Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday (23375 Views)

President Buhari Signs Bilateral Agreement On Anti-Corruption, Tax Admin (Pics) / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) / Senate Postpones EFCC Chairman, Magu's Confirmation Hearing Indefinitely. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday by emmavis4u0052(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
HopeAtHand:

It will be a shame if you're writing this when you aren't from Rivers.

Because sincere Rivers indigenes are very proud of his achievements.

I'm one of them.
. My friend shut up !!!!! Who told u dat we r proud of ameachi .. U guyz r d one deceiving him. well after him finish all his stupidity he wil come back home n face us
Re: Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
emmavis4u0052:
. My friend shut up !!!!! Who told u dat we r proud of ameachi .. U guyz r d one deceiving him. well after him finish all his stupidity he wil come back home n face us

i live in rivers state. Amaechi is loved here.
All you hear is that Amaechi did very well in first term and was distracted in second term because of politics.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I'm one of them.
you should shut your trap, which achievement... it's just a few still on his pay roll that are still defending his treacherous xter
Re: Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
The should indict and jail him. He is a reckless governor and a corrupt one indeed.
Re: Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday by nakamora: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
kingmekus:
Even if Amaechi is finally made minister there is need for him to still make peace with his people because after all said and done the day he breathes his last na this same people go bury am ooo...

Amaechi has no problem with his people. AMAECHI IS THE TORMENTOR/NEMESIS OF PDP IN RIVERS.
THERE IS A SCRAMBLE FOR THE CONTROL OF RIVERS/NIGER DELTA.

1 Like

Re: Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday by ibitzbarlow(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I'm one of them.

I think you lied! Sincere, apolitical ( neither pro-APC nor Pro-PDP) Rivers indigenes (myself inclusive) are miffed and disappointed with the way he managed the State's resources in the last four years. Only those who feed on the crumbs of politics and have been near the corridor of power in the state in the last four years see him as their hero.
Re: Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday by ibitzbarlow(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
atbu1983:

i live in rivers state. Amaechi is loved here.
All you hear is that Amaechi did very well in first term and was distracted in second term because of politics.

Your last sentence closely describes his performance in office. Loved? By a few, Yes. Majority are disappointed with his last term in office and hate him for squandering the State's resources. Rivers people suffered the brunt of Amaechi's fights and "distraction" as you called it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bakare: Buhari Did Nothing About Benue Genocide Though Warned 18 Months Earlier / Nigeria Getting Back On Track With Rail Revolution / Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.