Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) (685 Views)

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm / See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) by money121(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2015
The Love of Money have take over us.. Bank of heaven ko.. Bank of paradise ni.. Lolzz Shm
grin

See more @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/10/see-what-these-pastors-did-with-n1000.html

cc:
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) by money121(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2015
Ok
Re: See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) by farano(f): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
hmm...Nowadays, pastors preach prosperity, not salvation. .
Re: See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) by johnydon22(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Money making enterprise of God. . .

Where Con men utilize the desperate gullibility of the masses to sell them abject delusion in exchange for their money..

These are money making ideas of which has proven to be super effective in a society like Nigeria where the sheepish gullibility of the masses is heart breaking..

Someone once told me i would make a good pastor:

I can never bring myself to be such hypocritic and dishonest position. . I dim it better to give to the masses than extort the little ones they have from them..

3 Likes

Re: See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
johnydon22:
Money making enterprise of God. . .

Where Con men utilize the desperate gullibility of the masses to sell them abject delusion in exchange for their money..

These are money making ideas of which has proven to be super effective in a society like Nigeria where the sheepish gullibility of the masses is heart breaking..

Someone once told me i would make a good pastor:

I can never bring myself to be such hypocritic and dishonest position. . I dim it better to give to the masses than extort the little ones they have from them..
bro. Sent d msg. Pls check ur email. Thank you
Re: See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) by johnydon22(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
bro. Sent d msg. Pls check ur email. Thank you
Go check your mail right now ..

(1) (Reply)

Picture: The Richman's Property After Death. / Danger Of Envy 1 / Atheism Or Quest For Fame ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.