Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) (19046 Views)

Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole / Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food / FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 14, 2015
shaniqueK1:

I am gonna hushup if that makes you happy but that ain't gonna cure your chronic st.up.id.ity. it is cos of people like you that the likes of fayose takes the piss out of people. What fayose could have done was to use his position as governor to pass a disability law in ekiti in that way all physically challenged people would have equal rights, equal protection and equal opportunities under the law. In this way there is continuity and sustainability in the long run not giving employment to a mere few and wheel chairs to an insignificant few while the greater number of other physically challenged folks get nothing. This is nothing to be proud of, this is totally mediocre!

Thank you for this piece. I'm certain you don't live in Nigeria or you've spent sometime outside in a place where things work right and citizens bring their elected official to task.
Re: Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 14, 2015
Only ten jobs nd Nigerians re happy,y won't politicians continue to steal our money,when they know they just need to toss us a grain of rice from d whole bag 2 satisfy us...rubbish!
Re: Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) by Bonniee(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2015
Wow!!. Peoople-minded politics. Nice move, kudos joorr
Re: Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) by loomer: 7:23am On Oct 14, 2015
Flashh:

I won't blame you. Fool!

Ewobi
Re: Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) by Cully408(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2015
shaniqueK1:
Nigerians are so shallow and it is so annoying! I am sure there are over a thousand physically challenged people in ekiti, fayose has singled out a mere 45 and some low key Nigerians are going crazy. What happens to the rest of the physically challenged? Giving employment to 10 solves no problem and guarantees no sustainability in the long run. What is sustainable would have been passing a disability law that also looks out for the welfare of other disabled people in ekiti side by side with a skill acquisition programme. Fayose is so timid and lacks forsight. Let all low key people descend on me!!! It is allowed! !
U can't satisfy d masses u knw
Re: Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) by biomedixexcel(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2015
Fayose, touching lives. ......
Re: Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) by shaniqueK1(f): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2015
Cully408:
U can't satisfy d masses u knw

Nobody is talking about satisfying the masses here, I am talking about doing things the right and proper way!

For instance if fayose passed a disability law in ekiti then it would become an offence under the law to discriminate any qualified person based on their physically challenged condition. In addition the law would also make it mandatory for all government agencies and companies in ekiti to employ an agreed number of physically challenged persons in their workforce (imagine the number of physically challenged people who would gain employment in ekiti)

Secondly, a skills acquisition program would be set up to train a category of the other physically challenged persons who lack the basic qualifications for employment to acquire skills. And the government can achieve all of this by spending little or no money. How could the govwrnment achieve this? By getting companies to fund this program through their corporate social responsibility spending. Donor companies would be appreciated by government through tax reduction or tax incentives. But no, backward thinking governors like fayose would rather give 35 wheel chairs away and employment to a mere 10, take silly pictures and post online as achievement and then u have brain dead Nigerians praising fayose! You guys are so silly it's unbelievable!

(Meanwhile if there are fayose supporters here let them tell fayose to use this model here. It's free! Tell fayose this is by personal donation to him since he is also physically challenged in functional ideals)
Re: Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) by zomby(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
God knows that I do not like this man for many reasons...from not first facing all charges against him in the court of law before becoming the Governor of Ekiti, to his pathetic and un-respectful ways of bashing Buhari's health during the presidential campaign. However, I must confess that as much as he is a f00lish man, he continues to show his other side by constantly connecting with his people on all levels.

I hate to give him kudos of any kind, but I admire how he continues to do his things his own way....I still don't like him.
Re: Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2015
cheesy
temitemi1:
I can't jst get enough of u my ROLE MODEL cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey / Bola A. Thubv: Farooq A. Kperogi, & Body Filling Of Rusted Image By Barth / Salaries: Rivers' Assembly Dares Amaechi, Summons Nine Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.