Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,794 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES (110959 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by kunzo: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
They can Install button on each of the senator's table just like audience in who wants to be a millionaire program, and ignore voice voting.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
LieDetector:
grin

Dis man dey sleep today again?! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by TheFreeOne: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Acidosis:

They can't reconsider because the change they proclaim is a fundamental fraud
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lyoncrescent:

She is 48 years old. She graduated at the age of 22 or so from the University of East London

Looks a tad younger than 48 years. I would recommend Minister of Information/Orientation for her. Her alma mater (701-World rank) isn't an elite University even in the UK. Mine rep. @ 56, not bad eh wink .
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Kolade354(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
CFCfan:
Electronic voting will be much more transparent than this so-called voice vote. Lai Mohammed's confirmation is simply a fraud.
Most pple don't knw the senators were only playing, How fashola dodge the website and borehole question without getting drill still amaze me. Lai-mohammed will be confirm irrespective of the nay.
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by chinchum(m): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lyoncrescent:

Good Question.

Do you also know the fee for an average private primary school in Lagos for a year is often more than the school fees of some Federal Universities for four years ? we can send our children to public universities but we cannot send our children to public primary schools ?

All the funds meant to strengthen Primary and Secondary schools are spent on Universities so that students in Unilag and co can pay 30,000 naira per year on school fees , Spending more on the roof while neglecting the foundation and pillars. Thats the story of Nigeria.
As to the bolded, TOUCHE !

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
CFCfan:
Electronic voting will be much more transparent than this so-called voice vote. Lai Mohammed's confirmation is simply a fraud.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it, though I felt they sounded like they were joking. What do I even know'

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by LieDetector(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Dis man dey sleep today again?! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked
the man surname na SLEEP grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

You no see when Senator (Mrs.) Tinubu buy gala from me? tongue

As you no get TV, how you go take watch am sef. Shiooo grin
you take 5 yrs snr Remi Tinubu,but you dey go sell gala and pure water for am for national assembly,walahi shame no dey your body at all shioooooor
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by VickyRotex(f): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you take 5 yrs snr Remi Tinubu,but you dey go sell gala and pure water for am for national assembly,walahi shame no dey your body at all shioooooor

You do mistake. Na 15 years I take senior am. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
meforyou1:
I wish Kemi all the best in any portfolio they give her.
I want our nation to move forward.
Not comparing her with NOI in any way.
As for that IYANGBALI, that one is just a tout
the day wey I go catch you for garage,you go hear am tongue
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

You do mistake. Na 15 years I take senior am. cry cry cry
you see your life?abeg give me gala and lacasera jo
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
angiography:

Lol...iyangbali is a clown faa...ull agree with me that he spiced things up here smiley
dem tell you say I be spice girl? tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by VickyRotex(f): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you see your life?abeg give me gala and lacasera jo

How much own you want? embarassed
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Clevite(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
The Senators' shout of 'nays' at Lai Mohammed's confirmation is only a brought down of the jokes of the screening session to the confirmation session. No hard feelings. The Senators didn't mean it. If they had meant it, they would at least have protested the overruling of their 'nays' even though Saraki had the final say.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by VickyRotex(f): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kemi Adeosun made my day!!! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by angiography(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dem tell you say I be spice girl? tongue
Lmao...I just dey enjoy the way u were giving them to the WAILERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (WAN) grin
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pls be informed that there will be an owambe party on saturday 17/10/2015 to celebrate the success of our shedrens Babatunde Raji Fashola,Kemi Adeosun,Kayode Fayemi and Lai Mohammed at the screening of ministerial nominees at the senate. All are cordially invited except freeglobe,TonyeBarcanista, Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors,rokiatu, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,vickyrotex, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria,chukwudi44 and all other wailers. Time is 12pm till dawn. Venue: National stadium iganmu Lagos. Aso ebi{uniforms}will be available from tomorrow pls collect yours from clothes dealers in your area.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
angiography:

Lmao...I just dey enjoy the way u were giving them to the WAILERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (WAN) grin
grin
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
VickyRotex:
Kemi Adeosun made my day!!! kiss kiss kiss
you can now see why I tolded you to go school
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Agoro1(f): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Alphaoscar:

That woman is another Okonjo Iweala in the making. PMB should give her close marking.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by zopaks: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
bemyguest... I can see you viewing this thread for hours..... can I be your guest let's discuss the topic together cheesy
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by engineerboat(m): 12:38am On Oct 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Pls be informed that there will be an owambe party on saturday 17/10/2015 to celebrate the success of our shedrens Babatunde Raji Fashola,Kemi Adeosun,Kayode Fayemi and Lai Mohammed at the screening of ministerial nominees at the senate. All are cordially invited except freeglobe,TonyeBarcanista, Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors,rokiatu, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,vickyrotex, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria,chukwudi44 and all other wailers. Time is 12pm till dawn. Venue: National stadium iganmu Lagos. Aso ebi{uniforms}will be available from tomorrow pls collect yours from clothes dealers in your area.

@IYANGBALI se won bi sorin meja ni, awa Patriotic Nigeria o ti setan lati jebo orisa APC oooooooooo.

E ma je ojo ola yin ni national stadium ni ojo satide so ti gbe beyen.

Sugbon ni tawa, bi oro Nigeria yi yoo se losiwaju ni awa yio ma ba lo ni ojo satide
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2015
engineerboat:

@IYANGBALI se won bi sorin meja ni, awa Patriotic Nigeria o ti setan lati jebo orisa APC oooooooooo.

E ma je ojo ola yin ni national stadium ni ojo satide so ti gbe beyen.

Sugbon ni tawa, bi oro Nigeria yi yoo se losiwaju ni awa yio ma ba lo ni ojo satide
alhaji saka,e jawo ninu apon ti o yo,e lo gbe omi ila kana. Mo ti ba yin gba aso yin mo de ti ba yin gbe fun jelili pe ko ba yin ran. Nigeria o ni baje o. Changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by bemyguest(f): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2015
cheesy
zopaks:
bemyguest... I can see you viewing this thread for hours..... can I be your guest let's discuss the topic together cheesy
LOL!
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by simdam500(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
After all the said! I love inside the parliament
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by engineerboat(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
alhaji saka,e jawo ninu apon ti o yo,e lo gbe omi ila kana. Mo ti ba yin gba aso yin mo de ti ba yin gbe fun jelili pe ko ba yin ran. Nigeria o ni baje o. Changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Oro re ko kunkun dun mi, nitori wipe won ko fe ki e ri imole,
nitorinaa ni won se wa gbogbo ona lati fi "remote" kontrolu gbogbo yin.

Oro iyanju kan ti mo ni fun o ni wipe, se o ti gbo wipe,

1. Emi ko ni gbe ijoba sile, "Bin n ko ba tile ri awon omo Chiboku ba pada", " PMB.
2. Emi ko ni kowe fipo sile, bin ko ba tile le bori egbegun boko haram ni osu kejila" PMB.

agabagebe wo lo tun ju eyi lo, jowo dami lohun ni kia-kia
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by IYANGBALI: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2015
engineerboat:

Oro re ko kunkun dun mi, nitori wipe won ko fe ki e ri imole,
nitorinaa ni won se wa gbogbo ona lati fi "remote" kontrolu gbogbo yin.

Oro iyanju kan ti mo ni fun o ni wipe, se o ti gbo wipe,

1. Emi ko ni gbe ijoba sile, "Bin n ko ba tile ri awon omo Chiboku ba pada", " PMB.
2. Emi ko ni kowe fipo sile, bin ko ba tile le bori egbegun boko haram ni osu kejila" PMB.

agabagebe wo lo tun ju eyi lo, jowo dami lohun ni kia-kia
story story awon ara abule ni ke so awon ibere jati jati ye fun. Sai Babaaaaaaaaaaa tongue
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by ishiamu(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:

No dey mention me if you write gibberish oo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2015
interesting.... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) / New Pictures Of Buhari And Wife In London Sent In This Morning - AbujaReporters / Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.