Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Incident That Happen To My Friend He Will Neva 4get In His Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Incident That Happen To My Friend He Will Neva 4get In His Life (572 Views)

Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response / Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Nl'anders Knw How To Peep On Threads But Dey Will Neva Comment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Incident That Happen To My Friend He Will Neva 4get In His Life by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
I saw a Notification from MTN that reads..... Your account is too low n you are having #87 Naira remaining if you need more airtime kindly DIAL *302*AMOUNT#, which I hastily dialled without wasting time,1st I dialled *302*1000# n I got credited of #1000 airtime n I was happy that MTN IS IN TROUBLE I never knew that I was going for my doom, So l continued dialling until I got credited of #10,000, I was in jubilation and I wanted to do more when I received MESSAGES that SHOCKED me from MTN.... It said... You have successfully Purchased your AIRTIME through your ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT, shortly after the msgs came in, I started seeing the most annoying n terrifying Part of it, which was text msgs from my ZENITH BANK that the sum of #10,000 has been debited from my ACCOUNT. Ever Since yesterday My body system has not been the same. Now I agree that true true AWOOF THEY PURGE BELLE, I Dey purge now since yesterday oh. Wetin man go do...
Re: The Incident That Happen To My Friend He Will Neva 4get In His Life by viceldo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Gone are the days when M.T.N are been blindfolded grin
Re: The Incident That Happen To My Friend He Will Neva 4get In His Life by Kestolove(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
I was abt to try it to wen I saw wia u wrote"bla bla bla has bin deducted from ur zenith bank acc"..dix people wicked o
Re: The Incident That Happen To My Friend He Will Neva 4get In His Life by sangga(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
mtn na bastard.

(1) (Reply)

Defence Chief Vows To Flush Out Boko Haram By December - TheNews.ng / Female Roomate Urgently Needed In Abuja / 4 Ways To Deal With Flight Cancellations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.