Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Lagos Police Issue Press Statement On Festac Robbery Incident On Facebook - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Issue Press Statement On Festac Robbery Incident On Facebook (27020 Views)

Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) / Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Lagos Police Issue Press Statement On Festac Robbery Incident On Facebook by totalhouse(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2015
nnatom:

guy, u are a complete baboon.so is it right for police to just give report about d state of their men and dat of d robbers,forgetting d civilians.so u see dat u are nt being real to yourself. so now d live of d masses are not relevant ony dat of d robbers and police. very soon dey will parade innocent Pple as suspects and place guns and armour with NPF colour saying its wat dey recovered from the robbers,whereas those guns are their own.

I shake my head for Nigeria policemen and those dat believes every words from d NPF.
You are not addressing my point on grammar. They knew there were casualties which they couldn't deny. They only gave report about their operation with regards to gun duel BTW them and the robbers. So get my point and stop ranting
I sympathize with the family affected.
Re: Lagos Police Issue Press Statement On Festac Robbery Incident On Facebook by Ndeewonu: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
TGLINKS:
Pmb @over

This GMB must be one omniscient magician with a wand that solves all problems, including the ones you and I can solve ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges / House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos / How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.