Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES (109753 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by MrMbaM: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahahahahahaah grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lolzzzz.
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
whizdame:
Please let's stop being tribalistic [b]lagos is a yoruba [/b]land nigeria is for everybody
i hope those biafRATS are reading

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by kliq(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na lie him dey fear those crooks,but he has regained his confidence,he is flowing well now. I think he will be the minister of petroleum and his first duty is to expose diezani maduekwe
good to know you picture that already, as for Diezani;nothing else to expose as her ass is wide open in the air already.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by AbuMikey(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Monthly Report Weekly Podcast to all staff Weekly Meeting with the President. E.t.c

I Hope Diezani is learning

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by disloman(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Martins301:

Mumu can u please tell the house what Fashola said in response to the question of if unavailability of petrol stations in rural/remote areas was the cause of proliferation of illegal oil refineries across the country and how to manage the situation. If you lie thunder will strike your head. If you come to understand that Fashola would have still answered that question with simple knowledge in Economics thunder will still strike your head.

I don't word with nonentity like u.Bring the best in ur lineage,then I can word or else Bleep off.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Yeske2(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kachikwu promises producing monthly journals for the house showing all transactions of the NNPC before publishing it publicly

Good move

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by fabulous16(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
nice one man

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by fabulous16(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yeske2:
Kachikwu promises producing monthly journals for the house showing all transactions of the NNPC before publishing it publicly

Good move
dat a good move

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
papawemba:

Ambode is huge disgrace... I regret wasting vote on his candidacy
we told you people

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by fabulous16(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i hope those biafRATS are reading
lolzzzzz biafools
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ibe Kachiku is way better at answering questions thrown at him than Fashola..While Fashola just dey throw half baked answers and deflect important questions, this man Ibe, repeats your question for clarity sake and then proceeds to answer it fully.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by masseratti: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
meforyou1:
Fashola has apologised again for the deportation of igbos. If he likes, let him apologise 100 times, we will never forgive him
and you pray for forgiveness from God? God said if you don't forgive he won't forgive you, you should hold your Governor responsible not Fashola as a,matter of fact you should thank him for taking care of the people, feed them, house them and when they request to go home, transport them to their various states.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Yeske2(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
Transparency is key --- Kachikwu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
QUES:
What are you bringing from the private environment into the publis sector
ANS:
First i think it is Transparency,most of the stories i hear in the public sector is completely alien to the private environment
second is speed: There is a lot of laxity in the public sector
KACHIKWU MY GUY cool

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by ogaofficer(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Looking at this man called Kachikwu, Jonathan took the wrong decision by choosing ALLISON MADUEKE. Kachikwu even said he is ready to give acount on how far he is able to achieve in the sector every month. That is what i call ACCOUNTABILITY. Get well soon former minister of petroleum.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by angiography(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Who else watched the Democratic party presidential candidates debate??. Hillary Clinton lacks decorum. She and Trump are better as president's spokesman

..na only fashola and amaechi gud to watch here. Kachukwu too dey speak jargons
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by fabulous16(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
rasojie:
QUES:
What are you pringing from the private environment into the publis sector
ANS:
First i think it is Transparency,most of the stories i hear in the public sector is completely alien to the private environment
second is speed: There is a lot of laxity in the public sector
KACHIKWU MY GUY cool
I dey gbadun dis man

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by texazzpete(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
ogaofficer:
Looking at this man called Kachikwu, Jonathan took the wrong decision by choosing ALLISON MADUEKE. Kachikwu even said he is ready to give acount on how far he is able to achieve in the sector every month. That is what i call ACCOUNTABILITY. Get well soon former minister of petroleum.

in fact, he is already posting monthly statements cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by dekdek: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yeske2:

Good move

That is the transparency the General promised us in the industry. Kudos to the General.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ibe Kachikwu is a rising star.

Very impressed, he clearly won Buhari over.

He looks younger than his 48years though

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by ricsman(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Stella talking now
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by tobex23(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Stella Oduthief sef dey ask question... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Koleman(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Finally oduah talks. Even de other senators are making it seem obvious
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by dekdek: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
This oil thief senator is patronising Kachikwu. Useless woman.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
disloman:
I don't word with nonentity like u.Bring the best in ur lineage,then I can word or else Bleep off.

You are a product of wasted semen. You should have shown the house that u have a functioning brain by addressing the issues I raised since u are very good at poke nosing and insulting people for airing their opinion. gay. I will give u the silence treatment henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by ogaofficer(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Booking this space on behalf of stella ODUAH. Brb
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Stellah Oduah Sit down joor angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by MAYOWAAK: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Madam bullet proof don dey ask question

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by DEIFIED(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
See odua mouth, yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by blaise26abj(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yes na egusi soup,bring your favourite food akpu come take chop am
Shey ur egusi soup no get shark meat and buffalo tongue sha? My Akpu is very important to me.
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
omo see who is on the floor asking questions.................................[b]STEAL[/b]ah oduah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

she is even sounding like a toy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Uniqueness01(f): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Stella Oduah!

Senators screamed finally

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / List Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees Screened By DSS - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.