Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. (40430 Views)

Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) / See How People Hail Fashola During Project Inspection In Abuja (photo) / Aregbesola Bends To Greet Olubadan Adetunji During His Visit To Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by Ceoflexygist: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-NrPcUOXW1yo/V4PUqIbk86I/AAAAAAACDCw/KsVnA25-75A2Qe0-23LaSN2w_Yl-T2BNACLcB/s1600/basa.jpg[/img]

Angry residents of Benin -met with the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola who paid a working visit to Edo state today as the group of protesters expressed their disappointment on the manner Nigerians are being treated by operators and distributors in the power sector.

The minister was also pictured during the inspection of the Azura-Edo IPP, a 450MW open cycle gas turbine power station and the first phase of a 2,000MW power plant facility near Benin City, in Edo State...

See More Photos below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/11/photos-angry-benin-residents-meet-with-fashola-during-his-visit-to-edo-state/

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by Compliant(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
If only we can have constant power
ELSE WE WILL PLACE APC THESAME LEVEL WITH PDP

JUST GIVE US POWER

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by ladyF(f): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Now they call him minister of darkness angry

It's [size=15pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by Sunofgod(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
ok
Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by buharisbae(f): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
ladyF:
Now they call him minister of darkness angry

Here's his bae grin she's contesting for miss Ghana ain't she beautiful? lalasticlala what do u think wink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by Rawshal(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
May God help us for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
[size=15pt]You people should leave Fashola alone ooh.....

All power belonq to GOD in heaven [/size]

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by jazinogold(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
y
Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by NextGovernor(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2016

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by Tunami(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oya zombies come and see ur minister.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
until we start lynching dem. dey wont care

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by passionate88: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Minister of darkness

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by viqSmallz(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
this guys workload odikwa too much

2 Likes

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by manuel80(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
he's a brilliant politician
I'm sure he told them wat they needed to hear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by greatgod2012(f): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
The protesters would be reminding him that............ after all, generating power is not rocket science.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by Therock5555(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
abeg I hope them assign one strong Benin winch for am, him dey craze

3 Likes

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by ginajet(f): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
When Kogi people go meet Fashola?
Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by loadedvibes: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Message from Minister of power Babatunde Fashola, he says to you all that all power belongs to God.

12 Likes

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by opribo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Haa shoo, my guys dey dull nowadays, the man even mounted a crane to lift him high up. One correct catapult at the right angle would have shown him what darkness is truly about. What story abi is it lecture is he telling them again. Work he wont always lecturing on what electricity usage is about, did we tell him we dont know. Beni! Beni!! Beni!!! una don dey fall my hand nau

2 Likes

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by Proffdada: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm sure the same people complaining about Fashola will heap praising upon him when his projects start bearing fruits undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
WHO IS THE MINISTER OF POWER sef angry

2 Likes

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by doublewisdom: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Just like Buhari, Fashola is a failure.

6 Likes

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by millionboi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Na DAT Adesina dey vex me pass.......anywie I see him,I will stone him

10 Likes

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by sugarwiz(f): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dis man's impact will not b felt.... he belongs to a failed govt....nd a failed party..

20 Likes

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by XaintJoel20: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
I was told a former governor of Lagos state once said, and I quote "any reasonble government should be able to provide steady electricity to its citizenry in six months"... (emphasis mine). I also understand this is the man currently at the helm of affairs in the ministry of power. The bad news is that, this same critic has been in the power ministry for close to one year now and the power situation in the country has deteriorated....

Fashola we hail thee...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cool
Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by IllegalMoney: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin

5 Likes

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by Sydney22: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Before election fashola be like .... grin

After election fashola be like ... All power belong to God

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by Standard007(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by erusen: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
so they are constructing a power plant expected to generate 2000mw to be ready in 2017 in my state,if them nor give us constant light ehh,we go cut to other states cheesy
Re: Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. by PigMeat: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
minister for darkness, which lie lai send u to come lie again? Na jonathan be dey cause of the recent darkness.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda / I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run / Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.