Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ (1909 Views)

**++**The Show Off: Laykorn Vs Raplinx999**++** / >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 / ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
RAPLINX999 VS OBAINOJAZZ

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplay/Puns - 2 points

Personals - 1 point

Closer - 1 point

Rules

• 10 Quatrains

•Deadline is 9pm Tuesday 13th October 2015.

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

• No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

• No complaining about votes.

• A no show attracts a ban.

•No unnecessary comments

•No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

•Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

• If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after the voting is over.

•No argument with established vets OR voters.

•Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

only tagged persons are allowed to vote, or the vote is null & void

Last to check in drops first
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by obainojazz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
Check
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Checks in.
We'll both drop same time to avoid feeding
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
★★★NEMESIS XI★★★

THE BOY IS JUST NAUGHTY so Like Skipping NL rules, everyone will "neglect his bars" BECAUSE IT WORTHS NOTHING/...
n like a "primary sch. kid with no assessment book", Jazz aint got the verbal reasoning too, BECAUSE HE'S NOT WORDY/....
bt since "Obai-know-jazz", make the wack idiot switch genre asap BEFORE HE TURNS 4O!!!|||
Just 1 bar n u're gettin high B.P MA G/...... u shud
QUICKLY AGREE that lyrically i'm the boss or i'll be CLIPPING YA KNEES... RIPPING YA TEETH.... and SLITTING YA DICK/....
Even if this was an audio brawl n u wia paired, u'll still be "vocally useless" like the 'Es' in BEE, PEE, AND GEE!!!..
6ft, 7ft, 6ft.....
Mumu thats where ma LETHAL FLOWS DEY SENTENCE VETS TO..... n like brain-industries even my smiles n METAPHORS DEY MAKE SENSE SEF! DUDE....
ur mum na nymphö like 'Shukid', she's banging in the east giving KENYAN COCKS RESTLESSNESS!||...
n like 1st-ladies, she's always the woman on top while displaying d only thing she's good for! tho she's BETTER OFF WRETCHEDNESS!||....
So i'll write a LETTER OF X.X.X to the biitch... and GET HER FOR EXCESS SEX!!
Then fly her to Lagos insert grenades into her V, n blast off her CENTRE OF EXELLENCE!!!!
Without any sine I'll bring demise of THE TYPICAL PEDDLER..... and A LYRIC EMBEZZLER.... by
landinq 'a cute' blows wia his 2 legs 'intersect' till i cut-angle like that AMERICAN WRESTLER!!!||
Like Williams, i dont need to shake spear to prove i've been PENNING WITH GOOD ABILITY...
But Jazz always gets K.O even after STEPPING WITH FULL AGILITY....
Like a nakedman in beehives, he was "mercilessly beaten" by Jig, Liricyst, Dark n co, now Linx's AIMING THE FOOL'S FRAGILITY!!|
So listing the no. of vets that whiped him gon be like boarding an SUV jeep cos we'll surely be "HEADING INTO INFINITY"!!!!
★★EPILOGUE★★
Son, i'm an assassin! not the QUEER AND JOKING TYPE! next time, try to FEAR MA CHOKING RHYME..... cos ur death is NEAR, MA TOKEN SIGNED!....
So i'll amputate ur feet, n hand it to u then bash ur skull n spill ya brain as NL HEAR YA WHOOPING CRY...... Just to make sure u accept defeat with "CLEAR AND OPEN MIND"!!!!
LinxXx

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by obainojazz(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fb vet vs nl newb
This a fight for who better/ but Its certain the dumb fella/......don't stand a chance against this bomb letter/.....coz linx is getting murdered in 'cold' blood....even if he came to this battle....wearing four sweater
facebook battlers are dumb and wack/....weak rhymes, and punch they lack/ plus they cheat.....linx probably brought two more guys here to launch attack/ but even If 'you three' come against me.....I'mma still win.....coz ibime got my back
Jazz is mighty and a god/my lines brings excitement and applauds/ linx is getting killed...when my lightening will fall/ coz I've long scripted his death....but the illiterate....couldn't read the writing on the wall
I'll punch the swine/then blast my bazooka to puff his spine/if he still stands.......I'll pop the nines/ and drop rap faster.....than busta-rhyme
I'm the JAZZ....I reek of greatness/ every bar I drop.....clean and stainless/and I'm loved by all....coz my lines uplift the faceless../but the poor linx not known, coz he's weak and aimless/....but!! how can he possibly enjoy the 'circle' of life?....when his head very big and 'shapeless'

.I'm a lyrical colossus,A beast who's ageless/......and this weak swine/ don't stand a chance against my mean lines/i didnt come to battle with heavy guns or clips....coz as his name Implies/....it shows raplinx just need.....three nines.
The dull lad been burdened and raged/ he knows to beat me..... he needs to harden his game/but i'm a nice ninja...I'mma help him lessen his pain/ As i put my blade in his head......to sharpen his brain.
I'll rip linx apart like a bear/and my magical punch will make the cat disappear/ then I'mma bring him back...tell him nicely to stand on a chair/sike...I'll violently stab his stomach with a knife.......but his heart I'll spare
I'll smash his head with a racket/and bury him in a casket/...coz the fella...wack in all aspect/ and he lacks intelligence...he's the type to look for the fridge...used in freezing an asset
This is a raw bout/ coz I've easily murdered the small tout/...he shouldn't have claimed don and or accepted the call out/ coz his 'need for speed'y climb to fame....has just led to his 'burnout'

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by obainojazz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
Raplinx999:
★★★NEMESIS XI★★★

THE BOY IS JUST NAUGHTY so Like Skipping NL rules, everyone will "neglect his bars" BECAUSE IT WORTHS NOTHING/...
n like a "primary sch. kid with no assessment book", Jazz aint got the verbal reasoning too, BECAUSE HE'S NOT WORDY/....
bt since "Obai-know-jazz", make the wack idiot switch genre asap BEFORE HE TURNS 4O!!!|||
Just 1 bar n u're gettin high B.P MA G/...... u shud
QUICKLY AGREE that lyrically i'm the boss or i'll be CLIPPING YA KNEES... RIPPING YA TEETH.... and SLITTING YA DICK/....
Even if this was an audio brawl n u wia paired, u'll still be "vocally useless" like the 'Es' in BEE, PEE, AND GEE!!!..
6ft, 7ft, 6ft.....
Mumu thats where ma LETHAL FLOWS DEY SENTENCE VETS TO..... n like brain-industries even my smiles n METAPHORS DEY MAKE SENSE SEF! DUDE....
ur mum na nymphö like 'Shukid', she's banging in the east giving KENYAN COCKS RESTLESSNESS!||...
n like 1st-ladies, she's always the woman on top while displaying d only thing she's good for! tho she's BETTER OFF WRETCHEDNESS!||....
So i'll write a LETTER OF X.X.X to the biitch... and GET HER FOR EXCESS SEX!!
Then fly her to Abuja insert grenades into her V, n blast off her CENTRE OF EXELLENCE!!!! Jeesu!
Without any sine I'll bring demise of THE TYPICAL PEDDLER..... and A LYRIC EMBEZZLER.... by
landinq 'a cute' blows wia his 2 legs 'intersect' till i cut-angle like that AMERICAN WRESTLER!!!||
Like Williams, i dont need to shake spear to prove i've been PENNING WITH GOOD ABILITY...
But Jazz always gets K.O even after STEPPING WITH FULL AGILITY....
Like a nakedman in beehives, he was "mercilessly beaten" by Jig, Liricyst, Dark n co, now Linx's AIMING THE FOOL'S FRAGILITY!!|
So listing the no. of vets that whiped him gon be like boarding an SUV jeep cos we'll surely be "HEADING INTO INFINITY"!!!!
★★EPILOGUE★★
Son, i'm an assassin! not the QUEER AND JOKING TYPE! next time, try to FEAR MA CHOKING RHYME..... cos ur death is NEAR, MA TOKEN SIGNED!....
So i'll amputate ur feet, n hand it to u then bash ur skull n spill ya brain as NL HEAR YA WHOOPING CRY...... Just to make sure u accept defeat with "CLEAR AND OPEN MIND"!!!!
LinxXx
you can copy my verse
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
Votes needed here :

Ibime
Emaprince
Ksslib
Mikuz
Coogar
Iceskidd
Guykhena
Jigsawkillah
Danbrowndmf
Sinizia
Raplinx999
Obesemf
007Bruce
Obainojazz
Jreyez
Liricyst
Muhdg
Kr0ne
Reyginus
Alexpissu
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
obainojazz:
Fb vet vs nl newb
This a fight for who better/ but Its certain the dumb fella/......don't stand a chance against this bomb letter/.....coz linx is getting murdered in 'cold' blood....even if he came to this battle....wearing four sweater
facebook battlers are dumb and wack/....weak rhymes, and punch they lack/ plus they cheat.....linx probably brought two more guys here to launch attack/ but even If 'you three' come against me.....I'mma still win.....coz ibime got my back
Jazz is mighty and a god/my lines brings excitement and applauds/ linx is getting killed...when my lightening will fall/ coz I've long scripted his death....but the illiterate....couldn't read the writing on the wall
I'll punch the swine/then blast my bazooka to puff his spine/if he still stands.......I'll pop the nines/ and drop rap faster.....than busta-rhyme
I'm the JAZZ....I reek of greatness/ every bar I drop.....clean and stainless/and I'm loved by all....coz my lines uplift the faceless../but the poor linx not known, coz he's weak and aimless/....but!! how can he possibly enjoy the 'circle' of life?....when his head very big and 'shapeless'

.I'm a lyrical colossus,A beast who's ageless/......and this weak swine/ don't stand a chance against my mean lines/i didnt come to battle with heavy guns or clips....coz as his name Implies/....it shows raplinx just need.....three nines.
The dull lad been burdened and raged/ he knows to beat me..... he needs to harden his game/but i'm a nice ninja...I'mma help him lessen his pain/ As i put my blade in his head......to sharpen his brain.
I'll rip linx apart like a bear/and my magical punch will make the cat disappear/ then I'mma bring him back...tell him nicely to stand on a chair/sike...I'll violently stap his stomach with a knife.......but his heart I'll spare
I'll smash his head with a racket/and bury him in a casket/...coz the fella...wack in all aspect/ and he lacks intelligence...he's the type to look for the fridge...used in freezing an asset
This is a raw bout/ coz I've easily murdered the small tout/...he shouldn't have claimed don and or accept the call out/ coz his 'need for speed'y climb to fame....has just led to his 'burnout'
Darkenedrebel is this the 10 bar format? Didnt u said one bar was two lines? So how come this? He shud reduce hs lines or get dqd for over stretchinq!
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Raplinx999:
Darkenedrebel is this the 10 bar format? Didnt u said one bar was two lines? So how come this? He shud reduce hs lines or get dqd for over stretchinq!

Nahhh. .He didn't stretch. .
He did 10 quatrains. .
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Nahhh. .He didn't stretch. .
He did 10 quatrains. .
10 quatrains indeed! Next time u tell me quatrains n bars are dsame here in Nl, i'll head to Lasgidi n snipe u down! Ffuck ur bars of two lines! 4rm now on, i'ma be doing quatrains in place of bars.

#Peace.
Let the verd roll
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Ibime(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
Easy win for Jazz, all criteria.

MVGT: Jazz
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by kr0ne(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mvgt - Obainojuju
Though, you're still wack. Raplinx is a beast IMO. The way he structures his bars is what I don't like.
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
MVGT - Raplinx999 ..he had better lines but overstretched which made the flow discombobulated

1 Like

Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bodybagging! Jazz wins this easily via all crits.
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by 007Bruce: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
MVGT - Oba-jazz
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by sinizia: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
MVGT: Jazz in all crits.

Raplinxx, your stretching defied all manner of rap battling logic and reasoning. Dafuq?!
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by 007Bruce: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
sinizia:
MGVT: Jazz in all crits.

Raplinxx, your stretching defied all manner of rap battling logic and reasoning. Dafuq?!
what is MGVT? undecided

1 Like

Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Ibime(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
007Bruce:
what is MGVT? undecided

My Goat votes too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by sinizia: 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
007Bruce:
what is MGVT? undecided
My ghost votes too. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
sinizia:

My ghost votes too grin

Ibime:

My Goat votes too

To

Why una dey gbagaun for here
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by 007Bruce: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
sinizia:
My ghost votes too. grin
Ibime:
My Goat votes too
Me go vote too grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by sinizia: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
darkenedrebel:

To

Why una dey gbagaun for here

LOL. You lack the ability of deciphering sarcasm. I made a mistake of MVGT by typing MGVT, and when Bruce found out and corrected me, Ibime used sarcasm to tell Bruce I typed it wrongly and then I followed Ibime's route and wrote anther sarcastic word. grin grin
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Supermiy: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wicked!..T V G M-okija Shrine grin
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Iceskidd(m): 6:36am On Oct 14, 2015
Jazz wins this easily
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by CaptAwesome(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2015
Ibime:

My Goat votes too
grin grin grin
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Ibime:
Easy win for Jazz, all criteria.

MVGT: Jazz
because he hyped u in his verse. Smh, u didnt even read my verse, n now u simply said he got all crit. Personals, wordplay, smiles n metas, rhymes, Tell me if he edged me in any of this...
Or u no longer make use of criteria to vote
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Ibime(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2015
Raplinx999:

because he hyped u in his verse. Smh, u didnt even read my verse, n now u simply said he got all crit. Personals, wordplay, smiles n metas, rhymes, Tell me if he edged me in any of this...
Or u no longer make use of criteria to vote

SMH. I hope you are not taking on the character of Rebel to start arguing during battles, otherwise I'll save myself the trouble of voting in your duels.

Most voters on here are giving all criteria to Jazz, why pick on my vote only? I did not give Klef a single criteria against you but he didn't complain. You win some, you lose some, no be war. Next time work on making your verse more readable and you'll pick up criteria.

1 Like

Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Guykhena(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2015

MVGT- Obainojazz (based on his verse being way more arranged,and actually edging all crits)
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Ibime:

SMH. I hope you are not taking on the character of Rebel to start arguing during battles, otherwise I'll save myself the trouble of voting in your duels.

Most voters on here are giving all criteria to Jazz, why pick on my vote only? I did not give Klef a single criteria against you but he didn't complain. You win some, you lose some, no be war. Next time work on making your verse more readable and you'll pick up criteria.
yawns. U gave him rhymes n flow didnt u
And for the other voters, they looked up to u, no Criteria, just the way u did urs, why?? Cos they're on ur dickk. Anyway,
i aint banninq anyone 4rm voting in my battle.
#peace.
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Jason21(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2015
i smell ghost...or ghostin here
grin grin grin
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jason21:
i smell ghost...or ghostin here
grin grin grin
drop ur own Verd.
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Raplinx999:

yawns. U gave him rhymes n flow didnt u
And for the other voters, they looked up to u , no Criteria, just the way u did urs, why?? Cos they're on ur dickk. Anyway,
i aint banninq anyone 4rm voting in my battle.
#peace.
Except me. To be sincere, your verse cracked me up like hell. You brought the wariblood kind of humour - especially when you said "jeesu!" - I laughed really hard.

However, I'm of the notion that rap battles are strictly business(no space for unnecessary talks).
Battlers should work with the crits they'd be judged with.

If there was humour in the crits, you'd have got it for sure!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lyrical Programming: Write And Test Ur Lyric: Trail Run / Eminem Sucks / INTRO "RAP" TION ( An Online Rap Whatsapp Group)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.