Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM (20119 Views)

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by google1(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2018
At the end of a job interview, when the interviewer asks you if you have any questions for them, what are some good questions to ask?
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by swiz123(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2018
considering the kind of meager salary you guys just offered me, if I were your brother would you advise me to work here

258 Likes 21 Shares

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Optmus(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2018
I
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by YINKS89(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2018
Ok
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by neyoflexzyl(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2018
Can I book a space here?
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Etumgbe(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2018
Ask them why is their salary so poor

6 Likes

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by karlnyeno: 7:37am On May 26, 2018
When am I resuming

16 Likes

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by ominilongest(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2018
Yes...'do you have any question " grin

1 Like

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Nobody: 7:38am On May 26, 2018
grin
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Exponental(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2018
Ask an intellectual question that makes them feel challenged. This depends on your field.

6 Likes

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by nymphomaniac(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2018
How much will you pay me?

1 Like

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Mutemenot(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2018
as them what change do they need from their incoming staff Donr mention APC change o

10 Likes

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by sethxy: 7:38am On May 26, 2018
Just ask them, if they are gonna allow you work for up to a year without sack...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Spar7tan(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2018
Ask them what's d latest current exchange.

Naira to dollar.

1 Like

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by andreme(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2018
How long is your lunch break

2 Likes

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by orevajude(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2018
When can I start working?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Cockyguy11: 7:41am On May 26, 2018
swiz123:
considering the kind of meager salary you guys just offered me, if I were your brother would you advise me to work here
grin grin grin grin you no well at all

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by adisabarber(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2018
Are you impressed with my performance?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by dozofavour(m): 7:42am On May 26, 2018
They want to know how intelligent you are so ask them something about their company. Question like despite the recession what innovative steps have the company made to maintain corporate sustainability?

Even them go confuse cos they have to answer you. I remember asking something like that and after beating round the corner the lady said its the company's secret

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Ermacc: 7:42am On May 26, 2018
This depends on the job and industry you are applying for. You can ask them recent economic questions, asking for their opinions if the job relates to finance. Do a research on the company and ask a very deep question regarding the company or culture. You can also ask for their personal experiences while working for the company. whatever question you ask, make it intelligent or let it relax the interviewers. I won't advise you ask "when am I resuming" unless of course, you did exceedingly well in the interview. All the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by OgahBohz: 7:42am On May 26, 2018
karlnyeno:
When am I resuming
we will get in touch with you on that.

3 Likes

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Follygunners: 7:43am On May 26, 2018
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by InansBobo(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2018
how was my performance?
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by OGHENE316(m): 7:45am On May 26, 2018
my question will be when will I start work because I passed the interview
Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Follygunners: 7:46am On May 26, 2018
Exponental:
Ask an intellectual question that makes them feel challenged. This depends on your field.

grin The article asked a question and you're being hmm.. hmm..

What is ur name? My name is a name! grin grin

9ja pple no go kee me sha.. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Aku8702: 7:49am On May 26, 2018
1 Sir we all believe in miracle right?
2 Sir can I be automatically made the excutive director of the company now?
3 Sir if my request is been accepted and I become your boss, won't you come for my thanks giving service as one of my staff? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by JARUSHUB: 7:49am On May 26, 2018
Conduct a thorough research on the company; her services; products; key moments in her history; relevant and recent events about her. Be very different and out of the crowd. If she declared quarterly profits, look for key details in the report and throw your questions. It shows someone who has done thorough research about the firm.

Additionally, it must not necessarily be a question but a thoughtful observation. In an Oando interview, a candidate drew the attention of the interviewers to the fact that her stations in certain locations in Lagos were looking old and this appearance demarketed the firm. And suggested ways to solve the problem. As you might have guessed, he got the job and the firm implemented his and additional solutions to solve the problem.

Try as much as possible to avoid generic questions as:

- What is a typical day like in ABC?
- When can I start?
- What is the training like (most of the time, this has been stated in the advert)?

6 Likes

Re: When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM by Follygunners: 7:50am On May 26, 2018
swiz123:

Salary question before an offer? Na wah ooo. Buhari was right, I swear. 9ja yoots too lazy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Latest Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment / Beware Of This Scam, Job Seekers. / NGC Nig Ltd Interview Invites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.