Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ (1910 Views)

**++**The Show Off: Laykorn Vs Raplinx999**++** / >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 / ++++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Obainojazz +++++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by obainojazz(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by obainojazz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Battle Closed - Obainojazz wins
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Except me. To be sincere, your verse cracked me up like hell. You brought the wariblood kind of humour - especially when you said "jeesu!" - I laughed really hard.

However, I'm of the notion that rap battles are strictly business(no space for unnecessary talks).
Battlers should work with the crits they'd be judged with.

If there was humour in the crits, you'd have got it for sure!
and u think Rap is all bout hardcores, nines n gangsters. Smh, now why i see why Dark banned u 4rm voting in any of hs battle.!
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2015
Raplinx999:
★★★NEMESIS XI★★★

THE BOY IS JUST NAUGHTY so Like Skipping NL rules, everyone will "neglect his bars" BECAUSE IT WORTHS NOTHING/...
n like a "primary sch. kid with no assessment book", Jazz aint got the verbal reasoning too, BECAUSE HE'S NOT WORDY/....
bt since "Obai-know-jazz", make the wack idiot switch genre asap BEFORE HE TURNS 4O!!!|||
Just 1 bar n u're gettin high B.P MA G/...... u shud
QUICKLY AGREE that lyrically i'm the boss or i'll be CLIPPING YA KNEES... RIPPING YA TEETH.... and SLITTING YA DICK/....
Even if this was an audio brawl n u wia paired, u'll still be "vocally useless" like the 'Es' in BEE, PEE, AND GEE!!!..
6ft, 7ft, 6ft.....
Mumu thats where ma LETHAL FLOWS DEY SENTENCE VETS TO..... n like brain-industries even my smiles n METAPHORS DEY MAKE SENSE SEF! DUDE....
ur mum na nymphö like 'Shukid', she's banging in the east giving KENYAN COCKS RESTLESSNESS!||...
n like 1st-ladies, she's always the woman on top while displaying d only thing she's good for! tho she's BETTER OFF WRETCHEDNESS!||....
So i'll write a LETTER OF X.X.X to the biitch... and GET HER FOR EXCESS SEX!!
Then fly her to Abuja insert grenades into her V, n blast off her CENTRE OF EXELLENCE!!!! Jeesu!
Without any sine I'll bring demise of THE TYPICAL PEDDLER..... and A LYRIC EMBEZZLER.... by
landinq 'a cute' blows wia his 2 legs 'intersect' till i cut-angle like that AMERICAN WRESTLER!!!||
Like Williams, i dont need to shake spear to prove i've been PENNING WITH GOOD ABILITY...
But Jazz always gets K.O even after STEPPING WITH FULL AGILITY....
Like a nakedman in beehives, he was "mercilessly beaten" by Jig, Liricyst, Dark n co, now Linx's AIMING THE FOOL'S FRAGILITY!!|
So listing the no. of vets that whiped him gon be like boarding an SUV jeep cos we'll surely be "HEADING INTO INFINITY"!!!!
★★EPILOGUE★★
Son, i'm an assassin! not the QUEER AND JOKING TYPE! next time, try to FEAR MA CHOKING RHYME..... cos ur death is NEAR, MA TOKEN SIGNED!....
So i'll amputate ur feet, n hand it to u then bash ur skull n spill ya brain as NL HEAR YA WHOOPING CRY...... Just to make sure u accept defeat with "CLEAR AND OPEN MIND"!!!!
LinxXx

This Guy is good and hilarious! grin grin grin

Thumbs up man!
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Raplinx999:

and u think Rap is all bout hardcores, nines n gangsters. Smh, now why i see why Dark banned u 4rm voting in any of hs battle.!
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
obainojazz:
you can copy my verse
dude u're down for a rematch??
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by obainojazz(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Raplinx999:

dude u're down for a rematch??
no man...I can't now....battle iceskidd though....he's below me.
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
obainojazz:
no man...I can't now....battle iceskidd though....he's below me.
Iceskidd, dude u're down 4 a battle? Wana whoop ur ass wacko.
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by obainojazz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Raplinx999:

Iceskidd, dude u're down 4 a battle? Wana whoop ur ass wacko.
I rather pick flies than battle you...slowpoke
Re: ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
obainojazz:
I rather pick flies than battle you...slowpoke
u mean me??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lyrical Programming: Write And Test Ur Lyric: Trail Run / Eminem Sucks / INTRO "RAP" TION ( An Online Rap Whatsapp Group)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.