Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES (109738 Views)

Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / DSS Screens Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by efilefun(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
After listening to Akpabio I am waiting for that useless Godforsaken wailer that will tell me that frogged eye witch ain't a first class criminal

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by angiography(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chris Ngige....everyone is just giggling
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by dekdek: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
vladimiros:

[size=13pt]In the United States, software companies like Apple give jobs to people who successfully hack them, American Spy agencies give contracts to enemies who impress them the most..

48 Laws of Power man, turn an enemy into an ally and he would do twice the work[/size]

We have good hackers and bad hackers.
The former don't do anything against the law of the land, the latter do.
The former are employable, the latter aren't.
Note the difference.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Zellie: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Stop being childish dude! Listen to the Man and learn for your future sake!!! Forget the accent rather the message he's passing! No wonder it's hard for PMB to pick and nominate a youth for any ministerial position?!
I'm entitled to my opinion dude! He didn't say anything meaningful, as far as I'm concerned
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:
I ENVISAGE AKPABIO JOINING APC...........

PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED

Stop reasoning with your armpit mr man.
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by hob(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chris Ngige On the platform
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by efilefun(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ngige needs a stool asap!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by rill: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
advocates:
It's only normal to be nervous judging that he has never appeared before the senate. But what will be important is the experience and competence he will bring in.

Good oratory presentation is o.k, but in addition, workable, practicable skills should not be overlooked.
Absolutely. Even the ones that have exhibited so much confidence ended up failing us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by viclawz(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
igbsam:

I catch am well well....I think say na only me know wetin that question means.

But this guy from kebbi so, is he nervous or pretty dumb and scared.

him no see as his fellow nominees take answer questions ni
guy I tink say na only me notice dats y dem quick discharge am...lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ngige is just the same height with the podium

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by advocates: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Vek2015:

Kachikwu is already a wealthy man before he took up the minion job of GMD NNPC; his job as the Vice Chairman/Legal counsel-africa for ExxonMobil affords him all the riches he so desires. He has been driving roll royce(s),amongst other exortic cars he has, since 15 years ago .

Same way Diezani was born with a silver spoon but succeeded in milking the nation dry. Have you ever wonder why those on the corridors of power are never relentless about picking available political posts? The love of money is insatiable, once it sets in, the quest for it is unabated.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Kingsley1000(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
ogaofficer:
The accent of the man speaking now is a no no for me. Anyways the most important thing for me is how can he solve the problem facing the ministry he is assigned to. Though we had ministers with british accent al they could achieve during their term was looting. Aka madueke aka stella, Moro etc. I want a minister like AKINWUMI ADESHINA good accent, brilliant performance and intelligent Brain. He is my role model. Good question from Oluremi Tinubu
So English language is now a measure for knowing an educated person?it's high time we promoted our local language and develop it to be apar with other foreign language...........if you go to france,china,spain,germany etc most of their professors don't understand english

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Yeske2(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ngige, you are not campaigning abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Ephemmm: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

The correlation is Fashole is a thief but your yorubaness will never allow you to accept it, but you will freely label an amazon Stella oduah as a thief without evidence.

And where are the evidences against Fashola? Another biafraud lunatic on the loose .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by jaybee3(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why is Ngige beating his chest already?

He needs to stop smiling liking a clown
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by angiography(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chai
....Chris Ngige lambasting PDP senators subtly.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by bettercreature(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
NGIGE is saying nonsense
No single sense at all
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Zellie: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ngige = Tyrion Lannister grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
This is the problem of Nigeria and backwardness, just like in jamb, this aboki has only spent 15 mins because its obvious he can't give much, a Yoruba man spent 1 hour and an Igbo man spent 1 hr 20 mins.... but huasa man spent 15 mins and was not even a former senate. SMH

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by ricsman(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ngige d adviser

pls take a bow u don't need to answer any ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Yeske2(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
I dey feel you bros and i'm APC too but that's not a campaign podium.
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by vladimiros: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
dekdek:

We have good hackers and bad hackers.
The former don't do anything against the law of the land, the latter do.
The former are employable, the latter aren't.
Note the difference.

Then employ the "good" hackers

if the "bad" want to be "good", lets employ them.
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by dekdek: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
vladimiros:

Nigerian Government own the Oil and not a criminal organization

Yes.

Hackers hacking into a company are also criminals...

Yes.

and yes succesful hackers are turned into employees, you cant waste skill in prison

Right after they have been punished for their past actions. In our case, what punishment have we meted on our criminals.

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by rill: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Must ngige wear that cap on top suit

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
NGIGE MY GUY
cool
i was part of the team that assembled the PDP Vehicle in 1998
i was also part of the team assembled APC in 2013
so i can proudly say i have people who rode my vehicles to this chamber grin grin grin grin
i love you man #nonigbo

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by asha80(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
vladimiros:

Then employ the "good" hackers
if the "bad" want to be "good", lets employ them.
Reminds me of 'catch me if you can' movie.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by hob(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chris Ngige just praising himself..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by Gboliwe: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
What is wrong with Chris today? angry angry
Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by vladimiros: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
kaycid77:
This is the problem of Nigeria and backwardness, just like in jamb, this aboki has only spent 15 mins because its obvious he can't give much, a Yoruba man spent 1 hour and an Igbo man spent 1 hr 20 mins.... but huasa man spent 15 mins and was not even a former senate. SMH

you deserve a 1000 upvotes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by angiography(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kingsley1000:
So English language is now a measure for knowing an educated person?it's high time we promoted our local language and develop it to be apar with other foreign language...........if you go to france,china,spain,germany etc most of their professors don't understand english
Point of correction *most of their professors understand English*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by efilefun(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Stop reasoning with your armpit mr man.
Hes not welcomed at all but he just opened enough hidden worms you people had been calling propaganda... If it was Oshiomole who said NNPC never remitted funds for 7 months and never picked calls of an oil producing state governor for 3 years am sure you all would scream propaganda as usual

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES by advocates: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Zellie:
I'm entitled to my opinion dude! He didn't say anything meaningful, as far as I'm concerned
How could he, when you have restricted your mind on just fluency.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / List Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees Screened By DSS - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.