Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710574 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by grace5: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2010
ihebrooke:

Just breezing in
good works
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Inthin: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2010
hello
This is the picture of the house i m planning to build in nigeria. is there anyway a front balcony will be added without changing the design much

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:05am On Feb 10, 2010
i feel like committing my business money into these plans,

Temptations

Good design, good house to live in and rest my head.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2010
More designs to come soonest.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2010
@ inthin
there are different ways of attaching a balcony without distorting that design, but first do you have the plan or it just a house that you saw in a place and want that, if it is then we have to start with the plan. This will i draft out for you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2010
Three Bedroom Bungalow
All in suite

4 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2010
Six Bedroom Duplex
All in Suite

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by cintia(f): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@ poster
it seems people are interested. you better start making some money. grin
make them pay up! lol

Oji anya eri, my brother you are really doing a nice job.
Every body show your handwork, plenty plenty things 4 naija
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2010
4 Bedroom Twin Duplex All in suite

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2010
checking in
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2010
more to come
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2010
6 bedroom duplex
All in suite

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
Breezing in
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jameez: 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2010
I cherish the last picture of the 6 bedroom duplex you just posted, how much do you think would finish it? land cost exclusive and how much would it cost me to get a plan for it?,

jamesgulliard5@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Inthin: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2010
hello ihebrooke
was out for sometime. i have the plan. i can send it to your email address. mine is obyno@hotmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2010
Been really busy, but i will be back
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2010
4 bedroom bungalow

5 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by oranges(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2010
what is the minimum size of plot that the above 4 bedrooms will fit in? thanks

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2010
@oranges
A plot of land 60 by 120
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Geeluat(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hey Ihebrooke,

I'm interested in this 4 bedroom bungalow, how much would it cost me to get a plan for it and other necessary details??

geeluat@yahoo.com or 07033052676

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by oranges(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2010
I mean the minimum size of land that the 4 bed rooms plan above can fit in. grin grin
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:42am On Apr 06, 2010
@oranges, there are minimum setbacks that must be observed while building, that is why i said a plot of land.
With half a plot, those setbacks can't be observed.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by oranges(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2010
ok thanks will get in touch
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2010
6 Bedroom Duplex
Executive lounge
Main lounge
Bar lounge
Library
All in Suite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2010
front view

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by X2X(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2010
Ihebrooke,

Isn't it the norm in Nigeria to have high fences? I noticed the fences for your duplexes are "relatively low" with "transparent" upper sections.

Beautiful designs though.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2010
@X-2-X
I reckon that it is the norm for the Nigerian "majority" which usually consist of people who are so security/privacy-conscious. That in itself is not bad, but i believe it is outdated.
I believe that the building is part of what makes up the neighbourhood and should not be concealed with high walls.
Also, if you are proud of your house, WHY CONCEAL IT: LET US SEE IT.

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by lastpage: 4:48am On Apr 11, 2010
With my "little" knowledge of security and how it works, l actually think "high fences" negate the very idea of security that people are trying to implement!
Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPED) actually suggests that though fences are important in other to demarcate and take possession of your security perimeter, making them "see-through" will actually enhance the overall "collective security" of your house and other houses in the street.
Have you ever wondered how "thieves spend ONE WEEK in some people's house, putting them under siege, without even their next door neighbor being aware until when the thieves now decide to leave after over staying? grin
That is what those "Prison walls" do to you.
They are designed to "contain within" but not to "Prevent from without", which is what l believe should be the crux of any home security.

Once they can scale those walls (and thats quite easy, barb-wire or not), your high fence serves no useful purpose anymore and is actually now a danger to you and your occupants.
Think about it further, in your own quiet time and tell me what you feel.

BTW: Good Alsatian or Rottweiler dogs would do a better job of preventing neighborhood nuisance from entering your compound (not determined armed robbers o!) than those high fence.

Lastpage

10 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by oduz: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2010
@siparaporo PLS will you be gracious enough to take your chimney touting 'casamodel bungalow' to your 'thriving' thread

@inthin balcony attachment should not pose any problem, but judging from the birds eye view, that design is not organic, i.e not meant for this clime, many of the rooms are not properly ventilated, & occupants will need to grope in darkness when there is no  power supply at daytime , I can go on, but its not necessary. I'll just advise that you hold on to those pix & indicate the features you like in it to any of the thousands of competent architects in Nigeria who can help you adapt it to the particular site u have in Nigeria.
Best of luck cool
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by yemo90(m): 4:41am On Apr 13, 2010
Architectural designs, virtual walkthroughs, animation, previz

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mirabell: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2010
@Ihebrooke, am very impressed with your works, yet to see any that I didnt quite like.
They all have that 'wow effects'. I like them, you are just enticing me to build on my land.

pls can u forward them to me on worldstar2020@yahoo.com, let's take from there.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by phizz: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2010
At IHEBROOKE, nice works u got there. wha software do u use, i use 3ds max.
hopethose NIA people dont get to see this :-XLOL
they neva want to accept they are gone.
Of all ur designs, i like this below

ihebrooke:

Three Bedroom Bungalow
All in suite

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.