Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,928 members, 7,866,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Confession - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confession (541 Views)

Confession A Nigerian Freemason / Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d / (pic)confession Of Sins To A Catholic Priest Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession by overcomersfaith(f): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Do you know what confession is? How often do you access this grace? When last did you make a confession? Brethren, you will discover more about this tools of grace when you read through the message.

We are encouraged to confess our sins one to another and also pray for one another for the prayer so that it shall be well with us (v16).
read more about @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: Confession by Kamxin(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
My dear go to a Catholic priest and confess your sins (John 20:23).
He and only him has been given the power to forgive your sins QED.
Re: Confession by overcomersfaith(f): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
My dear what happens to Jas 5:16.
Re: Confession by Kamxin(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
overcomersfaith:
My dear what happens to Jas 5:16.
John(20:23) did not contradict James(5:16)
So my dear, James epistle did not contradict the word of Christ, so do as Christ told you and you will have the peace of mind God reserved for you.
God bless you.
Re: Confession by overcomersfaith(f): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2015
Jn 20:23 confers that we are to confess our sins to one another even as we are to forgive one another also. You are the apostle of today, are you standing in that gap or are you waiting for your priest to do that?

Thank you dear.

(1) (Reply)

What Non-muslims Said About The Holy Prophet Muhammad. / Catholic Jagon!!! Jesus Is NOT Coming BACK – Roman Catholic Leaders SAID / See What I Pumped Into In My Brother's Shelves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.