Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) (57820 Views)

Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / Service Chiefs Arrive Senate For Their Screening Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by Zaikon(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
fejikudz:
Am a wailer o.. but
Truth be told
fashola is good to go..
liked... shared... quoted... thumbs up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by kadunasouth(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Market too bad 4 dem
Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by Ayus34(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Keep on wailing for d rest of d year, he is now a minister and ther absolutely nothing u can do abt dat.
i believe he can still do one thing about it......HE CAN GO AND DI.E!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by redcliff: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by UjSizzle(f): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kachikwu speaking like he's reading from a book.

And the he says "that's the short answer to that..."
Really?! The man has been speaking for so long already.
Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by anonimi: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
olapluto:
Nigeria's best. I have listened from minute 1. Impressed beyond words.
I hereby nominate Fashola as presidential candidate for 2019.

TALK is cheap.
The reality on the ground in Lagos does not support what you said except you have very LOW aspirations for those who lead you. Is that your case

vanessaRN:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8AVWqwZrVbc/VdZ1qPUoWWI/AAAAAAAGTb8/6VWx3RIYbFs/s400/1.jpg[/img]
This is the deplorable state of a part of the Lawanson Itire road in Surulere (Ramoni Bus stop) that has gradually been washed up by flood caused by blocked and overfilled gutters. Necessary authorities should look into it. More photos after the cut....
[img]http://2.bp..com/-DgMfKYAqWaI/VdZ1rU_8U6I/AAAAAAAGTcE/bT1OELLjGt0/s400/2AC2E42700000578-3171385-image-a-111_1437602379344.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5-0dZIpUcsY/VdZ1tOLLPFI/AAAAAAAGTcM/SZS39ZwnT6U/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-lGS5LxONYbc/VdZ1udlcO9I/AAAAAAAGTcU/gurLReK47Yk/s400/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-bTZI5sdxQos/VdZ1x13c-0I/AAAAAAAGTck/FYtaQaoGzW4/s400/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-BJNSVaJvSgo/VdZ1z7Ea91I/AAAAAAAGTcs/WBYd3dJDF1E/s400/7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-4xigGMQcnns/VdZ1wPqiMII/AAAAAAAGTcc/O3jy9rmoDzw/s400/5.jpg[/img]

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/the-deplorable-state-of-lawanson-itire.html
Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by williamsfreakers(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
The right to freedom of movement is not an absolute right, it also carries with it the
responbility not to be a nuisance #BRF

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by danielganjo: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
This Senators can not exalt Fashola..... the guy is loaded.
Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by saint047(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fashola has turned this into a workshop with him as resource person
No doubt
Without Tinubu, this man would have succeeded in Lagos
Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by lekan29ice(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wailers go don get enof headache and sleepiness night ....

Chai ..... Daris God

we love you sir

1 Like

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by saint047(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Somebody should remind Fashola that Suswam and Ochendo of Abia State never also signed cheques.

The N78m website remain unanswered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by 4peace(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
anonimi:

Have you seen the light rail in Lagos that he borrowed $1 billion for

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986954_227085_217133764973083_1665116_n_jpg748f7881e9a4a7029d746ce618b9e883

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986970_226204_217133461639780_436735_n_jpg881704f0a82d9e191193a6cb576f8d24

* In January 2013, i.e. some two years after the Toronto visit, our "excellent" former governor said the trains will be ready by June, i.e. five months after the unsolicited statement, based on his inspection & assessment of work done so far at the time =>

* Last year, our fine-boy-no-pimples former Misita Gomina confessed he had already spent a whopping sum of N160 billion on the light rail that was supposed to be in use since June 2013. Depending on the exchange rate he used that could be $1 billion to $1.2 billion spent shocked

As of today, we nor see train, even sef all the billion, billion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ don disappear enter Toronto. We prayer be sey make dem nor turn around small time sey na bad business like the N8 billion Sunborn floating hotel angry angry

In fact the new governor, Ambode now dey tell us sey na to restructure the financing and delivery will be in 18 months time. Laakulilai, we don suffer finish in the hands of these SCAM masters and smooth operators => embarassed

Una wey sabi financial management small go know sey the man just dey tell us sey money don finish dem must BORROW plenty $$$$$$$$$$$ loan again to have any hope whatsoever of using the trains in 18 months lohun lohun far away longest time!
Can anyone reconcile the fact that the federal government approved LASG's World Bank loan for this project yet the new governor dey spin us long tales of no federal support. He must think we are all baby pikins wey mama fit tell FAKE tory angry

Dude why not send all this to national assembly instead of you wasting away here?

5 Likes

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by jaybee3(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
UjSizzle:
Thank you Fash!!!

Please teach them about debt financing cheesy

This is why I'm going to work in the public sector eventually tongue
And what will be your major incentive for committing to serve in a structured system where monetary reward without recourse to engineering substitutes is the future standards being hopefully set by this current dispensation

2 Likes

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by saint047(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Abaribe: Why did your govt award N78m website & 100m for Borehole?
Fashola: In Ajegunle, we had to excavate refuse before doing the road.

1 Like

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by saint047(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
"I don't sign Cheques" ~ Fashola

This is the most lame and laughable excuse I have seen in defence of any corruption allegation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by anonimi: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
danielganjo:
This Senators can not exalt Fashola..... the guy is loaded.

.......because the SINators are no better than most of us whom they REPRESENT that have confined ourselves to the 200 million mumu congregation.
Abi nor be the people we pay so much to loaf around in our name PRETENDING to be making laws to improve our lives

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529977_nass_jpeg20217b4f045ab12789674b258da46f96

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by okey4reel(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
fashola very intelligent and smart guy...I was always wished and pray for him to come to the federal level and this is the time...I love him so much, even the senators were learning and enjoying his company by asking him questions upon questions....my best nominee so far

1 Like

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by saint047(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
"It is not about the debt but the debt to GDP ratio"~ Fashola
So your party knows this and was attacking GEJ for debts to GDP of less 2.1%?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by BlackHuman(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
"May Our Loyalty never be Tested"..... PRAYER OF LIFE! Amen ooio....

1 Like

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by 2rutalk1: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Reekadict04:
He's still the best Ministerial Nominee ever...

Hit LIKE If you agree
That means you did not watch yesterday's screening. I am still waiting for a nominee that will beat Senator Udoma Udo Udoma. Lets say the truth devoid of sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by anonimi: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
saint047:
"It is not about the debt but the debt to GDP ratio"~ Fashola

So your party knows this and was attacking GEJ for debts to GDP of less 2.1%?

That is why discerning folks recognise that while:

Jonathan built INSTITUTIONS.
Buhari/APC is built on PROPAGANDA.

No surprise from the party of witches.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by anonimi: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
4peace:
Dude why not send all this to national assembly instead of you wasting away here?

How do you know your suggestion was not done?
Abi you sef be winsh witch ni? cheesy
Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by HARMYMY(f): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Ambode na boy scout now
I thought as much
Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by simplycarro: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
saint047:
"I don't sign Cheques" ~ Fashola
This is the most lame and laughable excuse I have seen in defence of any corruption allegation.
saint047:
Abaribe: Why did your govt award N78m website & 100m for Borehole?
Fashola: In Ajegunle, we had to excavate refuse before doing the road.
Fashola is still within the National Assembly complex, send a message to your Senator to pass your concerns to the Senate President.

2 Likes

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by saint047(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
NOI: Our Fitch ratings are now high APC: These things are useless statistics Fashola: Lagos Fitch ratings are high APC: Change!!! Wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by BlackHuman(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wailers are still Wailing.....They wailed before election, they're still wailing after election. What dey don't understand is that; If God says it's ur turn, then it's ur turn. No one can stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by HARMYMY(f): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
chigoizie7:
Fashola is a fuckng liar. Yes, u wrote to other state governments to accept and receive the people you deported, eg, gov akpabio sent u a later for u to receive people of lagos origins, and not the entire south west people from akwa-ibom state. But fashola, if we are about to go by that,why didn't u write to all the state governors in south east? Why didn't u send them to their various states? Why did u have to dump all of them @ onitsha? Why didn't u hand them all to the government of Anambra state?

As u claimed, that those people were all eager to go home, did u actually sent them home? Is onitsha(upper iweka) their homes?

Well, I know u will be cleared, but I will just say that u are a sectarian politician. You are a biggot,
sorry dear. BRF is the man of people. what do you want him to do? when Igbo's said Lagos is no Man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by modath(f): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
athaboi:
lolz u r dreaming rit..u dey travel? Relax and watch d potfolio

Travel? Dont get you, but as for Fash he is for FCT, you need to come &see what that mama piss lap dog named Bala Moh'd did to abuja; from Agis,to the satellite towns, land allocations,to the green areas, etc...

The man na error in recruitment aswear. angry

1 Like

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by superted87: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
wiseoneking:
Fashola is a disgrace, he could not answer the allegation leveled against him but disgrcefully dodged the answers concerning his personal/state website and other corrupt practices. Lagos state has the worst street road network, with the exception of ikeja and parts of island, all other roads are dilapidated. The worst traffick in the world. Criminals rules Nigeria.

Why not relocate to your village where there is no traffic,dilapidated roads and criminal activities.

1 Like

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by drberry(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
wiseoneking:
What magic did he do in Lagos. Continue to deceive yourself and the Corrupt fashola according to Tinubu/Ambode's evidence.
Like seriously? You're asking what magic Fashola did in Lagos? I bet you, Ambode will never achieve what Fashola achieved in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) by modath(f): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
HARMYMY:

sorry dear. BRF is the man of people. what do you want him to do? when Igbo's said Lagos is no Man's land.

Ayaf catch you, so you dey show for here too.. kiss

Leave those people alone ooo, there is a screen between them& sound judgement+objectivity..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.