Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary (1163 Views)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by kinharold(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Today is her birthday and our marriage anniversary. Truly, life begins at marriage especially for men, everything before then is mere preparation. These three years with her has really transformed my life. Having a wife like mine gives you all the energy and confidence you need to face your dreams and the tough challenges of being a man.

I really wish you join me to celebrate and appreciate her; I have not found a better way to say it but I say still that My Wife is Wonderful.

Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by armadeo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
I can only imagine the love you have for her that made you share online.

May the blessings you seek continually pour down on your family till those around you are also drenched in it. Joy peace happiness will be your portion even now and forever. Wishing your wife a happy birthday ad both of you a happy weddin anniversary.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by yougosee: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
You need to share her picture.
Happy birthday wifeysmiley
Re: My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

Celebrate it! cool cool
Re: My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by mekzyjoe(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
kinharold:
Today is her birthday and our marriage anniversary. Truly, life begins at marriage especially for men, everything before then is mere preparation. These three years with her has really transformed my life. Having a wife like mine gives you all the energy and confidence you need to face your dreams and the tough challenges of being a man.

I really wish you join me to celebrate and appreciate her; I have not found a better way to say it but I say still that My Wife is Wonderful.

Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary.
no pictures undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by okirewaju(f): 5:54am On Oct 14, 2015
Congrats
Re: My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by kinharold(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
mekzyjoe:

no pictures undecided undecided

Sorry guys, seriosly, she wont like her pix anywhere else except facebook. She is not so much into social media stuff.
Re: My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by octopusfreaky(f): 3:50am On Oct 15, 2015
hehehehe,so we have men like this ..Happy birthday to a lucky woman..
Re: My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by clek: 4:19am On Oct 15, 2015
kinharold:

Sorry guys, seriosly, she wont like her pix anywhere else except facebook. She is not so much into social media stuff.
then you should have stick to Facebook only.
Re: My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Happy Anniversary! !! Keep living happily. ....
Re: My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by KanwuliaJara: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2015
Wey the wife to accept the "proposal"? grin
Re: My Wife Is Wonderful: Happy Birthday; Happy Anniversary by cococandy(f): 5:29am On Oct 16, 2015
Congrats OP.
smiley

(1) (Reply)

MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) / Appointed As A Spokesman For A Marriage Introduction But Lost On How To Do It / Britain's Largest Family Welcomes 21st Baby, Vows That This Will Be Their Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.