Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? (56552 Views)

2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by CilicMarin: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Lets go there.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by KingMack(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2023
iffa hear

490 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Emperor4tune(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2023
what God cannot do #OBI_IS_A_REVOLUTION,just as bad news keep shocking buhari,OBI victory will shock many

456 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by CilicMarin: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2023
Bola Tinubu Is The Next President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

208 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by FreeStuffsNG: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2023
CilicMarin:
Lets go there.

Mynd44 Nfpmod

Yes I do. This has been my prediction right from the moment I saw the voting pattern for Asiwaju Tinubu at the APC Presidential primaries.

It will be a massive and unprecedented landslide victory for Asiwaju.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan se!
check my signature for free stuffs!

115 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by amuwo1980: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2023
From stables of white heroin comes this rag sheet

348 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by chiefolododo(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Don't let us deceive ourselves

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by ChangetheChange: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2023
What a joke

231 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by ganisucks(f): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2023
CilicMarin:
Lets go there.

Mynd44 Nfpmod
Na dem choice. Na also your choice to either face reality or continue in delusion. All na choice.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Parachoko: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2023
CilicMarin:
Lets go there.

Mynd44 Nfpmod
Yes I do

Asiwaju will win with a large margin

He will dust his opponents

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

59 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:58am On Feb 13, 2023
TheNation newspaper is owned by Bola Tinubu and you want me to believe Tinubu newspaper company prediction

Rubbish

282 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by christejames(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2023
That's urchins propaganda machine na 😂

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2023
CilicMarin:
Lets go there.

Mynd44 Nfpmod
Omenka you are still here.

God forbid BATing!

168 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2023
What do you expect from Tinubu newspaper

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by sapele914(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2023
Emperor4tune:
what God cannot do #OBI_IS_A_REVOLUTION,just as bad news keep shocking buhari,OBI victory will shock many
Please Shut up, Confused Pikin.

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by wegevv: 9:02am On Feb 13, 2023
APC to win Rivers state 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will tell whether I agree when I finish laughing tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Yaribanzaonic: 9:02am On Feb 13, 2023
Chai....this Election will FINALLY finish Agbado based Propaganda.

THE NATION NEWSPAPER IS A DISGRACE TO JOURNALISM.

Thiefnubuu will even win in Niger Republic...

I see that all the zombies want to access reactions of Obidents.

Even ATIKU will be laughing at the hallucinating stupidity of thiefnubuus Enterprise.

So this is the POLL of the Nation newspaper.

Chai!!! Zombie and foolishness..spits

117 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by hector: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Let's Godswill be done in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Ceenachi: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2023
We're watching how una go rig em grin grin
Obi is already in aso rock to rewrite the wrongs

The Emir of Gwandu Emirates didn't gave Blulabah audience yesterday, u didn't report that but lied that d Emir endorsed Bulaba grin

Ur eyes will sour when d real voters came out to submerge ur preconceived heatmap...

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by BestMan001: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2023
No

It is a product of Tinubu

Surely, it will be design to favour him

Peter Obi is the man we know

Vote Peter Obi

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by englishmart(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2023
If zombies don't zombinate, what else would they do?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by DrChukki: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2023
They think their old naira will be useful 😂 😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by wonder233: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2023
I did not read the article. Immediately I saw "The Nation", I know it can't predict anything but a Tinubu win. So no need

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by ChiefOdogwu: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2023
The Nation Newspaper just like TVC and Co is one of the attack dogs of BAT highly rooted in junk journalism.

I'd be surprised if they predicted otherwise. He who pays the piper dictates the tune

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2023
TINUBU NEWSPAPER GIVING HIM FALSE HOPES.

Anyway, editor sef need to chop

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BTW, which mumu op carry this thing come FP?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Okiton: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2023
cheesy

So much to say, but then we wait for February 25th

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by salbis(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2023
Is always good to be underrated. Some people will die of blood pressures when the results start to trickle in.

VOTE WISELY!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Felabrity: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2023
As usual, another uselèss prediction from TInubu newspaper

So Atiku won't win more than 5 northern states?
Tinubu can win Northern states but Atiku can't win any SW states?

Just give the presidential seat to Tinubu, no need for election, ediot

37 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates / 7 Units Where Osun Reruns Will Hold Sep 27 / Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.