Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary (659 Views)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by kinharold(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Today is her birthday and our marriage anniversary. Truly, life begins at marriage especially for men, everything before then is mere preparation. These three years with her has really transformed my life. Having a wife like mine gives you all the energy and confidence you need to face your dreams and the tough challenges of being a man.

I really wish you join me to celebrate and appreciate her; I have not found a better way to say it but I say still that My Wife is Wonderful.

Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary.

Party things loading...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by olowookerekemi(f): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
happy bthday to her and happy anni to u may u celebrate more years tgther nd may untimely death never snatch either of u

(1) (Reply)

Married Men: How Often Do You Bathe Your Kids? / 30 Things We Forget To Say “thank You” For / 5 Fears Holding You Back From The Life Of Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.