Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. (2608 Views)

The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
thanks for d advice. I visited a psychologist and everything went fine. thank God, I am happy because I am seeing some changes at the moment .

sorry I had to delete the story, its all part of the rehabilitation procedure. ''forget ALL your past and move on!!!''.

jashar:
Go and see a counsellor. You can walk into and general hospital and ask for one.
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
HMMM BRO you must have gone through hell with the hunting memories, well with all said and done, THE LORD JESUS is your strenght bro, i think you need a phychologist, u need one in order to be stable in your mentality and mindset that way you can start relating with the opposite sex little by little. "this is a lesson to all parents out there for they should not deny their teenage children sex education, its is good that they are aware of the evils they will face in this world, that way they will be prepared mentally and behaviourally to overcome those evil. "OP concerning you a primary school dropout, pm me your personal details if you will like to go back to school and GOD WILLING I WILL HELP YOU . "THANKS.
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by ab1x: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is very touching. I wish parent can monitor their kids very well to avoid situation like this. op, you need to get over your past, it is high time you move on
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Pidggin(f): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
If your story is true, then I am sorry this happened to you.
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Agunnewi: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wow!!!

Ndo oh, things like this happen daily, but the kids are always afraid to speak out and grow up and get really traumatize mentally and psychologically , just like the case of the op.
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Kestolove(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
How I wish I knw who post dix rubbish hia!!
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by armadeo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
The fact that you are male and posing as female is actually irritating. Like the saying goes.....

Be a man!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by zexzy(f): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
This story has K-Leg o, how does a 9yrs old boy flip a 17yrs old girl over with ease.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by trapQ: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Sorry about that OP
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2015
fantazia:
HMMM BRO you must have gone through hell with the hunting memories, well with all said and done, THE LORD JESUS is your strenght bro, i think you need a phychologist, u need one in order to be stable in your mentality and mindset that way you can start relating with the opposite sex little by little. "this is a lesson to all parents out there for they should not deny their teenage children sex education, its is good that they are aware of the evils they will face in this world, that way they will be prepared mentally and behaviourally to overcome those evil. "OP concerning you a primary school dropout, pm me your personal details if you will like to go back to school and GOD WILLING I WILL HELP YOU . "THANKS.

thanks for your advice, i am moved.

thanks, i am satisfied with my current literacy level since i can read and write.
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2015
zexzy:
This story has K-Leg o, how does a 9yrs old boy flip a 17yrs old girl over with ease.

and thats the reason i will never tell someone physical why i don't relate well with ladies coz they won't believe, just like you. they can keep calling me impotent, one with spirit wive or what so ever they feel like to, all i know is that A GIRL MESSED MY MIND.

btw if you read the story properly, you will understand that she was actually just pretending to be flipped.
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Kestolove:
How I wish I knw who post dix rubbish hia!!

get yeh behind me Troll. can't you ever be serious in your life for once?

Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by An2elect2(f): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2015
There is this weight that falls off when you speak up.Ndo
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Pidggin(f): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2015
crotonite:

thanks for your advice, i am moved.

thanks, i am satisfied with my current literacy level since i can read and write.

Someone offered to help you fund your education and you say you are satisfied with being a primary school drop out?
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Totfulguy: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=crotonite post=38953386][/quote]

Look up my profile and send me a mail. Lets talk and I will tell you my story!

Sorry I never got your mail.Please send it to the new email on my profile.
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2015
It's very so unfortunate but if I was you i won't let my molester go free like that
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Rukkydelta:
It's very so unfortunate but if I was you i won't let my molester go free like that

ok 'duncegeek@gmail.com'
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by confun: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pidggin:

Someone offered to help you fund your education and you say you are satisfied with being a primary school drop out?
I think its because he doesn't want the person to know him personally, he feels insecure and he is being very careful, especally with d story he shared, i think he needs to see a psychologist, I feel for u op....bt such things happen in life, u need to unburden it so dt u can be free and move on with life...
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Pidggin(f): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
confun:
I think its because he doesn't want the person to know him personally, he feels insecure and he is being very careful, especally with d story he shared, i think he needs to see a psychologist, I feel for u op....bt such things happen in life, u need to unburden it so dt u can be free and move on with life...

Well, maybe you are right
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pidggin:

i am so sorry for refusing, but i dont think i need a certificate to survive. i am 100% satisfied leaving without any certificate(!fixed@piddgin that escaped me-eyes wink). i can read, write, speak english/hausa/igbo fluently. THANK YOU.
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Pidggin(f): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
crotonite:

i am so sorry for refusing, but i dont think i need a certificate to survive. i am 100% satisfied leaving without any certicated. i can read, write, speak english/hausa/igbo fluently. THANK YOU.

I never said you need a certificate to survive, but you need formal education to help you present your thoughts well. Your post is filled with typos e.g."Without any certicated" what does this mean?

My brother, I don't mean to make you feel bad o, me I bi pidgin person no dulling, na for your own good I dey talk, so u go fit flow either way.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by 5minsmadness: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
An2elect2:
There is this weight that falls off when you speak up.Ndo
Is that so?
I doubt it.
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by gidjah(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
shitt happens all d time
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by An2elect2(f): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2015
5minsmadness:

Is that so?
I doubt it.

Most times when we share our problems, we have little left for us on the tray. Good morning
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by jashar(f): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Go and see a counsellor. You can walk into and general hospital and ask for one.
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by falcon01: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Ehya thats why you are gay not only that you are a lover of goatse
Re: How I Was Molested As A Child, And The Trauma Still Haunts Me Fiercely. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
falcon01:
Ehya thats why you are gay not only that you are a lover of goatse
dude niggga, i am a celibate.more attracted to sillicon than what you insinuate. one-love grin

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Visit Narialand Family And Romance Sections / Scanfrost Electronics Reviews / What Will U Name Ur Child/children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.