Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (712882 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2015
More designs coming
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
ihebrooke:
More designs coming

Eyes areitching already
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Eyes areitching already

No problem Sir.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2015
ihebrooke:
4 Bedroom duplex + 2 bedroom flats

GROUND FLOOR(DUPLEX)

Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitors wc
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Kitchen Verandah
Store
Guest Bedroom
Stairhall

FIRST FLOOR(DUPLEX)

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Masters Bedroom
Family Lounge

Terrace for Family Lounge

GROUND FLOOR(FLATS)

Entrance Porch
Lounge
Visitors wc
Dining
Kitchen
Verandah
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2

Ground floor plan is the Same as the first floor plan.

External dimension 12.1m by 24.0m

The design with pent floor

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
ihebrooke:

No problem Sir.

cool cool cheesy cheesy
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jobontech(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Also as you are doing your architectural design, include AUTOMATIC GATE call us on 08098540824, 08132493898, 08023640637
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
ihebrooke:

What's the spec on the Pent Floor?

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by twinskenny(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
ihebrooke:

lovely cars.. grin
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
twinskenny:

lovely cars.. grin

I think they come with the design... smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 2:52am On Jan 31, 2015
Lovely design, complicated too, just as I love them
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by gabbytabby: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2015
Good as an investment property with a holiday crash pad/pent floor for oga and family if no immediate plans for going /settling at home.

Me I for make the lower floors all flats.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
mufutau55:

What's the spec on the Pent Floor?

Hajji M.

PENT HOUSE(DUPLEX)

Masters Bedroom
Study
Gym
Terrace.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
7 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Main lounge
Visitors wc
Bar
Dining
Kitchen
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Car port
Stair hall
Verandah.

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Bedroom 6
Masters Bedroom
Void over the main Lounge
Gallery
Family lounge

All bedrooms are en suite and also cross ventilated.
2 stairs, one from the main lounge and the other from the lobby.

Beautiful facades.

External dimension 18.4m by 23.2m

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by DUNKA(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Do you have any office designs?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
My Chairman at the top, you know the way i always love it . . . This is a masterpiece and for sure i LOVE IT
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2015
DUNKA:
Do you have any office designs?

Yes, We do.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2015
Fhemmmy:
My Chairman at the top, you know the way i always love it . . . This is a masterpiece and for sure i LOVE IT

Thank you sir.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2015
Side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
would be nice to see it with conventional roofing
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by DUNKA(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
ihebrooke:

Yes, We do.
Kindly put sample designs of d office designs
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
DUNKA:

This man will wow you, he is the king of architectural designs
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Fhemmmy:

This man will wow you, he is the king of architectural designs

Seconded.

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Castos(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
mufutau55:

Seconded.

Hajji M.
The guy is the boooomb! But there's this guy called MAHAL.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Castos:

Tell MAHAL to and show us ehat he could do, out of the mouth of 2 or 3 is the fact established, till thn, Ihebrooke is nonext to none..... he is professional and humble yet his customer service is non Nigerian
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Castos:

True, we have many good Architects in Nairaland BUT Ihebrooke is one of the first and best around here.
And then every Architects has his/her own distinctive designs that differentiate them.
Yes, I have also seen good designs from MAHAL, and credit is given to each professionals on their creativity.

Also look at the good designs from our new emerging newcomer "Fippycbk" who happens to be student of Ihebrooke,
so as you can see this Ihebrooke is leaving a legacy.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Castos(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Tell MAHAL to and show us ehat he could do, out of the mouth of 2 or 3 is the fact established, till thn, Ihebrooke is nonext to none..... he is professional and humble yet his customer service is non Nigerian
Oba, nothing do you, I'll speak with him to buy one plot from Seun and show us the stuffs he's been hiding in his blog & site. For now, Igwe. Ihebrooke is the current lord. I'd hope that one day, there'll be a thread for all Architects ('I' included) to display his/her works for all to judge and see who's really the master.(Not only that, to also ginger we architects to improve in our designs and actually know the reigning pattern of design)
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Castos(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
mufutau55:

True, we have many good Architects in Nairaland BUT Ihebrooke is one of the first and best around here.
And then every Architects has his/her own distinctive designs that differentiate them.
Yes, I have also seen good designs from MAHAL, and credit is given to each professionals on their creativity.

Also look at the good designs from our new emerging newcomer "Fippycbk" who happens to be student of Ihebrooke,
so as you can see this Ihebrooke is leaving a legacy.

Hajji M.
yes he is, soon I'll display my own magic grin
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Castos(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
DUNKA:
Chief just calm down
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Castos(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
DUNKA:
Right now, he's cooking it and he'll serve it !HOT! on your palms! grin
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
ihebrooke:
7 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Main lounge
Visitors wc
Bar
Dining
Kitchen
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Car port
Stair hall
Verandah.

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Bedroom 6
Masters Bedroom
Void over the main Lounge
Gallery
Family lounge

All bedrooms are en suite and also cross ventilated.
2 stairs, one from the main lounge and the other from the lobby.

Beautiful facades.

External dimension 18.4m by 23.2m

Is this a true flat roof and not a false flat one (with a facade)?

If so, can it be walked on or can you design one that can serve as a patio?

Thanks.

I'm after a flat roof that can serve as an elevated patio area.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.