Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? (4484 Views)

Cavani's Penalty Payout / Mobile - SUREBET247.COM - Mobile Bonus Registration Link / How To Fund Your SUREBET247 Account Easily Using The ATM Near You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? by GambaOsaka: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2015
I made a payout of N5000 on the 7th of October and a week after I am yet to see my alert.

I sent mails and also wrote on your twitter handle but the guys keep telling me the payout was reversed and the money was returned to my Surebet account.

On the contrary,I didn't not receive any credit to my Surebet account. You guys should check your systems and see where the loophole lies.

I have lost a lot of money to your betting platform and should not be deprieved the little N5000 I won .

I have experienced this several months ago N4000 ,but I didn't followup because I had a lot of engagements then.

This time around,I will make sure I get my 5000 by all means possible.

I waited for 48hours and then went to check with my ATM the next day, I saw the 5000 included in my Ledger balance but it wasn't in the available balance so I couldn't withdraw it.

I smell FOUL PLAY somewhere along the line.

Surebet247 ........ Where is my N5000?

1 Like

Re: Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? by gatb(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2015
GambaOsaka:
I made a payout of N5000 on the 7th of October and a week after I am yet to see my alert.

I sent mails and also wrote on your twitter handle but the guys keep telling me the payout was reversed and the money was returned to my Surebet account.

On the contrary,I didn't not receive any credit to my Surebet account. You guys should check your systems and see where the loophole lies.

I have lost a lot of money to your betting platform and should not be deprieved the little N5000 I won .

I have experienced this several months ago N4000 ,but I didn't followup because I had a lot of engagements then.

I waited for 48hours and then went to check with my ATM the next day, I saw the 5000 included in my Ledger balance but it wasn't in the available balance so I couldn't withdraw it.

HELLO GAMBA, I AM SURE SUREBET247 IS KNOWN TO HAVE THE FASTEST PAY-OUT IN THE BETTING INDUSTRY... I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY, I AM SURE THERE IS A MIX UP SOMEWHERE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, IT'S PROBABLY YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT WHICH CONFLICT WITH OTHER ACCOUNT OR A TECHNICAL PROBLEM WHATSOEVER,WHY NOT TAKE YOUR TIME TO CALL THEIR CUSTOMER CARE LINES FOR MORE CLARIFICATION..... 5K IS MERE PEANUT FOR SUREBET247 TO PLAY PRANKS, A BRAND KNOWN FOR PAYING OVER ONE BILLION IN 24 HOURS ON A GENERAL WINDFALL OF WINNINGS FOR ALL BETTING COMPANIES
Re: Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? by godoluwa(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2015
gatb:

HELLO GAMBA, I AM SURE SUREBET247 IS KNOWN TO HAVE THE FASTEST PAY-OUT IN THE BETTING INDUSTRY... I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY, I AM SURE THERE IS A MIX UP SOMEWHERE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, IT'S PROBABLY YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT WHICH CONFLICT WITH OTHER ACCOUNT OR A TECHNICAL PROBLEM WHATSOEVER,WHY NOT TAKE YOUR TIME TO CALL THEIR CUSTOMER CARE LINES FOR MORE CLARIFICATION..... 5K IS MERE PEANUT FOR SUREBET247 TO PLAY PRANKS, A BRAND KNOWN FOR PAYING OVER ONE BILLION IN 24 HOURS ON A GENERAL WINDFALL OF WINNINGS FOR ALL BETTING COMPANIES
suebet247 no worth 1billion bro.
Re: Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? by punterlord01: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2015
GambaOsaka:

That's. one of the reasons I don't punter online.

I swallowed over 300k from them last week, and was credited this week.

they will eventually pay, but not instantly.

call them on this no
Re: Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? by baslone: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
godoluwa:
suebet247 no worth 1billion bro.

Besides the fact that most bookies own the properties they locate their mega shop and other assets.

Any naija frontliner bookie that does not have close to this or about this in raw cash is not ready for business.

I'll give you a hint: you can get a trusted banker friend(any of the major banks) to peep into the accounts of all the major bookmakers.

Trust me: you will be shocked at the results.

1 Like

Re: Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? by godoluwa(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
baslone:

Besides the fact that most bookies own the properties they locate their mega shop and other assets.

Any naija frontliner bookie that does not have close to this or about this in raw cash is not ready for business.

I'll give you a hint: you can get a trusted banker friend(any of the major banks) to peep into the accounts of all the major bookmakers.

Trust me: you will be shocked at the results.
lol. can you pay several billions under24hrs? d guy I quoted was trying to overrate ur bookie. am very close to some 9ja bookmarker & i sabi wetin i dey talk. no naija bookmarker fit pay 1billion winnings under 24hrs, its 100% PURE FACT. tho the guy that opened the thread has no case coz d guy waz missing some things. some naija bookies makes millions everyday but non of them fit pay 1billion in a month not to talk of a day. btw, me sef go soon have my sportbook. I go alert u
Re: Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? by godoluwa(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
baslone:

Trust me: <<<you will be shocked at the results>>>.
no amount of money fit shock me walahi.
Re: Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? by baslone: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2015
godoluwa:
lol. can you pay several billions under24hrs? d guy I quoted was trying to overrate ur bookie. am very close to some 9ja bookmarker & i sabi wetin i dey talk. no naija bookmarker fit pay 1billion winnings under 24hrs, its 100% PURE FACT. tho the guy that opened the thread has no case coz d guy waz missing some things. some naija bookies makes millions everyday but non of them fit pay 1billion in a month not to talk of a day. btw, me sef go soon have my sportbook. I go alert u

You can take a step today. Stop procastinating!

When you get into the system(amen), you will see more. N1B is just N100M in ten places nah. I wont want to reveal to much but Besides logistics etc- i can talk for about 4/5 bookies who can pay that amount in 1 day. It's business, remember it doesn't even have to be their money.

Singing... "If i no get money, i get where to borrow".... #Psquare
Re: Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? by godoluwa(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2015
baslone:

You can take a step today. Stop procastinating!

When you get into the system(amen), you will see more. N1B is just N100M in ten places nah. I wont want to reveal to much but Besides logistics etc- i can talk for about 4/5 bookies who can pay that amount in 1 day. It's business, remember it doesn't even have to be their money.

Singing... "If i no get money, i get where to borrow".... #Psquare
thanx sir, you will continue to prosper.

1 Like

Re: Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? by godoluwa(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? by baslone: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
godoluwa:
thanx sir, you will continue to prosper.

Messages sent NL just alerts me, it doesn't deliver. You can reach me on 7.com if the need be.
Re: Surebet247 ...... Where Is My Payout? by godoluwa(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
baslone:

Messages sent NL just alerts me, it doesn't deliver. You can reach me on @surebet247.com if the need be.
thanks sir, you can edit your mail bcoz of spammer. honestly it amazed me that you still find time out of ur busy schedule to reply me. I realy appreciate that. God bless you sir

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua,liveprediction On Chelsea Vs Bayern / Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match / Npfl Week 25 Results and League table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.