Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. (55381 Views)

Sunkanmi Odubunmi Of LASU In Sex Scandal! / Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by rapmike(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2015
This is not any medical condition. No medical condition can force blood out of someone mouth and instead of asking for help or hospital, he is begging an entity we can't see.

IT IS SPIRITUAL! EVIL IS AT WORK!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2015
he might have been bitten/stung by a poisonous creature
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by Louislewis: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2015
[size=16pt]With the sign of bleeding from the nose and mouth as explained was a sign of being poisioned.[/size]

1 Like

Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by Fiscabally(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2015
Cold world, rip man
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by shipnclear: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2015
R.I.P
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by Orikinla(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2015
May God protect and save us from evils and evil doers in high or low places of darkness in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Saviour and Messiah. Amen.
[size=18pt]The War in Heaven
…10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.
11 "And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.
12 "For this reason, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time."
◄ Revelation 12:11 ►[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by tattesco(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2015
This life dey fear me somethings. RIP man. May God grant your Family to bear this loss. Hmmm. O ma se o.
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fynestboi:
A certain Sunkanmi, a part one student of Inter Rel., just lost his life yesterday.

According to a source....

He was staggering, and was then rushed to health centre, where he fainted...and then didnt regain consciousness.

He was rushed to Oauth, and kept struggling. He couldnt be held...& despite being tied hands and legs to the bed, he kept struggling.

He was bleeding internally, blood was coming out from his nose/mouth...and it was sucked out. He kept struggling with an unknown something, saying please and begging for whatever it was.

He finally got tired, couldnt breathe and then had oxygen placed on him. The Doctor, checked his pulse and finally, his heart stopped breathing. It was unbelievable...
...he was just begging for something people couldnt see.

Big loss.
#May his soul rest in peace
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by neocortex: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
EbirichBen:
Na wa o, Just look at the way people are loosing there lives.

rip man

Hope you accept Christ before this day.

Dumbass preacherpreneur.
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by bigboy1010: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]With the sign of bleeding from the nose and mouth as explained was a sign of being poisioned.[/size]
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by FRANKDUFF: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
FruityLass:
Begging for something people couldn't see.

Hmmm
Like some spiritual

RIP
I pray God kills every power behinds this young mans death.. Useless African magic
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by deramarks(f): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
He really wanted to live he was so full of life I hope u had a chance with GOD before u left R.I.P bro
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by Opistobranchia(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Village people 4G wireless network at work.
RIP to the dead.
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by sisisioge: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kabiesi Oloruniyanu...my condolences to his loved ones.
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by wiznuel(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
God pls be with me as am about to resume this month . . .make I go pray . .RIP
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by ehix89(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
evil everywhere, who did he hurt to deserve death, such a lose, heartfelt sympathy to his family nd karma to whoever did dis

1 Like

Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by favourmic(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
RIP boy but your family VIO them wicked o God please help use and save us from them wicked world. What is now their benefit
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by ehix89(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
MadCow1:
Rest Easy my Nigga..

Probably had a condition that was never spotted and treated.

Hopefully an autopsy is carried to find the true cause of death.
& u believe its a natural cause,, ohhhh com'oooon
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by Rajosh(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
kayo80:
R.I.P. It could have been some sort of virus.
I think the virus is from the village.
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by Deckynyansha(f): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
hmmmmm...RIP
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by egbesunday: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Spiritual attack, Rip bro.
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by MadCow1: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
ehix89:
& u believe its a natural cause,, ohhhh com'oooon

That is the first place any sane person would start from before chasing shadows.

An autopsy first. Then when the results are out and its inconclusive, you can now chase shadows.

1 Like

Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by Jostie(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yoruba jazz at its best.
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by purestone(f): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
My hes gentle soul rest in de bossom of d lord.
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by IceDude(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chai! So painful cry.............Witches in the village una wel done o, baba God pass una
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by onyxo76(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
phillipay:
A person was begging people that are invisible and you are here talkimg bout sickness cant you decipher that is spiritual
very correct, some sicknesses can be spiritual, but then you first try and see what you can do physically to help the individual or do you wait until his fellowship pastor arrives to cast out the demons troubling him.Have you heard of typhoid psychosis before? the person will present with features of a mental problem even with features of typhoid fever ongoing, i learnt he bled from the orifices while dying-that is a strong pointer- but in any case it might still be spiritual...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Everything no be spiritual attack. E fit be too much alcohol on empty stomach. Who knows. RIP bro.
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by jamesbridget13(f): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
He looks intelligent. May his soul rip
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by Lucremoy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
some will say it was a spiritual attack, others who know better will say he had a medical condition, everyone knows we Nigerians attribute whatever we can't understand to something supernatural, at this point all we can do is pray for his gentle soul to rest in peace.
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by MrIyke222(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
Na only God knw wr de from com take d life of dis promising young lad.
May ur soul RIP
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by henrydadon(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
an autopsy should be done before u guyz start talking trash about it being spiritual........africa can be so backward angry
Re: RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. by Unclerukus: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sounds spiritual. Hope he didn't dabble with occultic things that he wasn't supposed to do. He had some time to beg the entity but couldn't at least call the name of Jesus or pray for his forgiveness. Youths these days understand little of spiritual warfare and are so distant from God. May God console his family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Boarding Schools Storm Nigeria In January / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / I Have D7 In Literature What Course Can I Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.