Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' (2672 Views)

Video: Mariah Carey Gives Horrible Perfomance At New York Event / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by dawhizkid1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2009
I suffer!!! MARIAH has d guts to diss My Man EMINEM.
Relapse 2, I can't Wait!!!

weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/music/blog/2009/06/mariah_careys_obsessed_single.html
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by obinna5000(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2009
So, Mariah Carey's strategy is to use a diss track to boost album sales for her upcoming album "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel". What a desperate attempt.

Listen to the track here:
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls9iPNFyxS4[/flash]
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by Genuflect(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2009
This broad should know that Eminem is just fucking around. Unless she too wants to pull a publicity stunt
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by ofokasibe: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
bamysle A40/sauron ibime any other person
listen to the beats playing on the background of this rap battle . whats the name of d beat?? grin
battle one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf5dCBPP5W8&feature=related
battle two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUnqOl2AL-Q&feature=channel_page
battle 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tqwmHOGdpw&feature=related
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by obinna5000(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2009
@ofokasibe, Sauron, Bamsyle A-40
Please do not derail this topic.
I like you guyz but all these derailings has got to stop.

Oga Lalaboi, be at attention in this topic.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by stkris(m): 4:44am On Jun 18, 2009
lame track. it doesnt just suck! . . it blows hard
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by ofokasibe: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2009
obinna5000:

@ofokasibe
How far?
It would have been better to create a separate thread for that. smiley

@

lalaboi:

He knows. . .he just likes being a pain! lol

obinna or obiora will u sharap there. why should i create a new thread for a one line answerif i create a new thread now and sauron and bamysle enter there , u go talk say them dey argue then lala go lock the thread,, am trying to get my one line answer right here without create fresh barbeque, and here u are complaining and forming mr holi holi. give urself brain o.
lala u sef dey form mr holi holi. u nor holi pass ur bedroom o. u dey hear me so, where is A40 and bamsyle

ofokasibe:

bamysle A40/sauron ibime any other person
listen to the beats playing on the background of this rap battle . whats the name of d beat?? grin
battle one
battle two
battle 3
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by dejiariyo: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2009
st-kris:

lame track. it doesnt just suck! . . it blows hard

do u expect mariah carey to come hard on this song?

at the end of the day its eminem loosing cos he is being ethered on a r&b track and if he dares reply he is loosing as well cos its will be like he is emotional.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by kay29000(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2009
All u eminem stans disgust me. Em has been shitting on mariah since they had dat short fling back in 2001. He even dissed her at a show, back in 2004, just as he was about to release encore. Then now, 5yrs later, he is dissing her again. Talking about what they did in bed about a decade ago. She had to ask why he's obsessed wit her. And she has every right to a reply, she's a married woman for christ sake. Em needs to grow up.
And d song is very creative. If u weren't blinded by em's cum in ur face, u'd c dat.
I'm an em fan too, but the guy is fucking 37yrs old, he needs to act his age and get serious. He's always trying to surroumd himself wit controversy to sell records. Even if it means dissing his own mom. That's ur idol.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by ofokasibe: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2009
telll that to sauron he is the biggest eminem stan here
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by Bamsyle(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2009
grin grin . . . y'all are straight clowning I swear!!

Haven't listened to the song but who the mess is Eminem anyway?? He's an old gay . . . needs to grow up . . . imagine, when dudes like Pac and Biggie/Nas and Jay-Z were spinnin' heavyweight bouts for our entertainment, a dolt like Em comes around and the only peops he can diss are Michael Jackson, ICP, Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, Sarah Palin, etc . . . and now Mariah Carey . . . oughtta be ashamed of himself . . . what a bother!!

Ofokasibe, I'll listen and get back.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by obinna5000(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2009
@ofokasibe
Na wa o! Too much hating in the music section.  undecided

Mariah's new track is not even strong enough to be considered as a diss track.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by obinna5000(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2009
ofokasibe:

battle one   
battle two   
battle 3       

@Ofokasibe
Those videos are from 106&Park's freestyle Fridays on BET. I don't miss it.  cheesy
Sam I Am is tight but his voice cracks sometimes.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by A40(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ofokasibe
I have not had time to listen to the other two but the 2nd link is Swing Ya Rag by T.I ft Swizz Beatz
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by ofokasibe: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2009
A-40:

@ofokasibe
I have not had time to listen to the other two but the 2nd link is Swing Ya Rag by T.I ft Swizz Beatz

thanks A40,what am i going to do to reward u., one day i will pay u back.thx God bless u
A40 what would u like to have seriously ,,just tell me .
and i thot the beat sounded like always strapped and i recognised ''respect my conglomerate''. the one agent orange was freestyling on . . i will wait for the rest prolly when ur a lil bit free. thx really really appreciate ur speed

@obinna
so u watch 106 n park tooo, and u were busy complaining 4 me to open anoda thread &that i was asking question.
anyways nice that u love hiphop. but i know ur not a hiphop head . if not immediately i mentioned battle u ear should pop wide opened!
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by dawhizkid1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2009
@bamsyle
u r a true definition of a hater! Much as i support Mariah replyin Em,the song is so wack. Shit! She's using autotune n u n i know dat autotune is dead.lol.
Are those the names of Eminem's victim u know? If they r,den let me school U. Jermaine Dupri, Canibus, Jarule, Dmx, Benzino, Everlast, Royce da 9'5'',House of Pain,e.t.c. Don't 4get Eminem is King when it comes to throwing disses.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by ofokasibe: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2009
lol@wizkid
where the Bleep have u been since ??
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by Bamsyle(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2009
@da-whizkid

You lot are jokers . . . anytime someone posts sumn negative about your fave artiste, you call him/her a hater . . . Eminem is one of ma fave rappers . . . just that when arguing with a dork, I tend to come across as hating on Eminem . . . I like him - he's skilled . . . but even if/when my fave rapper messes up, I say it as it is - he's messing up!

Lol @autotune . . .

And hey . . . slow down . . . you ain't the type that can school me on Eminem . . . I know he crossed lines with those dudes . . . but even that's a dumb list . . . from ya list, only Canibus, DMX, and Royce da 5'9' are worthy of being reckoned with . . . and the so-called battle with DMX is in the realm of speculation . . . also, how can you separate Everlast from House of Pain??

My overall point on this particular issue is this - Eminem is plain stupid to have a beef with Mariah or any other diva for that matter.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by ofokasibe: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2009
Bamsyle:

@da-whizkid
you ain't the type that can school me on Eminem .

yawa grin
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by bgees(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2009
true, eminem is obsessed.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by TOYOSI20(f): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2009
obinna5000:

So, Mariah Carey's strategy is to use a diss track to boost album sales for her upcoming album "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel". What a desperate attempt.

Listen to the track here:
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls9iPNFyxS4[/flash]

I agree, . . . .i feel like she needs to let the whole thing die . . . . .and then again u really can blame her. .

Em, going on that radio interview stating that he peed on her or what not, aside a host of smack he's been ranting about. . . . undecided

and the "Mr Carey", trynna stand up for his wife and all. . . can't blame him either

To me its just about three no talents trynna validate their shortcomings, through unnecessary publicity stunts. . . .

Very soon their 15 minutes of fame will be all over, . . . .cant wait tho, . . . cant wait!!! smiley
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by dejiariyo: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

I agree, . . . .i feel like she needs to let the whole thing die . . . . .and then again u really can blame her. .

Em, going on that radio interview stating that he peed on her or what not, aside a host of smack he's been ranting about. . . . undecided

and the "Mr Carey", trynna stand up for his wife and all. . . can't blame him either

To me its just about three no talents trynna validate their shortcomings, through unnecessary publicity stunts. . . .

Very soon their 15 minutes of fame will be all over, . . . .cant wait tho, . . . cant wait!!! smiley

are u saying mariah is not talented?hmmm u might as well say micheal jackson aint talented cos he is no more relevant , maybe u just started listening to songs during the era of neyo and ashanti.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by TOYOSI20(f): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2009
dejiariyo:

are u saying mariah is not talented?hmmm u might as well say micheal jackson aint talented cos he is no more relevant , maybe u just started listening to songs during the era of neyo and ashanti.

LOL!!. . .I’m soooooooooo having a laugh, . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

are u saying Ms Carey’s “talent” started to dwindle during Ashanti, and Ne-yo’s era, . . . . . .

Which has been a minute though??

Bowi pls focus on how creative and talented Mariah was by retaliating wid the song,

and not ma opinion on who and who is talented, or who isnt . . . .
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by rapjunkie(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
Bamsyle:

grin grin . . . y'all are straight clowning I swear!!

Haven't listened to the song but who the mess is Eminem anyway?? He's an old gay . . . needs to grow up . . . imagine, when dudes like Pac and Biggie/Nas and Jay-Z were spinnin' heavyweight bouts for our entertainment, a dolt like Em comes around and the only peops he can diss are Michael Jackson, ICP, Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian, Sarah Palin, etc . . . and now Mariah Carey . . . oughtta be ashamed of himself . . . what a bother!!

Ofokasibe, I'll listen and get back.

dejiariyo:

are u saying mariah is not talented?hmmm u might as well say micheal jackson aint talented cos he is no more relevant ,  maybe u just started listening to songs during the era of neyo and ashanti.

. . hahaha . . lol,    i love NL

Eminem should have changed his style and brought us something new with the relapse album after the 5 year wait . . .  . i really, really, really liked him 10 years ago BUT now i have to move on since he doesnt seem able to.

I wont even download the relapse album for free. I cant be bothered to listen to it based on what i heard on that 'we made you ' song.

Good on u mariah.  . . . . . don't mind the retard.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by mystikal(m): 12:31am On Jun 19, 2009
2 of my fav artistes having a go @ each other! OK! I'll see d end of it
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by chiogo(f): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2009
LOL @ "like why's he so obsessed with me?".

she didn't really hit him hard, I guess it's because she's a singer not a rapper. she shoulda just ignored his ass, that way he'll look stupid with his rants.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by ofokasibe: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2009
chiogo:

LOL @ "like why's he so obsessed with me?".

she didn't really hit him hard, I guess it's because she's a singer not a rapper. she shoulda just ignored his ass, that way he'll look stupid with his rants.

thats a lie chiogo. if she keeps quiet .it will be as if what eminem said about bleeping and peeing on her is true.
silence means acceptance to most human beings, if lalaboi said he bleeped u now and u keep quiet u actually think someone like sauron aka magnum wouldnt belief it?
think about it gurl.! she must reply and she must even rap about it instead of singing! i love beef !
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by dawhizkid1(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2009
@04ka
0r! 3 0 4ka s¡B3
U know naija schooling system na. 2day ASUU Strike, 2moro ASUU Strike, dey make dem postpone my exam anyhow 0!
Hw far na? Na who con win ur 'murder the beat' competition?
@topic
the song is sooooooo WACKawikeeMC.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by TheSeeker(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2009
Since when did Mariah Carey become a hip hoper who sings diss songs?
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by Genuflect(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2009
Lol. Eminem was just playing around and you guys are saying he is immature. That is what he stands for: fucking around. All you guys who are saying Relapse ain't good, have you heard it? Plus have you heard his nu frees? Damn, dude is still hungry like it's 96. Btw, watch out for that Relapse 2.
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by Bamsyle(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2009
@Genuflect

Letz call a spade by its name . . .

Eminem's behaving like a 12-year old in a 36-year old's body.

And don't gimme that crap 'bout him phucking around . . .

Phucking around?? I could take his other ish without batting an eyelid but "Bagpipes from Baghdad"?? . . . nah, that ain't phucking around, across, or even about . . . plus atimes he comes under that pretext to reel out garbage!!!

Relapse?? That's a heap of sun-dried dog poop . . .

What happened to Eminem after TES
Re: Mariah Carey Replies Eminem With 'obsessed' by ofokasibe: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2009
da-whizkid:

@04ka
0r! 3 0 4ka s¡B3
U know naija schooling system na. 2day ASUU Strike, 2moro ASUU Strike, dey make dem postpone my exam anyhow 0!
Hw far na? Na who con win ur 'murder the beat' competition?
@topic
the song is sooooooo WACKawikeeMC.

well wizkid dont worry , u go soon finish . na the thing wey dem show me too be then when i dey sch
i even spent almost 7 years reading medicine in a 5yr course! ASUU strike , cult clash , school fees fight etc
. give me one of ur new tracks . been long since i heard somethin from u . send it to bjpumpindogg at yahoo because of this nairaland rats and mouse.

the murder the beat tourney is still on if that guy k-m has no challenger i will give him all the prizes including the 1st prize, 2nd and 3rd. good look fam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid / Yemi Alade Claims She Looks More Beautiful Without Make-up / Download Video - Nasty C Sma Ft Rowlene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.