Churches by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2012
KunleOshob:

How could he be Christian if his mother and step father were both MUSLIMS?

Besides it's not about the denomination. It's about practicing what you preach.

(1) (Reply)

Error On Trinity By Pastor Chris / £10/N8,525 Giveaway: Winner: @NaijaCuzin. Congratulations!! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: He Loads Us With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.