Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? (1761 Views)

Poll: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? Give him a score

Power and Energy: 50% (1 vote)
Food Security, and Agriculture: 0% (0 votes)
Wealth Creation and Employment: 0% (0 votes)
Mass Transportation: 0% (0 votes)
Land Reform: 50% (1 vote)
Security: 0% (0 votes)
Qualitative and Functional Education: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

APC Six Points Agenda: State Of Origin To Be Abolished / Your Contribution Towards Vision 2020 And The 7-points Agenda. / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by tru4tru: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2009
[color=#000099]During Yar adua's  campaign he highlighted what came to be referred to as, SEVEN (7) POINTS AGENDA. These were the  things he promised over 126 million Nigerians and swore to do when elected as the captain of the Nigerian ship. As a captain, Yar adua took an oath of office to do these seven things, which are:

1. Power and Energy
2. Food Security, and Agriculture
3. Wealth Creation and Employment
4. Mass Transportation
5. Land Reform
6. Security
7. Qualitative and Functional Education

Yar adua has scored a BIG ZERO '0' as far as implementing any of these agendas. How will you score him?
[/color]

Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by otokx(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2009
zero is even good, it must be minus minus to the power of minus squared.
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by ikeyman00(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2009
-7 point agenda= dead agenda!!
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by vigasimple(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2009
7 NO POINT AGENDA, VISIONLESS 2020 AND DIVERSION 2011 FOR RE-ELECTION

He has however scores on.

1. Re starting corruption and dropping fight against corruption under the pretence of due process and rule of law. Criminals knows laws more than lawyers and knows how to use it.

2. REVERSAL REVERSAL REVERSAL

3. Flying for medical treatment in Germany every 3 months

4. Repackaging and rebranding

UNFIT FOR OFFICE EITHER BY REASON OF MEDICAL, MENTAL , PHYSICAL OR INTELLECT.
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by ikeyman00(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2009
UNFIT FOR OFFICE EITHER BY REASON OF MEDICAL, MENTAL , PHYSICAL OR INTELLECT.

hahhaaaaaaa

useless aboki
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by Bolarge(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2009
If he tackled agenda no.1 ie Power & Energy, that alone  is enough to immortalise him and etch his name in gold in Nigeria's annals of history.
7-point my narrow black ass. angry

No right thinking Nigerian leader will attempt anything more than 3 during his tenure. The most he'd do for the ones beyond the scope of emphasis of his government would be to prevent further deterioration of those sectors.
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by blacksta(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2009
sick leader leading a sick nation , eventually they will both die together.
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by FrankC3: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2009
But a closer look at the 7-pointless agenda will tell you that the guy is just incompetent. The question is how do YRD intend to achieve them? No plans, no visions, no project phasing, no interconnection between yesterday's action and today's action, no clue on what to do.

This government is all about policy reversal and counter-reversal. Strengthening the institutions of corruption and absenteeism in the areas that are germane for national development.
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by lyfe(m): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2009
Umoru Scored 39%, Should we give him a chance to retake the course or expel him because he is believed to be incompetent, and we all know that he is
vigasimple:

UNFIT FOR OFFICE  EITHER BY REASON OF MEDICAL, MENTAL , PHYSICAL OR INTELLECT. 

Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by vigasimple(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2009
Where are on earth do you get 39% for someone who is still reading his handover files. Someone whose definition of emergency on power is 2 years(whilst promising to do it within 100 days of assuming office)

The man Yar A' NO POINT AGENDA qualification through higher education should be checked, because he is a either a liar or someone who cannot keep camapign promise or a combination of both.

I hear Rule of Law when no one single leading politicians has been convicted despite solid eveidence, even Igbinnedion in EDO state was fined percentage of his loot.

I am sorry for our dear country.
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2009
I think corruption and meekness should be assigned negative values

Its contradictorory to grade a positive and negative outcomes on the same scale  . . . . . and that is why he scored 39% which is too high for his performance even though his individual scores are somewhat reflective of his performance so far.

So corruption and meekness should be assigned -99% or taken out of the scale entirely.

If your Government is 99% corrupt then certainly it is 1% anti-corrupt. If you sum the two ordinarily to get the average score you end up with 50% which is highly deceptive and un-reflective of your intention. but if you take into account that one is a positive remark and the other is a negative remark . . . . .  the average of the two will either (1+1)/2 = 1% Anti-corrupt or (99+99)/2 = 99% corrupt
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2009
so the corrected report card

Meekness - 99%:  which means 1% bold as meekness is not a characteristic of a decisive and charismatic leader

corruption - 99%: which means 1% Anti-corrupt as it is not a good thing for a leader to be corrupt

if you replace 1% for meekness on the report sheet and 1% for corruption on the report sheet and do the average he comes down to 1.72%

or

better still you take out corruption and meekness entirely from the report card as corruption is repeated and meekness is ambigous as u dont know whether its a good quality or not you will have about 21.85%
Which I believe is a fairer score
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by lyfe(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2009
Ogaoo after rectification of the result  he still didn't manage to score above the pass mark. Yar Adua ===== F
Please who voted him as the class captain of this country?
Did he do any primary?
Did he campaign at all?
Did he mention any agenda during manifesto?
I'm beginning to be skeptical about the future of this nation.

Ki Olorun ko sanu.
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by McKren(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2009
the danger of this result be say the man fit repeat class!!!!
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by PeeDaVinci: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2009
i think he tried in Agenda No. 3 - wealth creation (for some members of our society - his cronies , u know dem now, shebi)
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by Marymos: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2009
Yar Adua becoming the president of this country is one of the worstest thing to happen to this country.What is paining me is that in a country like Nigeria where you have talented,knowledgable,skillful etc people,we are been led by somebody like Yar Adua.Next month will be his second year in office and he has not made even a single impart.God deliver us.
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2009
Marymos:

Yar Adua becoming the president of this country is one of the worstest thing to happen to this country.What is paining me is that in a country like Nigeria where you have talented,knowledgable,skillful etc people,we are been led by somebody like Yar Adua.Next month will be his second year in office and he has not made even a single impart.God deliver us.

That will continue to happen until we stop triangulating and viewing everything through the prism of Tribalism.

The Best candidate in the last election was made to resign for this fool.

Governor Duke is 50 times better than Yar'adua
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by vigasimple(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2009
mikeansy:

That will continue to happen until we stop triangulating and viewing everything through the prism of Tribalism.

The Best candidate in the last election was made to resign for this fool.

Governor Duke is 50 times better than Yar'adua

I will say 1000 times. Being a governor of cow market state of kastina is different from ruling a vibrant state with educated/intelligent state like Cross Rivers state. In any event there is at least TINAPA. OBUDU ranch at minimum to show for by Governor DUKE. What can anyone or anybody remember KASTINA state for during Yar A'Nothing governorship. NOTHING, NADA, ZERO

The PDP North south pact is a complete nonesense. as OBJ said on BBC Hardtalk interview with Stephen Sackur, ' it takes more than being a gentleman to lead a country'. I will add, especially a country like Nigeria.

I have said it before and I will say it again, The South East in particular or the south south should find a governor to emulate, understudy and perform like FASHOLA and be a Federalist with conviction, and stop this BIAFRA this BIAFRA that , so that he can contest for the 2015 presidency and make a massive difference. The Army are still the main power broker and it is full of our Northern brothers.

An Ex Force persosn like OBJ from SE will be ideal. Nigerians need a leader with vision who can put his/her foot down and lead from the front. I personally don't think the PDP which was like the NPN in the 2nd republic has anything to offer Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by mankevo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2009
blacksta:

sick leader leading a sick nation , eventually they will both die together.
,,,,My major worry for my nation shocked

McKren:

the danger of this result be say the man fit repeat class!!!!
,,,This keeps bleeding my Heart as the ''Garrison Force Headquaters'', PDP has given him the nod cry

However,if am to be a nationalist, and not tribalist,I'll recommend FASHOLA for 2015 if ''The Force Hqtrs'' ratifies UMORU Sick leader for 2011.

This nation aint going anywhere with this kind of Slepping Leadership.
But for me,the 7 pass time slogan has no plan and is just an Umoru's adviced topic of noise making.

Can we vote and defend our mandate 2011?
Re: Has Yar Adua Performed Any Of His 7 Points Agenda? by linxon(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2009
Hey! You guys need to give him another four years whats the rush?  - JOKE!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

New Inec Chair Has A Long-standing Relationship With Maurice Iwu! / Pictorial Population Of Igbos That Voted Jonathan / Fashola Hands Over Another Set Of Housing Units In Ojokoro. : Pics:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.