Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? (2681 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is Set To Dominate The Confederations C / Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player / Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by blazers007: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
I had an argument with a friend last night about who the best player is btw Bale and Alexis. So I just want to throw it open to d house to know if I was right.

Actually, d argument was as result of d rumoured impending R. Madrid bid for Sanchez; whether he will play regularly or not with d quality of forwards Benitez has in his squad now.

Now if you were to choose from the duo, who would you love to see play for your team, and why would you want him?

Please take into consideration d f/f:

- club and country form.

-technique

-ability to evade opponents

-match changing moments.

-goals and assists stats

etc...
Re: Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by dammytosh: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Only an arsenal player will compare Sanchez to Bale.

Bale is from another planet and playing in spain not among mediocres in England.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by blazers007: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
Good, pls keep it coming.

But pls take note of their goals and assists tally for both country and club in d last 3 seasons.

Plus d chances created, team play...etc
Re: Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by Khd95(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
I used to like bale wit his long range fire shots dat hardly miss targets,bt then he went to LA LIGA,his goal scoring talents nd ability seems to diminish.

I tink sanchez is bettr,iam no arsenal fan,bt dat boi is gud,u can still c barcelona traits in him

3 Likes

Re: Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by ammyluv2002(f): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Bale ko undecided

Sanchez anytime

3 Likes

Re: Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by Intrepid01(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
The mistake Bale made was going to Real Madrid. You cant shine alongside the WORLD BEST.

Just like Suarez is struggling in Barca cos Messi's presence.

If Bale should leave Madrid for another club you'll see the best in him.

However, I still think Sanchez is currently better than him

3 Likes

Re: Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by homesteady(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
lmaoooooooooooo

Bale kwa? that one dimension player? Run Run Run... that's only what he has better than Sanchez!
Besides Sanchez also has speed sef.

Bale is the most expensive rubbish in this world!

1 Like

Re: Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
dammytosh:
Only an arsenal player will compare Sanchez to Bale.

Bale is from another planet and playing in spain not among mediocres in England.
That's all...
Re: Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by Krasid(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
homesteady:
lmaoooooooooooo

Bale kwa? that one dimension player? Run Run Run... that's only what he has better than Sanchez!
Besides Sanchez also has speed sef.

Bale is the most expensive rubbish in this world!
Don't start any uncessary argument pls.Just because Bale plays for Real where CR takes most of the credit does not justify this silly comparison.You are seriously comparing Bale that won the best player in England playing for Tottenham to Alexis that was a Barca flop.Let Alexis go and play for a team with ambition first b4 this comparison would have any relevance.

1 Like

Re: Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by homesteady(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
Krasid:
Don't start any uncessary argument pls.Just because Bale plays for Real where CR takes most of the credit does not justify this silly comparison.You are seriously comparing Bale that won the best player in England playing for Tottenham to Alexis that was a Barca flop.Let Alexis go and play for a team with ambition first b4 this comparison would have any relevance.

Yeaa... Thank God you called him a barcelona flop, but in the only season they played together Sanchez - 19 goals and 11 assists
Bale - 15 goals and 12 assists

And this was barcelona worst season and Madrid best! Wake me up when Bale scores 19 la liga goals.

When he was in barcelona, he wasn't granted the freedom that suited his style, thats why he didn't really shine, but in Chile and Arsenal - he is a beast because he has that freedom!

Your Perez is the most useless maga for spending so much on such a skill-less player gringrin

1 Like

Re: Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by Krasid(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
homesteady:

Yeaa... Thank God you called him a barcelona flop, but in the only season they played together Sanchez - 19 goals and 11 assists
Bale - 15 goals and 12 assists

And this was barcelona worst season and Madrid best! Wake me up when Bale scores 19 la liga goals.

When he was in barcelona, he wasn't granted the freedom that suited his style, thats why he didn't really shine, but in Chile and Arsenal - he is a beast because he has that freedom!

Your Perez is the most useless maga for spending so much on such a skill-less player gringrin
You think you are smart, huh? You delibrately chose the competition Sanchez scored more than Bale, leaving out the other competitions .Well 2013/2014 stats reads: Bale-44 games, 22 goals Sanchez-54 games, 21 goals.That's poor coming from a player who plays for a team like Barca that attacks most of the time.I can see why he was termed surplus to requirements and offloaded to the EPL where his mates are.
Re: Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by homesteady(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Krasid:
You think you are smart, huh? You delibrately chose the competition Sanchez scored more than Bale, leaving out the other competitions .Well 2013/2014 stats reads: Bale-44 games, 22 goals Sanchez-54 games, 21 goals.That's poor coming from a player who plays for a team like Barca that attacks most of the time.I can see why he was termed surplus to requirements and offloaded to the EPL where his mates are.

And madrid are always defending?

Sanchez still scored more la liga goals, and I'm sure Bale will never match Sanchez record!

Krasid say the truth and shame the devil - Since Sanchez left barcelona, who has been the better player between the two of them?
when was the last time that bale scored sef?
Re: Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by Segadem(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
sentiment! sentiment!! sentiment.
I know krasid will never concede defeat of any sort concerning his team.

Well, i will go for Bale.
Re: Gareth Bale Or Alexis Sanchez: Who Is A Better Player? by Krasid(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
homesteady:

And madrid are always defending?

Sanchez still scored more la liga goals, and I'm sure Bale will never match Sanchez record!

Krasid say the truth and shame the devil - Since Sanchez left barcelona, who has been the better player between the two of them?
when was the last time that bale scored sef?
What are you on about? Bale was one of the best in the opening round of the league b4 he got injured with 2 goals and 3 assists in 4 games.The question is who is better between both players not who is better after one left for another team.I have watched both at their best and can categorically say Bale is better of the two.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Fixed Match Scammers / Free Correct Score & HT/FT Of 425 Odd Posted Here (photo) / New type of events with good win rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.