Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child (515 Views)

Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together / Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) / Comedian, Emma Oh My God And Wife Expecting First Child, See Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child by IamDaniella: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Musician John Legend and his wife, model Chrissy Teigen, are expecting their first child, they announced on Instagram Monday.

“John and I are so happy to announce that we are pregnant,” she wrote.

“As many of you know, we’ve been trying to have a baby for a while now. It hasn’t been easy, but we kept trying because we can’t wait to bring our first child into the world and grow our family.”

She adds, “We’re so excited that it’s finally happening. Thank you for all your love and well wishes. I look forward to all the belly touching! Xx”

The news comes weeks after Teigen, 29, got candid about...See more at: http://www.linjust.com/john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-expecting-first-child.html

[size=14pt]SOURCE[/size]

Re: John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child by Laitesmart(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
He don give her ALL OF HIM

(1) (Reply)

You Think You Know Everything About Davido? / Cynthia Morgan Is Uncouth & Linda's Mansion Tax Will Enrich Government- Charles / Solidstar Shares Cute New Pic Of His Son…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.