Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? (1463 Views)

Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers / Tiwa Savage's Body Has Lost Shape; She Now Uses Waist Trainers -teebillz / Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by livelifeng: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2015

Who doesn’t like the perfect curves all well shaped looking like an angelic character? I don’t know maybe it’s just my unconscious acceptance of the worldly rules or maybe the hour glass shape is nature’s best pick but what I’m certain is I get awed when I sight one.

Waist training is a common process we are familiar with especially among young people following pop culture and trying to bend with new standards and forms. But nevertheless waist training is not a new development (no be today); it is as old as the civilization of man. Elthel Grayer was a popular devotee to waist trainers in the mid-1900 that she is still considered the woman with the tiniest waist (measuring 13 inches).

Women then usually wear waist trainers to look overly shaped and attractive. Maybe it was called waist trainers then but corset, tight-lacing were evidently worn by women but now it’s a new form of poise kit, women wear mostly under the cover to get heads rolling that they are perfectly in shape.

I used to be angry with myself until I realized that the Kardashians sisters were not naturally endowed with those perfect curves and admired shape. I had once argued this with some group of female friends but they stood that these famous sisters were naturally gifted and so they consider themselves ‘an unfair products of nature’ ( I felt that too sha) but when I did fully know (not celeb gossips at all) that most celebs including Amber Rose get those curves as a result of the constant use of waist trainers. I was like ‘I’m the most beautiful natural person earth’ (media has made us not to appreciate the beautiful look God has given us)

The truth about Waist Trainers

Waist training is the process of wearing a waist trainer also known as a waist shaper or a corset over time to decrease the size of your waist. There are some things to note here; the use of this device over time and the expected result (slim waist that complements an hour glass shape).

Using this device over time can cause a lot of issues and it can alter your internal body arrangements. It’s been medically analysed that waist trainers only give you the desired shape when been worn and your body returns back to its shape after you remove it. But continuous usage can change your form over a period of time and when stopped, you can return to your normal self but if you wear it every day over long hours for several years, you can be permanently shaped.

What happens when you get totally devoted to a waist trainer

Firstly, wearing something tight on your waist is outrightly uncomfortable and it’s a stress itself especially when you go about with it. The rules on the use of waist trainers are; don’t wear it while eating or sleeping, one will experience hell even in the coldest of temperatures.

The effect of this uncomfortable fashion torture can be tell on the internal organs

The volume of the lungs diminishes which leads to intercostal breathing (the person will be breathing on top). The liver gets pressed upwards- The shape of the liver gets distorted as the waist line seems to develop ridges across the liver. The stomach gets compressed thereby reducing its volume. This often causes indigestion, heartburn, also those that wear waist trainers can get to eat large amounts of meal at a go. These show it’s not a healthy habit.

Someone said it’s just a means of pushing your stomach to your butt.

I want to look shaped, but I don’t want to experience this

The best way to look trim and shaped is by exercising and regularly watching what you eat. But that might not automatically result to an hour glass shape. Waist bands not very-tight-waist-trainers can be used but how you use it matters. Wearing waist bands or not-so-tight waist trainers during exercise can perform this magic accurately. You can wear waist trainers out if you are comfortable but don’t eat with your stomach stocked around with the device and don’t sleep with it. Also, it is advisable to not wear it tight.

Don’t take waist trainers as a fundamental part of your life.

Featured Photo: google.com

Link: http://livelifeng.com/with-waist-trainer-where-do-the-organs-go

1 Like

Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
mod f.p
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by mrpatozky(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
This world don spoil finish.... Please ladies pity your intestines.. . They need to breathe grin
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by ClassCaptain(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tor ...Romance ladies shey una don hear.I know u are doing all these things to impress " ME but still na small small ..
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by nuelzy: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Eve wont hear of it grin
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by nuelzy: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
Good info tho
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yeye, I value freedom.

Ladies, give yourselves freedom joor!
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by Chestar5(f): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Yeye, I value freedom.

Ladies, give yourselves freedom joor!
and end up killing ourselves abi cryundecided
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chestar5:

and end up killing ourselves abi cryundecided

Don't get you sweetheart
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by Chestar5(f): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

Don't get you sweetheart

constriction of the organs, more like tryna commit suicide stylishly shocked
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Chestar5:

constriction of the organs, more like tryna commit suicide stylishly shocked

That's why I said ladies should give themselves freedom na. Free your boobs - no bra, hips- no corset, eyes - no fake brow etc. You are the most beautiful lady that ever lived if you believe it.
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by Chestar5(f): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

That's why I said ladies should give themselves freedom na. Free your boobs - no bra, hips- no corset, eyes - no fake brow etc. You are the most beautiful lady that ever lived if you believe it.

yah, right
Re: With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? by dhebo(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
even belt that we put on sometimes discomfort us talkless of this waist tutor abi trainer.if their organ enter their lap na dem knw we go just classify am as evolution..

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Post Selfie Of Her Enhanced Butt On Instagram,critics Say Its B Pad / Kanye West Look Alike Nairalander / PHOTOS: See What This Busty Woman Wrote About Jesus Christ (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.