Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Im Married About To Get Divorced But In Love With A Deacon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Im Married About To Get Divorced But In Love With A Deacon (542 Views)

EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) / Deacon Survives 39 Bullets After Armed Robbery Incident / Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Married About To Get Divorced But In Love With A Deacon by caramel431972(f): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
I have been separated for 4 months and will be starting my divorce papers in December. I ran into an old friend that we both have had feelings for each other for over 16 year. When we say each other he was all over me . wanting to always be with me . we made love and a few weeks later he asked me to be his girlfriend and I agreed. The problem is that he is a minister and now that we both have these strong feels . he doesn't want to be with me because he says he can't deal with the fact that I'm still married. He said once I'm divorced to look for him . but I think that's phony because if he was following the bible he would have never kissed me,made love to me nor ask me to be his girlfriend. I need your honest opinions please as to what should I do.
Re: Im Married About To Get Divorced But In Love With A Deacon by Unsad(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: Im Married About To Get Divorced But In Love With A Deacon by Agbgift(f): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Double mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Im Married About To Get Divorced But In Love With A Deacon by missKiffy(f): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
This story is fake
Re: Im Married About To Get Divorced But In Love With A Deacon by caramel431972(f): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is not a fake story . if you don't believe it don't comment on it. It's that simple missKiffy.
Re: Im Married About To Get Divorced But In Love With A Deacon by goodmorning40: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mtchewwwww asco
Re: Im Married About To Get Divorced But In Love With A Deacon by thorpido(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Is he married?If you guys were all over each other in the past,why didn't you settle for him instead of our husband?
Why are you and your husband in the process of a divorce?Have you tried working things out?
Like you said,if he was a minister,why was he humping you?You made yourself available.

I think you need sort out your marriage issues first.
Re: Im Married About To Get Divorced But In Love With A Deacon by jmichlins(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
if you ask satan where to get his most faithful servants, he will tell you that it is in the church. But lady you need sense. Leaving your marriage for a con man? Tell you what, do not come back ask us on how to get your former husband back and no matter what your husband has done to you, you have done much worse by soiling your marital vows with that con man
Re: Im Married About To Get Divorced But In Love With A Deacon by caramel431972(f): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Let me clear things up first if all I didn't leave him for my husband. Me and my husband separated because we were not in love with each other anymore. This person that I'm speaking about the minister he wasn't one 16 years ago he is one now. All I wanted was some advice as to being confused as to why do all of these things ask me to be your girlfriend and then throw in the gilt trip oh I'm a minister and I feel so bad abou5 being with married woman. Everyone is thinking I'm leaving my husband for him and that is incorrect. My soon to be ex husband has moved on and is in another relationship. I'd you feel like what I'm saying is bullcrap don't waste your time replying it that simple.
Re: Im Married About To Get Divorced But In Love With A Deacon by missKiffy(f): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
caramel431972:
This is not a fake story . if you don't believe it don't comment on it. It's that simple missKiffy.
Ok, if you say it's not fake, here's my take. Why is it now that he's saying he's not comfortable with you still been married, besides as a deacon, his calling is questionable because he slept with you, you also didn't indicate whether he is married or not but something about him sounds fishy.

(1) (Reply)

Confession / The Truth About Speaking In Tongues / Bishop Oyedepo Painting Of Special Memories And Special People In His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.