Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited (3520 Views)

Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). / (help About Shell Appointment Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by ojun50(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2015
Pls hw true is this

Head office in USA :
Address: 3004 Madison Ave, Bridgeport, CT 06606, USA
support@j obcareerlimited.info or info.inquiry@ zoho.com
www.jobcareerlimited.info
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by foworaboy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
got the same message too but didn't need a soothsayer to tell me they are scammers
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by marvin009: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
I got d same message 2 I print out d letter and I sent it back 2 them and I call d customer center and they answer me bt wat position did they gave u pls

4 us 2 discuss more dis is my phone numba

07069608735, 08085327915

Thank
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by marvin009: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
And I don't believe dat they r scammer u can browse d website and u will see dere phone numba dere and u call dem and confirm if dey r scammer or nt
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by foworaboy(m): 5:48am On Oct 15, 2015
I don't believe they can pay that amount they claimed as salary,even a councillor doesn't earn up to that,did you post the letter to them through post or you scanned the signed letter and send via e-mail.
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by foworaboy(m): 5:55am On Oct 15, 2015
I just read it very well,I didn't know the salaey was per annum

1 Like

Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by marvin009: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2015
I signed the letter and scanned it and sent back 2 them
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by ojun50(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
marvin009:
I got d same message 2 I print out d letter and I sent it back 2 them and I call d customer center and they answer me bt wat position did they gave u pls

4 us 2 discuss more dis is my phone numba

07069608735, 08085327915

Thank
i was giving budget analyst, doh hv nt sign the letter still looking @it nd side no office address in nigeria my guy am nt sure of dis people oh, but i wil sign nd send it
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by femoboy(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
marvel I'm d one dt added you........gudnyt
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by marvin009: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hello guys pls if u nid any information abt dis job recruiters pls google d site in dat offer letter bin sent 2 u and u will see d phone numba dat u will use in getting dem and u can call dem 4 any information u want 2 knw abt and I believe dey r in a better position in telling u wat ever u nid.

Thank

Regards
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by Rudolfchris(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
I got the appointment letter too. I think I should do the needed. A trial wouldn't hurt. Cheers guys
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 19, 2015
Please,do I need to write the details as well or only signature?
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by funkymoore: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2015
Did you guys applied for the job. If yes then give it a try, but be very careful. Good Luck to all invitees.
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by Sholy9ja: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2015
i got the appointment letter 2day too bt there is a place for passport number. wat about us dat dnt hav a passport yet?
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by Rudolfchris(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please,do I need to write my the details as well or only signature?

All you need to do is sign the offer letter and fill your details as stipulated, but be careful in dealing with them. Thanks
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 20, 2015
Rudolfchris:
Please,do I need to write my the details as well or only signature?

All you need to do is sign the offer letter and fill your details as stipulated, but be careful in dealing with them. Thanks
Thank you soooooo much
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by ojun50(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dis people are very funny but i wil play along,

after sending d offer letter i received another that said i should contact their lawyer.
If there is any up date guys share with the house oh

My own is that the company no they invite person first.
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by Sholy9ja: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2015
ojun50:
Dis people are very funny but i wil play along,

after sending d offer letter i received another that said i should contact their lawyer.
If there is any up date guys share with the house oh

My own is that the company no they invite person first.
plz giv us details. u shuld contact their lawyer hw and for wat? I HAVENT receive anyoda mail from dem since i replied dem wit my form
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by ojun50(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sholy9ja:

plz giv us details. u shuld contact their lawyer hw and for wat? I HAVENT receive anyoda mail from dem since i replied dem wit my form

this is the message i got frm them

I acknowledge receipt of your mail. We are pleased to provide you a job in the requested/vacant field. Your position and the offer letter has been approved. However, you are requested to contact the company lawyer for legal agreement letter to make sure we all in the same page to avoid any contract elapsing or misunderstanding.

Dis one that lawyer is involve now i don't kwn wht they are up.
Any one with info should up date oh
kindly contact the company lawyer by attaching a copy of your offer letter via email for all necessary legal procedure. The contact is as follows:
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by horlabissy(f): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
u ve to pay d sum of 10k to d lawyer for processing fee after sending your offer letter to him....Am off d process
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by ojun50(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
horlabissy:
u ve to pay d sum of 10k to d lawyer for processing fee after sending your offer letter to him....Am off d process

lol are u serious dis is getting interesting
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by ZajB: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
The whole thing is scam,there is no such law firm at the federal high court Abuja.I'm a lawyer,i'm in Abuja and I can assure you that they are out to eat your money. No sincere employer will ask you for money before giving you a job.Please let's be wise.
Re: Sign Your Offer Of Appointment Letter...from Job Career Limited by ojun50(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Seth J. Ovensehi, Esq
Director of Legal Recruitment
Inter - Law Chambers & Solicitors
C/o John Okim & Associates
Federal High Court of Justice
Abuja Judicial Division
Abuja, FCT Nigeria

that the address

infact i even get case no
V. Client
Case No. JFD-97-9990
i was even sent some document if i download i we let the house knw

(1) (Reply)

General Meeting For Those Who Borrowed Money From Loan Shark Apps... / Please Any Good Information On Pioneer Metro Consult / Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.