Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic (56561 Views)

Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect / Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / Meet The Senator Who Signed Andrew Yakubu's Bail (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by omogidi234(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2015
christinie:
Photo: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Send To The Senator Saraki?

It's not Ministerial List "send" to.
The correct word to use there is "sent".

Fire for Fire. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by phemmylaw(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2015
Thats Nigeria's version of the word.you know we are creative.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by nightmile: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2015
There are many slowpokes on nairaland that believes anything they see just because they are not exposed. Simply put that is not the official letter head of the Commander in chief.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by dammytosh: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
So?

Even in the U.S constitution, there are errors, let alone Nigerian ministerial list that was hastily typed and submitted. The word "Pennsylvania" is spelled with a single "n", "Pensylvania" in the U.S constitution.

Another mistake, though less obvious, is a common one even today: the word "it's" is used in Article 1, Section 10, but the word "its" should have been used.

The most common mistake, at least to modern eyes, is the word "choose," spelled "chuse" several times. This is less a mistake than it is an alternate spelling used at the time. The word is found in the Constitution as both "chuse" and "chusing."....etc
http://www.usconstitution.net/constmiss.html
I guess these errors are the reasons for the economic "backwardness" of the U.S. Today. *laughs*

You guys better look for errors that are powerful enough to increase fuel price, take away food from your table, reduce power supply and increase insurgency...

It takes an exposed person like you to see beyond wailing.

God bless you bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by deramarks(f): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2015
christinie:
Photo: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Send To The Senator Saraki?

DeM selfs carry mistake for deir head com dey disturb anoda person m not dat d person dat postedd diz trash understands"no body is above mistake"
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by Topisko: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2015
Naija ,ust see sm tin sha
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by midolian(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2015
dammytosh:

It takes an exposed person like you to see beyond wailing.

God bless you bro.
Amen, and you too, bro. smiley
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by Guyman02: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
So?

Even in the U.S constitution, there are errors, let alone Nigerian ministerial list that was hastily typed and submitted. The word "Pennsylvania" is spelled with a single "n", "Pensylvania" in the U.S constitution.

I guess these errors are the reasons for the economic "backwardness" of the U.S. Today. *laughs*

In your warped mind the APC Govt is infallible and can do no wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by olayinkaj2(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2015
AKAKAK:
you made a mistake in pointing out the mistake next time it is is this mistake supposed to occur? not is this mistake suppose to occur?
. Op must be olisa metuh's PA.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by dougivilla(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2015
NOBODYY:
OP u seff mumu no b small
See ur headline..is it Send or sent??

For f.ucks sake this Man is your president for the next 4 years whether u like it or not..the earlier u realise d better
Did he type this shxt himself?? Wtf is wrong wiv these deluded PDP supporters??
Did the secretary also sign his signature on the document?

I am of the opinion that this was a typo, not worthy of a FP space. However, I also think we should stop shifting goal posts when it comes to those we are supporting.

I am so certain that you would not have been making such excuses for the president prior to May 29. It is a negligible but expensive oversight and Mr president should take responsibility. We did not elect his secretary; neither do we know him/her.

Please be objective.

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by fransixe(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2015
klem93:
It was typed MINISTERAIL instead of MINISTERIAL. Some said typographical error but for level of where it was sent from and where it was sent to is this mistake suppose to occur?

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/10/photo-did-you-see-mistake-on.html
we are we so quick in pointing out people's error? its a simple "typo" error. am sure this lil error will not stop these guys from being "NIMISTERS" in baba's cabinet.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by Answerbank: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2015
klem93:
It was typed MINISTERAIL instead of MINISTERIAL. Some said typographical error but for level of where it was sent from and where it was sent to is this mistake suppose to occur?

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/10/photo-did-you-see-mistake-on.html

Not good for the Office of The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The misplacement of a comma can sometimes make a hell of a difference.

With Microsoft Word spellcheck being standard these days, that MINISTERAIL LIST is inexcusable from the office my President.

Moreover, Mr President should have an attitude of crosschecking every document before signing lest he signs away the nation because of a typist's sloppiness
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by fejikudz(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2015
I blame Gej for this grin
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by IYANGBALI: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2015
and so fokn what?that is to tell you that they are not super humans,moreover shiiit do happen. Quote me negatively and die mysteriously in your sleep
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by MadCow1: 9:49am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
So?

Another mistake, though less obvious, is a common one even today: the word "it's" is used in Article 1, Section 10, but the word "its" should have been used.

The most common mistake, at least to modern eyes, is the word "choose," spelled "chuse" several times. This is less a mistake than it is an alternate spelling used at the time. The word is found in the Constitution as both "chuse" and "chusing."....etc

You guys better look for errors that are powerful enough to increase fuel price, reduce power supply and increase insurgency.

You just promoted yourself from 'that Nigga' to 'My Nigga'.

Leave these hatingass wailers to keep wailing like likkle biitches.

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by MizMyColi(f): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2015
If President Buhari personally signed this, he should have looked at the spelling properly.
My boss does that whenever I do a letter/document he will personally sign on, even if he is the one who wrote the draft copy.

All the same, no one is above mistake.
Such should not repeat itself next time.
It begs the question of competency.

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by IYANGBALI: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2015
fransixe:
we are we so quick in pointing out people's error? its a simple "typo" error. am sure this lil error will not stop these guys from being "NIMISTERS" in baba's cabinet.
no mind the over sabi people that are always looking for faults in everything PMB does

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by kuzee(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2015
Dont tinubu me or i will saraki you

Get your Timberland Boot, Emporio armani,
Casio Edifice Et all and All Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch here, visit link at signature
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by juddexy2(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Some people are wasting their Talent on Nairaland, They ought to be detectives....Nairaland Central Intelligence Agency (NCIA) grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by Jalinco: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2015
Don't forget Saraki is a SANATOR, so please LIVE him alone
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by tranxo(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
So?

The most common mistake, at least to modern eyes, is the word "choose", spelled "chuse" several times. This is less a mistake than it is an alternate spelling used at the time. The word is found in the Constitution as both "chuse" and "chusing"....etc

You guys better look for errors that are powerful enough to increase fuel price, take away food from your table, reduce power supply and increase insurgency...
did you say hastily typed? Are you in this country? Are you the only one who does not know that the list took them 4 months to type and edit? Smh for your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by babafirst(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
So?

The most common mistake, at least to modern eyes, is the word "choose", spelled "chuse" several times. This is less a mistake than it is an alternate spelling used at the time. The word is found in the Constitution as both "chuse" and "chusing"....etc

Even the originator Klem made a grammatical error in his post.He should have spelt 'suppose' as 'supposed'...But my fear is that anyone can just produce or photoshop the document and say it was signed by PMB,it doesn't look authentic . The document is too barren self.

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by cescky(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2015
midolian:
So?

oga if US makes typos, thats not a good enough excuse , to excuse a wrong thing, what is wrong is wrong, what is wrong is not dependednt on who made the wrong

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by HARDDON: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
People will someday blame PDP for their inability to mount a woman.

tonguetonguetongue

cheesy
Mentality matters much!

Spent years in opposition, now they r in goverment, that hasnt sinked in, they r still opposing!
grin

Years in poverty has a way of making u still prefer sleeping on the floor though u have one of the best beds money can buy!

Mark my words, apchyt wudnt stay in power beyond 2019..
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by samokofafrica(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2015
I don't see that as a mistake. It happens everywhere. Even in your final year project or thesis or dissertation report, typographical errors do occurs.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by babafirst(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2015
pope5:
I wonder what was used to type dat document typewriter or Pc, coz if it was Ms word it will be underlined before printing,
This confirms it's a fake document designed by wailers to ridicule the President. See even the incomplete signature column and the cheap letter-headed paper.
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by jaykaylegend(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2015
feldido:
This is National Disgrace whichever way you want to look at it. shocked grin
it is definitely not a national disgrace...
The letter was not directed to the citizens of Nigeria but the senate president....
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by BEDMON1900: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2015
christinie:

LOBATAN....

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by Eldorado01(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
People will someday blame PDP for their inability to mount a woman.

tonguetonguetongue
lol woman na horse or bike?
Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by justmenoni: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2015
Danke schon for your contribution,but must we always copy all the bad things/error/mistakes of western countries and totally fail to copy the good things from them eg how their health, education, transportation, communication system works?

One of the greatest problem we have in Nigeria is HYPROCRACY...Thi disease to me is far worst and a killer one than AIDs or HIV...

Yh right no one is above mistake but this coming from a whole president of millions of highly intellectual Nigerians ain't just a same but a NATIONAL DISGRACE...

Just so you know,their are lots of app that proof reads your message/error and i aint see ministerial as a typo error cos even the foolish keyboards grin grin grin grin grin grin that we have these days would dare not type ministerial as ministerail ....rail ko keke naep ni ooshi iranu..abasha abi na abacha..

abi we wan get minister for rail ni?

midolian:
So?

1 Like

Re: Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic by HARDDON: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2015
samokofafrica:
I don't see that as a mistake. It happens everywhere. Even in your final year project or thesis or dissertation report, typographical errors do occurs.

Wow!
With all the def word processing packages available today? U make this lame claim?
Send a proposal out like that from a serious company n kiss ur job good bye!

If certificateless people like u n d president make this silly mistake, dont assume we all do.

this is a national humilation and u need not show up with ur red nose to justify it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.