Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Sample Questions You Can Ask The Interviewer In An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sample Questions You Can Ask The Interviewer In An Interview (641 Views)

When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sample Questions You Can Ask The Interviewer In An Interview by julietegorr(f): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Often times at the end of an interview, the interviewer asks if the applicant has any question. It is actually not an offence not to have a question for the interviewer but its an opportunity to get some important information about the company or the position you are being interviewed for. An interview is actually a time when the employer gets to know the candidate and vice-versa.
See sample questions below you can ask the interviewer, please be polite in the way and manner you table the questions.

1. What is the performance evaluation system like and how often is evaluation done?
2. Has there been any particular challenge previous employees have encountered in this position?
3. In what way are employees’ positive contributions acknowledged in your company?
4. Who does this position report to? How much freedom would i have to set my own goals and deadlines?
5. Has any previous employee exceeded your expectations for this position?
6. Will I be required to use any form of software on the job and what type?
7. Is there any reason why the previous person occupying this position is leaving?
For more sample questions you can ask the interviewer, simply check www.realinterviewpatterns.com, feel free to drop more sample questions here too
Re: Sample Questions You Can Ask The Interviewer In An Interview by Nichobabe(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
julietegorr:
Often times at the end of an interview, the interviewer asks if the applicant has any question. It is actually not an offence not to have a question for the interviewer but its an opportunity to get some important information about the company or the position you are being interviewed for. An interview is actually a time when the employer gets to know the candidate and vice-versa.
See sample questions below you can ask the interviewer, please be polite in the way and manner you table the questions.

1. What is the performance evaluation system like and how often is evaluation done?
2. Has there been any particular challenge previous employees have encountered in this position?
3. In what way are employees’ positive contributions acknowledged in your company?
4. Who does this position report to? How much freedom would i have to set my own goals and deadlines?
5. Has any previous employee exceeded your expectations for this position?
6. Will I be required to use any form of software on the job and what type?
7. Is there any reason why the previous person occupying this position is leaving?
For more sample questions you can ask the interviewer, simply check www.realinterviewpatterns.com, feel free to drop more sample questions here too

Thank you.
Re: Sample Questions You Can Ask The Interviewer In An Interview by cana882(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
I asked "when am I expecting to here from you?"

At this point, I knew I f*ckd up cry

Still hoping dey'll call sha

(1) (Reply)

Creative Designer/ Graphic Artist Wanted URGENTLY! / Urgent Teaching Vacancies / Galleria News Job Alert! Financial Planner/customer Care Officer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.