Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide (48233 Views)

Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by xty2cool: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fashiola is a bundle of brain. He just show full working.
Am not APC but l cant resist this first class brain.

5 Likes

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by SlyCharlie(m): 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
The guy did credibly well.... I guess, we already know his gonna make the final cut..... In other news, Ibe Kachikwu and Stella Oduah also trending......

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by onibureadi: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
adioolayi:
Quotable Quotes from BRF today incase you miss grin

"There is no way we can conceptualize long term project in Nigeria
today without borrowing"-BRF

"Credibility of a government is not how far it has in bank but how
credible it is to manage its debt"

"USA owes over $16trillion ..but yet we go to their hospitals,
universities and they also dictates what is happening all over the
world.. I will like to be such debtor"-BRF

"I'm not a debtor..just telling us how institutional financing works"-
BRF 14th of Oct. 2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/trends

lalasticlala Seun come and see our very own Fashola on global map grin grin

Debt, borrowing is all I saw. Yoruba man's folly
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by abik: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
OMO baba give them lecture for free . if na me I go collect fee o. well fash u do well Cary go

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by 49cents(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
I am not following the screen cos I got serious deadlines to meet up but I will like to here the summary of the response he gave on the over-invoicing of the boreholes,websites and even the allocation of state government lands to family and friends in his twilght days in office

The strength oof a man's character is noot in his power of garb but content of character

Perhaps we are saying it's okay to reward yourself with government money once you have "worked";

In what ways did Fashola develop enterprenurship? All the roads that were contracted what we're the procurement process? What were the ways he made governace trabsparent?

Like Rochas admitted, even a goat can award contracts, so when there is money flowing what is the appluase that contracts are awarded even with borrowed funds??

I am not moved by grand talks cos this is why we will oonly remain at this level for a loong time
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by IykeChukz(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
[quote author=philips70 post=38976852]Fashola has made Twitter Wailers go deaf, dumb and numb. Yesterday, Fayemi made them go sprawling on their knees. Osinbajo has been mesmerizing people in the #NES21 summit. Gradually they will all be beaten to submission.

By 2019, Nigerians led by the Wailing wailers will go cup in hand begging Tinubu for more of his stooges.

Bros, you are shouting, oya... Breath in!

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Hernandez88(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
kokoA:
Buhari is just taking the credit, Fashola was discovered by the PDP since 1900.. Olisa Metu grin

Bad Guy
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by davseun2ta(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
BRF has always maintained an excellent performance of a true leadership and leading ship. I am not surprised of this enviable attributes of his, INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY AND TRANSPARENCY, i will only be surprised if these attributes were not displayed.... FASHOLA i can vouch for you anywhere, anytime and any day... kudos. I just Hope AMbode is watching oooo, to see posterity at work here!!!!!
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by lakeside69: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
The Fashola I know, BRF, the Governor Fashola we know, has put up his consistent best. He has always been a fantastic person. When Asiwaja had him as his Chief of Staff, he was amazed as to his intellect and deep understanding of issues ranging from law to basic issues. When Jagaban was leaving, in the depth of his heart, he knew handing over to Fashola would be to Lagos interest despite the hoardes of political champions that surrounded Tinubu at the time. He did not make a mistake. Lagos benefited to a large extent of this brilliant man. He was the face of the political selling of the APC. Now a Minister. Nigeria has so much to benefit. But Fashola has a flaw, a defining weakness, he is elitist. He has not heart for mundane and plural facets. But Nigeria needs people like him for now. I predicted before, and saying it again, one day, in no distant time, FASHOLA SHALL BE NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT.

Another brilliant mind just gave us another brilliant show, Ibe Kachikwu.

9 Likes

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by eminikansoso(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
From Today FASHOLA is my Role Model
Like it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by stevecantrell: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
adioolayi:
Quotable Quotes from BRF today incase you miss grin

"There is no way we can conceptualize long term project in Nigeria
today without borrowing"-BRF

"Credibility of a government is not how far it has in bank but how
credible it is to manage its debt"

"USA owes over $16trillion ..but yet we go to their hospitals,
universities and they also dictates what is happening all over the
world.. I will like to be such debtor"-BRF

"I'm not a debtor..just telling us how institutional financing works"-
BRF 14th of Oct. 2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/trends

lalasticlala Seun come and see our very own Fashola on global map grin grin

This is pure NWO speak. Why can't we be creditor rather than debtor. Its this type of mindset that will keep Africa in perpetual indebtedness to the west.

This what we are accusing former finance min NOI of and he is set to continue that trend.

He should throw away those textbooks.
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by davseun2ta(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
lakeside69:
The Fashola I know, BRF, the Governor Fashola we know, has put up his consistent best. He has always been a fantastic person. When Asiwaja had him as his Chief of Staff, he was amazed as to his intellect and deep understanding of issues ranging from law to basic issues. When Jagaban was leaving, in the depth of his heart, he knew handing over to Fashola would be to Lagos interest despite the hoardes of political champions that surrounded Tinubu at the time. He did not make a mistake. Lagos benefited to a large extent of this brilliant man. He was the face of the political selling of the APC. Now a Minister. Nigeria has so much to benefit. But Fashola has a flaw, a defining weakness, he is elitist. He has not heart for mundane and plural facets. But Nigeria needs people like him for now. I predicted before, and saying it again, one day, in no distant time, FASHOLA SHALL BE NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT.

Another brilliant mind just gave us another brilliant show, Ibe Kachikwu.

Ibe Kachikwu also blew my mind, with his brilliant display. These are the kinds of Leaders we need (TECHNOCRATS) in this nation. God bless Nigeria
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by umehmj(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
You can't take it away from him, the man is witty and sharp! most of you guys didn't notice how he diplomatically snaked around the question about the borehole and website. He didn't answer that question point blank. we all know there is no way a site can cost 70 something million and a borehole more than a hundred million, no matter the project benchmark or the terrain or even how many reviews it got. kudos to him though, good guys are bad guys that hasn't been caught and it takes a lot of brilliance to cover one's tracks.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by seunmsg(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
tuniski:
no doubt fashola is a smart guy who will steal with sense under baba!! I wonder whether lagos is a utopia, cos he governed for 8yrs? I beg u wake up and wait for the real deal and substance of governance. Change is a scam.

Nobody is a saint or magician. Beside, governance is a continuous process. No single governor can turn Lagos into an utopian state under 8 years. Successive governments will continue to make their contributions overtime. Change is here whether you want to accept it or not.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by stevecantrell: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
umehmj:
You can't take it away from him, the man is witty and sharp! most of you guys didn't notice how he diplomatically snaked around the question about the borehole and website. He didn't answer that question point blank. we all know there is no way a site can cost 70 something million and a borehole more than a hundred million, no matter the project benchmark or the terrain or even how many reviews it got. kudos to him though, good guys are bad guys that hasn't been caught and it takes a lot of brilliance to cover one's tracks.

He's a lawyer. That's what lawyers do.
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no na 2023,let the abokiis finish their 2 terms,we no want wahala. 2023 NA FASHOLA ALL THE WAY FOR PRESIDENT
WISDOM...

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
ipledge10:
I always know that Fasola is Smart and inteligent...and he will manage His ministry well...APC is reaping Fasola success in lagos
not just lagos, but all over the SW. Fashola's was influential in APC"s victory in other SW states with the exception of ondo/ekiti. He was APC's poster boy.
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by teadrake(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Even Akpabio couldn't hold the gesture of expressing his deepest appreciation to PMB with the acquisition of Dr.Emmanuel.
Whether wailers like it or not,Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Ilekeh(f): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:
Wow!!

More than EVER, Nigerians are interested in how they are governed and by whom- this can only put pressure on our leaders to do what is right and deliver on their promises and pledges.

I envy the Lagosians.

And big thanks to Seun Osewa for giving us this platform to make our voices heard.

I know some people are sorely pained and disappointed over the sterling performance of most of the nominees in the screening, and have been waiting for the slightest slip-up to sink their fangs into and create countless number of "analytical" threads on- they will continue to be disappointed for the next four years.

Sai APC!!

And for setting a platform for future tribalists grin
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by EndiaSami: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fashola is an intelligent man....am Waiting on Ngige's....
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by davseun2ta(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
This quote by BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA blew my mind and i was like... "that's our minister of works and power"

"Instead of borrowing to buy a generator..i will rather borrow and build a power plant,thereby reducing our overhead..."-BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fashola.Fayemi. Osinbajo. Thank you o Tinubu Jagaban for for bringing these brilliant men into the limelight. May you light never dim!

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by shidof(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
kokoA:
When baba watched Fashola's screening on channels (that's his official TV station) he was like "Kai! Walahi talahi! I know know which ministry I go fut am pa! I good por works, I good for FCT, I good por edzucashun, I gwud por juztice, Kai! Walahi pashola dan iska ney kowei!" grin
hahahaa! U nailed it bro

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by jaymichael(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nnemuka:
I hate APC but i love Fashola, if he decides to run for president in 2019, i will vote for him but it has to be on another party not APC.
You wish! Fash is true blood APC a foundation member. A protege of the. national leader of APC Asiwaju BAT.
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by hensben(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fashola my guy. cool

Buhari, fashola, Rochas n oshiomhole; these are my guys.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by chisabones: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
kokoA:
Buhari is just taking the credit, Fashola was discovered by the PDP since 1900.. Olisa Metu grin

grin grin grin grin grin Isssooookkkaaayyy!!! Infact they Discovered PMB via OBJ is that not so Mr Metuh?? Discovery via Proxy things LMAO.

Una no go kill Person for here with laff oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by lekan29ice(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
qualityovenbake:
I have utmost faith in Fashola if his made minister.
he has made it already ... don't use if
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by obims(f): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
You can't help but love brf. The guy is really really smart!
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by ipledge10(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
saxywale:
not just lagos, but all over the SW. Fashola's was influential in APC"s victory in other SW states with the exception of ondo/ekiti. He was APC's poster boy.
You are actually right,he mérit The apointment
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by ruggedtimi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Fashola is cool....Nigerians should be proud of him.
proud of what....did he give lagos 24hrs lite.
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide by ammyluv2002(f): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
ruggedtimi:
proud of what....did he give lagos 24hrs lite.
We mustn't have the same view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market / Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.