Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers (25615 Views)

"Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage / Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Goes Braless In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by lolaxavier(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yesterday, this story went viral and now, the said actress has put up a statement on her IG page that this story about her is false. According to reports online, aspiring Ghanaian actress who has been identified as Moesha Boduong reportedly fell flat on her bum yesterday afternoon while window shopping at Ghana’s biggest mall-West Hills.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-KM6Y348zzG0/VlsisHs12SI/AAAAAAACFe8/j_L1oxJTYU0/s1600/11363798_1488334298144851_448831370_n.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-mT0vh_3esRw/VlskK_ADK1I/AAAAAAACFfE/v1zDxavq4a8/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]
Despite the West Hills mall known for offering cheap designer products, such as selling authentic LV bags for 68GHS—Moesha Boduong spent almost two hours moving from one shop to another without buying anything, the CCTV cameras shown.

Flaunting a tiny waist and a humongous bum with a handbag in her hand, Moesha collapsed just in front of the MAC shop—with several bystanders rushing to help her.
A male shopper who tried resuscitating her came to the conclusion after his first press that—the Moesha was somewhat a dummy, since her chest area right down to her stomach was as hard as a Pig Farm tea bread.

With the help of two women, Moesha was carried into a near by shop as they waited for an ambulance.

After 2 hours of waiting for the ambulance which was said to have been stuck in traffic, caused by a ‘trotro’ left in the middle of the road with the driver having disappeared with an empty gallon to buy some fuel—the two women decided to check what was the cause of the strange body stiffness.

Shockingly, when Moesha’s stripy maxi dress was taken off—she was seen wearing 4 waist trainers, one by one they were all taken off.
The moment the last one was ripped off her body, she jumped up—asking, what happened? After she was told of what had happened, she said she was fine and did not need any medical attention.

However, there was another problem; one of her 4 waist trainers had disappeared with one of the women who helped in carrying her into the shop suspected to have ‘vanished’ with the waist trainer.
The waist trainer theft was reported to Kasoa Central Police station.

Kasoa Police station quickly erected a barrier, intending to search and confiscate from women travelling between Kasoa and Mallam any waist trainer they would find. They thought it was going to be a cool catch.

But so far, we are told 3,000 waist trainers have been confiscated from the 3020 women who have traveled between the barrier range—some women were wearing as much as 5 waist trainers.

Moesha Boduong will on Monday determine which of the many waist trainers is hers…

More photos of the heavily endowed actress:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-R2dMCDRf9Es/VlslnrQwFHI/AAAAAAACFfU/4BXBRkX-umg/s1600/11356659_1490770681233598_1528703269_n.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dJ3xLHUZSU4/Vlslor_R3BI/AAAAAAACFfc/wR52hMifXGg/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-TtrJTViZPIY/VlslqhaOsnI/AAAAAAACFfs/2SxU4fNBVFs/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/Moesha-Boduong-ghanaian-actress-4-waist-trainers.html?m=1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Bimiafashion(f): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Na wa o.

7 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by ojophilip(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
why the display?

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Tallesty1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
See serious nyash.

34 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Airforce1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Her yansh no move me

44 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by ShakurM(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Airforce1:
Her yansh no move me
E dey move me o , small small sha cheesy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by lolaxavier(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Airforce1:
Her yansh no move me

Liar

By the way, could this be why yansches have been chasing me in my dream for the past one week?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Stanleyafam(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2015
What a sexual corrupt generation, every1 seems to be advertising sex everywhere.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by dreamworld: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2015
Sometimes I keep wondering
Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by ibe9ja: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
End Time Yansh. This one na shock absorber.

16 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by holyokoto(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
this nyach taste like Vanilla ice cream
Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by tobtap: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
cheesy ....cant believe am saying this...ENDTIME UKWU cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Meaning?......after I went tru d whole thing,I cn nw.......BTW whats dt?
Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by gurunlocker: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
wetin be this ooooooooooooooooo

this lady can send someone to the ninth heaven shocked shocked shocked , na one person go dey grease this lady factory so?

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Ibelong2God: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmmmm! Endtime post on FP

Nobody ever talks about what this kind of people go through when getting old. They even struggle to walk!

11 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Airforce1:
Her yansh no move me

angry angry WHEN U GO RELEASE UR ALBUM

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by worlexy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Idi Araba grin

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by mrvitalis(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is an END TIME YASH

7 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Nihilist: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Damn

I would tackle that backoff seriously.

Red card, studs showing, over the top tackling...

The face is a writeoff though...but the nyash is an olympic grade winner...

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Blingblings(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Damn!.... some girls go see this waist finish begin wear artificial waist....
Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Middlefinger1: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by holyokoto(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Airforce1:
Her yansh no move me

who ask you?

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Teaxa(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
That yansh na sh*t........
Nexttttt
Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Segadem(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
shior
Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Day11(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
and some niqqaz will be *end time nyansh*

so Nikki minaj is a leaner angry

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
look at the huge ass! shocked

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Segadem(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
worlexy:
Idi Araba grin
idi arere grin

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
As old as she is she's still 'aspiring'. This one fit enter 80years before she make name.

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Denies Collapsing At Mall In Accra While Wearing 4 Waist Trainers by Danpotter(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Every website I open sex is been used as advertisements

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Adorable Moment When Ubi Franklin Walked The Runway With Son (pics) / Olamide , Phyno And Others Visit BBC London - Pictures / Don Jazzy: Learn How To Toast Women Because You Can't Get Them With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.