Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete (4294 Views)

Is It True Dat God Does Nt Hear D Prayer Of A Sinner.... / Yisraylite, How Come You Believe Dat D New Testament Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by olu4life(m): 12:33am On Jan 04, 2008
I was told by sum1 dat d Bible skipd sum part. Although i hav a bible dat included sum chapter u neva heardt b4 example: book of tobit, baruch, 1st & 2nd book of machabus. I also heard dat Jesus died d first time at a tender age. I would luv 2 av ur reply.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by sexytitan(f): 12:45am On Jan 04, 2008
I just want to ask if in any of these chapters, there was anything on Jesus getting married because i never heard that Jesus died once before.

Besides where did u get that Bible from?!
In fact, just give me a summary of what these chapters teach.

@topic
I heard that the Bible isnt complete because some high priests - not sure - after the death of jesus Christ removed some chapters so that man wouldn't use those "powerful" chapters wrongly. U should get more info if u google it.
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by adekennis(m): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2008
@post,no be me go answer this embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by babs787(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2008
@poster

It depends on the kinda bible you are referring to?

Are you referring to catholic bible that are having additional books or the protestant bible that are having some chapter and verses missing yet all claiming to have been inspired word of God!!

1 Like

Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by dafidixone(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2008
I was told by someone that d Bible skipd sum part. Although i hav a bible that included sum chapter u never heardt before example: book of tobit, baruch, 1st & 2nd book of machabus. I also heard that Jesus died d first time at a tender age. I would love 2 av your reply.

The Bible is the word of God written under an inspiration of the Holy Spirit. The Bible in its original translation is complete. I will only want to draw your attention to a particular passage that makes people think it is not complete then I will like to warn you of some people who brought other claims that are inspired by their thoughts e.g Joseph Smith etc.

First read John 21:25 "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen."

This is the verse that makes people think the Bible is incomplete. But the part written are the one God intend making known to every man. Other stories might exist but God decide what He want to reveal to people.

That being as it may, Joseph Smith the founder of the Church of the Latter day Saint also claim he found some scroll and he want thatalso to be included in the bible. This is where you will likely get books such as Moroni, etc.

However you may want to take this matter, the Bible is complete because the author of every book will determine where he want to end his story. God is the Author of the Bible, He only choses the contents there in.

I will also like to draw attention to the fact that devil will always move around to discredit every word of God so this insinuation will not come to me or any other Christains as a surprise. It happened in the garden of Eden devil interpreted the word of God to man and today the world is in great problem.

My word and conclusion is that the Bible is complete. Revelations 22:19 "And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

This word still remain potent forever.
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by aristole(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2008
Go to Jerusalem to find out.
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by babs787(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2008
@dafidixone

First read John 21:25 "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen."

What about some verses present in some versions but omitted in some?
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by pilgrim1(f): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2008
When the Muslim has run out of ideas to cover up the fallacy of Muhammad's claims in the Qur'an, all we see are recycled questions ALL OVER AGAIN! This issue has been dealt with and thrashed once too many times. The poster ought not to be pretending this is something new, as the only thing feeding this Muslim propaganda is simply the FACT that Muhammad has been bleached out of the Bible. Period.
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by pilgrim1(f): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@dafidixone

What about Khalifa's translation that omits two verses of the Qur'an?
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by dimpules: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2008
the bible wey you get you don read am finish? you dey ask for extra. use what you have as your manual. dont ask questions you cant get answers to or perharps you will get different answers and get confused. God knows your heart and he is merciful. if you dont get the complete one as you wish he knows. Afterall some people lived in this life b4 the bible was written abi?
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by pilgrim1(f): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2008
dimpules:

the bible wey you get you don read am finish?

Abeg helep me ask am well-well! grin

dimpules:
you dey don't ask questions you can't get answers to or perharps you will get different answers and get confused.

He was not seeking answers - obviously not. The subsequent entries from his camp will prove that beyond a doubt! Watch and see. grin
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by babs787(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2008
@pilgrim.1

What about Khalifa's translation that omits two verses of the Qur'an?

You are making me to laugh here grin. You are even aware of Khalifa's Quran and if you think that you were to acquirte additional knowledge on that, please create a thread for that but you should know that the poster raised a question on the completion of the bible. So is it complete or not?
cool

@olu4life @ pilgrim.1

Go to these link and challenge me to all I posted there on incompleteness of the bible

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-46848.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-46848.32.html
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by pilgrim1(f): 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@pilgrim.1

You are making me to laugh here grin. You are even aware of Khalifa's Quran and if you think that you were to acquirte additional knowledge on that, please create a thread for that but you should know that the poster raised a question on the completion of the bible. So is it complete or not?
cool

@olu4life @ pilgrim.1

Go to these link and challenge me to all I posted there on incompleteness of the bible

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-46848.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-46848.32.html

@babs787,

If you have anything fresh to present, do so. Recycling topics in hope of keep Islam alive is actually killing it.

Your worries have been settled in this thread: (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52589.0.html#msg1101068)

Enjoy.
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by dafidixone(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2008

I think the verse above already answer your questions about anything you consider an omission.

However you may like to take the issue, there is religious book as perfect as the Holy Bible because it was written through devine inspiration. cheesy grin
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by babs787(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2008
@Pilgrim.1

If you have anything fresh to present, do so. Recycling topics in hope of keep Islam alive is actually killing it.

I gave you that in order not to waste time with you particularly when you tried denying the incompleteness of the bible.

Your worries have been settled in this thread: (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52589.0.html#msg1101068)

Na wa o. You went and brought that thread for me abi grin. Common, all these days you have been giving me Quranic verses, you have not for one day given me that of Khalifah, hope nothing cheesy?? I am very sure you know who he is and that his Quran is not accepted which signifies unity among muslims unlike you christians accepting many versions contradicting each other.

My dear sister, you have no case and if you think you have, bring up the thread and I will follow it up.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by pilgrim1(f): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2008
@babs787,

babs787:

@Pilgrim.1

I gave you that in order not to waste time with you particularly when you tried denying the incompleteness of the bible.

Thank you. Is that all you can do - or do we continue to see how you're struggling with simple statements in English?

babs787:

Na wa o. You went and brought that thread for me abi grin. Common, all these days you have been giving me Quranic verses, you have not for one day given me that of Khalifah, hope nothing cheesy?? I am very sure you know who he is and that his Quran is not accepted which signifies unity among muslims unlike you christians accepting many versions contradicting each other.

I have been quoting the Qur'an without running to skeptic sites and plagiarize anybody's material to pretend as my own. You will not find me asking like a toddler "give me the verse from the Qur'an" as you often do and pretend you can no longer understand your own religion.

If you can begin exercising your own intelligence, then we shall read whatever emptiness you store up and have been pretending to wave them in our face.

babs787:

My dear sister, you have no case and if you think you have, bring up the thread and I will follow it up.

Sorry, I don't rush to present any case. Those whose consciences cannot allow them rest until they deny everything in the Bible and LIE for 'Allah' while doing so - those are the very ones who have cases. grin
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by babs787(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2008
@Pilgrim.1

Ok, it seems you don't want me to refer to those links, so let us treat this thread like a new one. Is your bible complete?

cool
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by pilgrim1(f): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@Pilgrim.1

Ok, it seems you don't want me to refer to those links, is your bible complete?

My responses remain the same - until you drop your disguised games and demonstrate that you're ready for a genuine discussion.

What happened to the response I offered for your text about Genesis 2 v 15?

I was waiting online all this while to see if you are prepared for a genuine discourse. Since it does not appear so and you're too slow to reason, I will leave you to dream up every denial you can muster - and then I will address them systematically whenever next I might have time online again.

Cherio.
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by babs787(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2008
@pilgrim.1

My responses remain the same - until you drop your disguised games and demonstrate that you're ready for a genuine discussion.

Ok, I am ready for a genuine discussion cheesy.

What happened to the response I offered for your text about Genesis 2 v 15?

Let me have where you provided that in this thread cool

I was waiting online all this while to see if you are prepared for a genuine discourse. Since it does not appear so and you're too slow to reason, I will leave you to dream up every denial you can muster - and then I will address them systematically whenever next I might have time online again.

Common, I ma ready and if you think the thread is too hot for you to cope, you may leave rather avoiding questions hiding under the pretext of genuine discourse.

Let us go back to the topic if you are ready for me

cool cool
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by dafidixone(m): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2008
Ok, I am ready for a genuine discussion .

How old are you? cheesy grin
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by pilgrim1(f): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2008
dafidixone:

How old are you? cheesy grin

hehehe. . . let him keep chasing his shoe lace! grin
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by pilgrim1(f): 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@pilgrim.1

Ok, I am ready for a genuine discussion cheesy.

Let me have where you provided that in this thread cool

Are you so clueless already? Did you provide queries on Genesis 2 v 15 today or not? Abi it is because you plagiarized them that is why you quickly have forgotten already?
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by dafidixone(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2008
Deart Babs, My wish for you "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. " 3 John 1:2
grin
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by babs787(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2008
@pilgrim.1

Are you so clueless already? Did you provide queries on Genesis 2 v 15 today or not? Abi it is because you plagiarized them that is why you quickly have forgotten already?

Let me have where I did that in this very thread.

@dafidixone

How old are you?  

I think you should ask one of my kids that question.Yeye boy cheesy

Insert Quote
Deart Babs, My wish for you "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. " 3 John 1:2

Is that your response to the completeness of the bible? grin
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by dafidixone(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2008
Is that your response to the completeness of the bible?

My dear babs, there is a common saying of the yorubas " You can only wake someone who is truely asleep but it may be difficult if not imposible to wake a pretender" "Eni to sun laa ji enikan kii ji eni ti o piroro" cheesy

I know you know the truth you only want to use this forum and pass time. Are you a retiree?

I am only sorry for Olabowale and I will enjoin you to be calling him on private noter to make him know he is on his own ooo grin cheesy grin

Baba babs you must be a metusella ooo
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by pilgrim1(f): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@pilgrim.1

Did you offer anything in Genesis 2 v 15 this morning you did NOT?
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by babs787(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2008
@pilgrim.1

In case you missed my last post, this is it again:

Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by pilgrim1(f): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@pilgrim.1

In case you missed my last post, this is it again:

Simple question:

pilgrim.1:

Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by babs787(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2008
@pilgrim.1

Simple question:

Quote from: pilgrim.1 on Today at 01:55:04 PM

Straight forward response

Let me have where I did that [b]in this very thread.[/[/b]quote]
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by pilgrim1(f): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@pilgrim.1

Straight forward response

pilgrim.1:

Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by babs787(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2008
@dafidixone

I saw you post just hence my replying you late. Dont mind that yeye Maradona, those questions seem too hard for her and she knows the truth deep down her heart.

So pal, im me privately so we talk, pilgrim is just feiging ignorance.

My dear babs, there is a common saying of the yorubas " You can only wake someone who is truely asleep but it may be difficult if not imposible to wake a pretender" "Eni to sun laa ji enikan kii ji eni ti o piroro
"

Ti eni ti a npuro fun ko ba mo, eni to a nap fun mo. If who we are lying to is unaware, the person lying knows that he is lying cheesy

I know you know the truth you only want to use this forum and pass time.

Yes I know the truth about Islamic monotheism and also on a manmade religion that has no basis grin

Are you a retiree?

Why did you ask?

I am only sorry for Olabowale and I will enjoin you to be calling him on private noter to make him know he is on his own ooo

Yeye dey worry you cheesy. Why not join me in becoming a muslim. Hope you know that I was like you before I realised the truth. So no pretext this time oga, the clock is ticking and do not say I didnt tell you

Baba babs you must be a metusella ooo

I have beginning and will surely die one day. grin
Re: Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete by pilgrim1(f): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2008
babs787:

@dafidixone

I saw you post just hence my replying you late. Dont mind that yeye Maradona, those questions seem too hard for her and she knows the truth deep down her heart.

So pal, im me privately so we talk, pilgrim is just feiging ignorance.

You don belleful? grin After all your hypocritical games for the cause of Islam, is that all you can offer? I hear.

babs787:

I have beginning and will surely die one day. grin

Let me remind you:

Die EXCEPT as a Muslim.

Good to know that even you do not wish to die as a Muslim! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powerful Prophet Of God / Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... / Abuse Of Women In The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.