Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,515 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now (58993 Views)

More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by Richie0974: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
saxywale:

all Nigerians movies are crap, nollywood inclusive.

Should I say I dunno what you mean. What's the difference between Nigeria movie and Nollywood??
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by Olamidebright: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Olosho you are welldone,keep on trying and put more effort......
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by akike: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
They are all fat, trashy and bleached out

It was not in their DNA to be fat, they did because they thought it should be the norm.

*Between I love Eniola Badmus, she is fat because she is fat
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by TeamSimple(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Richie0974:
undecided.... Never heard of any of them.. Well they're new.... Besides who still watches Yoruba movies with those crap they produce.
Silly comments. While I keep wondering why folks from 'nollywood' keeps jostling for roles in yoruba movies.
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by deewhone(f): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Seems big bobby is d criterion of admission
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by slex(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Op yewande is not busty. She is petite and talented
. NB. . same uni we go so I know
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by blesszzy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Berrylite:
Ok seen. Check my signature to cut down fat
I want to add to ma weight..how do I go about it?
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by Austindoncarlos(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
One day all the drug u took to enlarge ur breast will come against u all
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by olawale4725(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
๓τςђєฬฬ

Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by r2beez(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
onibureadi:
They really look like Yoruba actresses. Razz, dirty and loose

If u refer to yoruba people who brought free education to u igbos as razz, dirty and loose then I have no iota of doubt your stupidity has no limit and if ure not properly checked, u will become a nuisance to ur self and ur tribe.

We yorubas rever and respect our our culture. We are not slave of the West like u.

1 Like

Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by blesszzy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Berrylite:
Ok seen. Check my signature to cut down fat
I want to add to ma weight..how do I go about it?
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by otiigba1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
What in da hell! Is yoruba movies? angry and how does this put money in me pocket?
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by cabaliciouscabal: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
nevi12:
Who cares??

Haba! Try and appreciate God's creation, even if u as a lady is not dat endowed. Shikena.

#omo all dis na hold up.

#custom long room.

All this goods will reach one month to clear from Port oooo.
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by tranxo(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
nevi12:
Who cares??
your picture tells me you care a lot. Those who lack, care.
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by Memphis357(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
tolexy007:
angry all i can see here is the faces of new oloshos in town undecided
More or less like new oloshos for South West politicians and agbero Kingpins......

1 Like

Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by mekonglobal(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
tongue grin chei! These ladies possess am no be small... Jus give me that Stone of a girl n Adewumi i'm ok for life....But wait oo i hope say no be bleaching tins wey i come dey trip for?
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by shindarayo(f): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
onibureadi:
like ur girlfriend.ba
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by VickyRotex(f): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
people like rokiatu and vickyrotex can't do without them in a day,that why they cant speak good grammar

Na you be our Mentor! angry angry
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by patrick89(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
TeamSimple:

Silly comments. While I keep wondering why folks from 'nollywood' keeps jostling for roles in yoruba movies.
jostling? Damn that's strong! How do they pay? You mean those wretched make believe shittty? grin cheesy

Yoruba move = noisywood! It's all about how loud you're. Mm

1 Like

Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by magzey: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Na peak milk,three crown,nunu and coast milk.idey see remain cowbell milk. Idey wait grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by Temysteve(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
nevi12:
Who cares??
u ar the most cares, only if pretence involved!!!
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by tammie24: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
niggi4life:
All i see are bleached girls trying to look as beautiful as their ibo counterparts
Tell me who would want to be like those smelly akpu eating, yam legged, hairy, dirty, classless ibo mgbekes
Surely no one in his/her right mind!
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by tammie24: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
onibureadi:
Like your mother and sisters
And don't forget your grand mother!
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by KiNiBiGd: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Blomblom grin
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by callherspices(f): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
tammie24:

Tell me who would want to be like those smelly akpu eating, yam legged, hairy, dirty, classless ibo mgbekes
Surely no one in his/her right mind!
Ewwwwww angry......u are gross grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by Rozaystunna(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
nevi12:
Who cares??
lol I see u miz slippers
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
niggi4life:
All i see are bleached girls trying to look as beautiful as their ibo counterparts

you mean those prostitutes parading as actresses? nah, these one look more beautiful. they be representing. and since they actually have good acting skills, they don't need to make up for it by shameless display of skin and kissing endlessly like their ibo counterpart.

1 Like

Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jayboltz:
Yoruba actresses n bleaching ehn....

so for your mind, any Yoruba who is fair is bleaching abi? even the half-caste? kontinuu.

1 Like

Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by Kazrem(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Are these actresses or boobs advertisers?

2 Likes

Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by uncjay(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
onibureadi:
How different are u....ur hatred can never extinguish the Yorubas, neither wateva u say make them extincts....

Why don't u leave tribal and ethnic jingoism out of things and let's collectively build a merit driven society of our desire instead of spreading hatred that does not do you good.

1 Like

Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by kechywillz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Those girls fine,i go come marry from their,no 1,2 and 4 fine wella,if any of these three are single am coming to marry one
Re: 7 New Busty And Talented Actresses Shaking Yoruba Movies Right Now by opineflu(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
omusiliyu:
Are they Nigerians?
no biafrans....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Steps Out In Chest-Baring Red Outfit (Photos) / Chioma Good Hair Wears Super Eagles Customized Jersey - Pictures / Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.