Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Makes The Lagos Music Market So Big? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Makes The Lagos Music Market So Big? (2675 Views)

What Makes You Get Up And Dance? ( Post Videos, Please.. ) / Which Country Makes The Best Music In Africa? / New On Radio: Nigeria Info 99.3fm Hits The Lagos Airwaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Makes The Lagos Music Market So Big? by megapoints(m): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2009
It all good, most response are true while other are not. I will say in my own view what makes the Lagos Music Market so big is the fact that Lagos is a city that have large population and many entertainment centers like night clubs, venues, radio,tv station and all other media outlet. All this combined are also another factor.

Just like the Hollywood, Same right here.

Also music business entrepreneur find it easy to operate in Lagos because of the fact that many Major multi national companies operates in Lagos and when any event want to take place and sponsors are needed it is these companies that come in.

The points are just too many.
Re: What Makes The Lagos Music Market So Big? by desktop: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2010
I think its the stress
when the wahala of work traffic, and lately the sun (&heat at night) gets to you
music seems an escape route

where else in the world do you get this kinda stress cocktail?

Lagos, love it or leave it!
Eko ilu obe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' / Instrumental: Olamide - Don't Stop (prod. By Freezyfofo) / Download Video - Nasty C Sma Ft Rowlene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.