Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

So No Prof PAT Utomi As Minister, WHY? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So No Prof PAT Utomi As Minister, WHY? (1177 Views)

My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So No Prof PAT Utomi As Minister, WHY? by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2015
It was all over the place that professor utomi was going to be a minister under President BUHARI led-government.... Even REV father kuka make mentioned of it while delivering a lecture in lagos. But i just heard the senate president read out the last list from Mr president and the professor's name was not among... Why?
Re: So No Prof PAT Utomi As Minister, WHY? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2015
Nigerians have not seen anything yet grin.

I will keep saying it,an average northerner is a qualified dullard,they just want power,they don't have that mental capacity to grow things properly.

Btw watchout for the economy that is about to go into recession.
Re: So No Prof PAT Utomi As Minister, WHY? by INTROVERT(f): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2015
PAT is from Delta state if am correct and Kachi has taken the Delta spot already.

1 Like

Re: So No Prof PAT Utomi As Minister, WHY? by solid3(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2015
Can everyone technocrat be on the list?

Maybe his name wld appear on the supplementary list, just in case any one reject the nomination.
Re: So No Prof PAT Utomi As Minister, WHY? by Alphaoscar: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
It was all over the place that professor utomi was going to be a minister under President BUHARI led-government.... Even REV father kuka make mentioned of it while delivering a lecture in lagos. But i just heard the senate president read out the last list from Mr president and the professor's name was not among... Why?

Wait for Lai to be confirmed as minister and he will provide a reasonable answer to your question!
Re: So No Prof PAT Utomi As Minister, WHY? by teadrake(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2015
See ICAN question ooo
Re: So No Prof PAT Utomi As Minister, WHY? by Alphaoscar: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
PAT is from Delta state if am correct and Kachi has taken the Delta spot already.

Thanks for pointing that out to the op.
Re: So No Prof PAT Utomi As Minister, WHY? by eleko1: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Did Prof PAT UTOMI complain to una undecided?The man isn't a thief/hungry type.

(1) (Reply)

If You're Praying For Nigeria You're Wasting Your Bloody Time / Inside Story: Saraki's Case With The Court Of Appeal By Saliu Kadiri / 'I Won't Comment On Bokoharam, I Still Have Family To Take Care Of'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.